India-Forums

Let down with participation in GF (Page 4)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by Mihirism

Aur nahi toh kya...apne hi kaha tha, "yes im older than you, u can call me di" LOL 
waise yeah jokes apart...u are really older than me...was just messing with u other day Tongue

LOL Your age is like a big mystery now Tongue

Dont worry l2d, our Mihir is a 17 year old, who writes like a 71 year old but with a 17 year old's thoughts! Big smile

Shocked 71 year old...am i that boring Ouch

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
If you guys have noticed...during Siddesh's solo where he got all 8s...the camera focused 2-3 times only on Alisha...was that some kind of indication? Wonder who plays all these "mind" games.
pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
If you guys have noticed...during Siddesh's solo where he got all 8s...the camera focused 2-3 times only on Alisha...was that some kind of indication? Wonder who plays all these "mind" games.

ya , even i kept wondering ...well dey hav been rumoured to b dating...Shocked
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitafan

ya , even i kept wondering ...well dey hav been rumoured to b dating...Shocked
LOL...that takes it to another direction...
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by luv2dance

Aur nahi toh kya...apne hi kaha tha, "yes im older than you, u can call me di" LOL 
waise yeah jokes apart...u are really older than me...was just messing with u other day Tongue

LOL Your age is like a big mystery now Tongue

Dont worry l2d, our Mihir is a 17 year old, who writes like a 71 year old but with a 17 year old's thoughts! Big smile

Shocked 71 year old...am i that boring Ouch

Nah, of course not! I meant, in terms of philosophy in your posts! Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

There was a gossip about them after DID1, during DID2 was going on.. At that time, both of them denied it and said they were just good friends... That could be why Zee trying to use that camera focusing gimmick on them...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index