~kareena Kapoor The best actress fan club - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Like give examples?
Nooo, Actyl chk it! I Dnt thnk it will wrk out!
Hey Simi even I have to go now... TTYL

Lensa doesn't understand hindi 🀣

@Bye Lensa - talk to u later!

I understood that zubi. That's why I liked her post. I would have asked what it means if i didn't understand her! πŸ˜›

Hi guys am back!

Kareena at Madame Tussauds

Tushar Joshi, TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

A well-kept secret is out of the bag. Kareena Kapoor has been approached by the Madame Tussauds museum in London to get her wax replica.

Bebo will join the ranks of the existing Bollywood clan ' Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya, Shah Rukh, Salman and Hrithik. After getting incessant emails and letters from her fans, Tussauds has agreed to consider getting a waxed Kareena among their collection.

A source reveals that Kapoor will be travelling to London in the coming weeks to meet the officials. "She's in Puducherry shooting with Aamir for Reema Katgi's film and her schedule is pretty packed. However, she plans to take time out and head to UK."

Kareena will be the second Bollywood actress after Ash to have her statue at the museum. "She's thrilled, but doesn't want to confirm before going through all the formalities. After meeting the Tussauds management she will then sit with the creative team and decide the look for the figure. There will be measurements taken and then the process begins," said a source.

thnx for this great news.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
congrts on new FC. thnx to koolgurl.
anyone here?

Originally posted by beboholic

I understood that zubi. That's why I liked her post. I would have asked what it means if i didn't understand her! πŸ˜›

Hi guys am back!

LOL how did u? that was in punjabi πŸ˜†
hey zoo can u cum to SRK fc πŸ€”?😳
no one's thereπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mariasrk

hey zoo can u cum to SRK fc πŸ€”?😳
no one's thereπŸ˜ƒ

Maru we discussed this na? 😳

I was insulted in that FC and I vowed not to go there. Even though I have forgiven you, I have not forgiven the other person.

Maru we discussed this na? 😳

I was insulted in that FC and I vowed not to go there. Even though I have forgiven you, I have not forgiven the other person.

ok