i'm new here (Page 2)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by MewPrincess

love watching phulwa always , hay mew princess  as i remember that u were in big boss forum too naa...

ya i remember you!!! we both were Shweta fans na? Smile but i've moved on now LOLLOL

yeah we  were shweta fans along with samir soni , i know ur reason as well why  u left that forum?

yeah tthe Shweta haters were very rude i know that Sam didn't marry ST but was it wrong for us to think? no na? they should have let us think and do what we want right?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
 yeah..
 those rivals wanted all sam n st fans to seperate from one another , those  were already aware of large nos;s fans of both ... but i never  took their negative comments stadily because i   had already known that those all are like pugnacious dolly and fighting with everyone is  their  good knack...
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

yeah..
 those rivals wanted all sam n st fans to seperate from one another , those  were already aware of large nos;s fans of both ... but i never  took their negative comments stadily because i   had already known that those all are like pugnacious dolly and fighting with everyone is  their  good knack...

yeah they were so annoying and they half succeeded so i got so angry that we were falling for that trap and i left but now i've kinda moved on and i'm fixed with a glue that will never come off to Rahul Bagga who plays Kabir Khan in a drama Kismat  OMG he is so cute i even talked to him once Embarrassed
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

yeah..

yeah they were so annoying and they half succeeded so i got so angry that we were falling for that trap and i left but now i've kinda moved on and i'm fixed with a glue that will never come off to Rahul Bagga who plays Kabir Khan in a drama Kismat  OMG he is so cute i even talked to him once Embarrassed

who is rahul bagga and   on which channel kismat comes??? and where did u talk him ???
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

yeah..

who is rahul bagga and   on which channel kismat comes??? and where did u talk him ???

a celeb he is in my fifth siggy cute na? sony tv shows kismat mon to thurs 10:30 pm india but it will end this thurs and finally on FB my friend knows him on FB so she takes my messages to himSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index