Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hey nice starting..
continue soon :)

ps: plz add me 2 ur pm list ;)
ElizaKawa Senior Member
ElizaKawa
ElizaKawa

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
When the elevator opened. A extravagant office came to view. Gopi noticed at the right was the full view of Mumbai. The glass window looked as if was bought today. At the left she saw a plasma screen tv wall mounted. The center of the room was a well crafted wooden desk. A man talking on the phone. Gopi took a step closer and her eyes widen.

Jigar interviewing for Rashi sake. Jigar didn't spotted Gopi. Jigar called Rashi.

Jigar: "I don't see Gopi" in a irritated voice.

Rashi: I'm srrry.(in a pleading voice) i don't know where she could be. Jigar hungs up. Oh god! jigar would be mad at me for some time noW!

Gopi: (inner thoughts) playing with her fingers and looking all corners of the office. Oh no! What if he assumes I tried to kiss- up to him. hits her forehead and hisses.

Aham: (in his fake call and inner thoughts) Adorable. she's nervous. Notice hitting her forehead. Okay! that's enough mischief's for today. Ending his fake call. Looking up and acting surprised.

Gopi: I didn't know you work here. I see your busy. I'll just go. Turning her head and hears

Aham: Stands up and says, " WAIT!" Got a grip of Gopi's elbow. Gopi facing him.
Remember I saw your survey and ask about it.

Gopi:(Inner thoughts) Yeah he did. I had no intentions showing it to him. So there's nothing to worry about.aham noticing her sigh of relief.

Aham: Sits down. Don't you want this job? Gopi nods and looked at her elbow.(looks uncomfortable) Aham letting go of Gopi arm. (inner thoughts) Why couldn't I held her elbow a little longer? Kanaji this is unfair. U owe me and pouted. Gopi gave her survey. Aham pretending to concentrated.on the survey but stolled few glances of Gopi. Gopi admiring the office. He noticed Gopi loved the most of the office was the view of Mumbai. Aham snapped his fingers. Hello!

Gopi: Srry. looking at Aham waiting  for his answer

Aham: U got the job. Even if you are not the best candidate toward this job.

Gopi: Thank you!! Jumping up and down. I promise I will give this job all i got!!Shaking Ahams hand. Wait (noticing his statement) Why are u hiring me?

AhaM: Gopi still holding his hands and pretended not noticing his hand. (inner thoughts)kanaji u are forgivin. U told me ur real ambition toward this job and I could see u have the potential. u don't how many times I seen others lying about their surveys. I notice you have a part time as a fitness trainer? Gopi notice her hands. Letting go.Feeling no sparks yet.

Gopi: Srry again. Yeah. It's not far from here. It's getting late. stands up. All my info is on the survey. Wanted to persuade her to stay but had something else in mind.

Aham: Before u go. U start tommorow. 8'o clock sharp. U have to wear a skirt, blouse and high heels to work. It's the uniform code here.Aham noticed Gopi wanted to protest but she couldn't afford to loose this job and no choice and said,"ji."Gopi leaving in a hurry.Aham had a smug looked on his face knowing there was no uniform code here.I can't wait to see her in those clothes!!!

Jigar walks in furious then noticed Gopi's survey.

Jigar: Now I get it. You were the one that wanted to interview as Parang told me but I took that as a joke. I did the interviews for nothing now that u interview Gopi. Aham holding Jigar shirt with a agitated look on his face

Jigar: Hey! U got it all wrong! Aham letting go of Jigar. remember Rashi. Gopi is Rashi cousin.

Aham felt ecstatic knowing he will see more of Gopi than he expected. 

Aham: Then I made my secretary send Gopi up in my office as I heard u wanted to do the interview.

Jigar: (teasing) So r u two dating?

Aham: (blushed) Shut up man!

Jigar: shoot! I have to apologized to Rashi. Bringing his phone out and dialing her number

Gopi came home to a angry Rashi.

I felt I didn't put much feeling into this. Again srry about misspellings and the grammar. Anyone is welcomed to update the next part or the whole story.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsimron...kwebbelneteche_ctanya.dsouzanilli_rpallavisarkar_Precious_vaishali667lovvrsk16angelirebellihana_yswasthiPoojaa_PANJ4aamirkhanfan-Nafisa-dumas

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Liked this chapter and mischievous Ahem

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hey 
it was a lovely part!
I loved this mischievous Ahem!!
Please continue as soon as possible.
PS: don't discourage yourself, you have a potential good writing skills!

-Pooja
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
hey  both chapter were very good ..  please continue..you are doing great
nilli_r Senior Member
nilli_r
nilli_r

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
heyy its was amazingg updatee :)
Plzz continuee XD