Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys how s this...anya's post marital aff๐Ÿ˜‰air...humm! 
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

Wooowww...lol u spoke a lot of the ideas that were roaming around in my head!!!  Thanks!!! lol...but ya i also feel as if they will mutually separate..but then realize that they cant live without each other.. remember anant said in one epi that "fifteen minutes were like fifteen hours" because they were away from each other..so their separation might not last that long!!  But i would really enjoy the shows even more if the CV's take logical decisions for the further episodes in order to relate to real life!!! 

Hi Harshiti..!! We'v almost similar taste..!! n btw thanks yaar.. for mentioning abt d "fifteen mins" part..!! i totally forgot to mention such a cute scene..!!
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnYa4eva

Nearly all the ideas you mentioned can be possible๐Ÿ˜•...

The good thing is that there is still going to be the promo romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
But the sad thing is that the picnic is about to end๐Ÿ˜”!!

anyways your post was really colourful and well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!

-Fatima-๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot fatima..!! This means a lot to me..!! ๐Ÿค— me too eagerly waiting for the promo scene..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ n i don't want the picnic to end..!! but if they return also.. in the college scenes, they'd be shown in the corridors, parks etc.. also recently, the class room scenes are hardly shown..!! so after the return also it would be a picnic only(for few days)..!! ๐Ÿ˜† wen anya separate after anant's engagement, i guess, there will be classroom scenes wen da teacher takes class... but anya look at each other sad.. etc.. ๐Ÿ˜ญanywayzz, lets not look beyond the near future and wait for the beautiful epi on monday/tuesday..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

Hi Sadhana, I'm Ruxana ๐Ÿ˜Š
firstly...i loved your post! the content of it as well as the appearance - loved the colourful paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜Š i've been thinking about almost everything you mentioned here too, i actually just went and watched the episode from the 20th & 21st of april where the scene you described happened and i couldn't agree more! and wow! could the difference in Anant's character from then to now be more apparent? lol ๐Ÿ˜† that was so obvious! lol he's a completely changed man lol 

i'm not sure what the story might be in the future but what i'd like to see now is Anant having a flashback of those scenes and then expressing how he feels about it, even if its to himself - that would defo clear some illusions about whether or not he actually likes Navya or if there is still a hint of the challenge going on (i highly doubt the latter tho). It would be great to see him going back and thinking of the times when he and Navya first met and became friends...and then to come to a realisation of the transition their relationship has made...that would be a VERY clear indication of his feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š(hmm the perfect moment for this could be while he's waiting for Navya to arrive for their late night meeting at 10 hehe ๐Ÿ˜†)
one other thing i'd like to mention - it surprised me how close Anant was to Ranbir in the initial episodes actually, it's a shame they don't show more interaction between the two of them nowadays ๐Ÿ˜”
but let's see what monday's episode has in store for us...

once again - a very well written post ๐Ÿ‘

Hi Ruxana... Thanks a lot yaar..!! Your comments makes me feel gr8..!! u went and checked out da epi again..!! awesome yaar..!! and me too... i used to check out some anya scenes.. weneva i feel bored..!! lol...

The transition in anant's character is tremendous... going by the "i'm not so cool" promo (early), one could never think even in the dream that anant shares such proximities wit navya... but as we know, this wouldn't stay longer as ra-gun will play with their plots in anya's lyf..!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

loved the way you mentioned about the flashback scenes yaar..!! mazaa ayega..!! it'll be tooo good if anant gets those flashbacks..!! but the scene won't suit navya as she is "slow motion ki maa..." and also the way she looks worried 24*7.. such scenes will not suit her... i'm also "soumya" fan... but here i mean the character..!! but i really loved the way she looked at anant (pleasantly, peacefully)  before her kiss scene..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess the transition in navya's life from worried, introvert to a bold girl will happen after their separation/marriage/in due course of their love..!!

btw i dun lik anant's family members xcept anant's mom,his bro nimi, n her parents (sumwat)..!! i too felt that more of appy-ritz-navya combo scenes are missing..!! hope they show more of frndship scenes also instead of ra-gun scenes..!!
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

wowww, u hav written wat i ws thinking๐Ÿ˜Š

cn u like read minds n all๐Ÿคฃ

Hi veena..!! Thank you for ur comments..!! ๐Ÿค— everybody's mind thinks "anya must nt separate"..!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow very well written yaar.,...
I to thought abt tht breakup...but i tink it shudn't b too long...
Am sure tht after breakup they'll sing "ye dooriyaa in raahm ki dooriyaa" nd after sme slow motion scenes they'll reunite...nd fight 4 their true love... :-)
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Tanxxx  

Harshiti4Lyf, AnYa4eva, Ruxana91, MBee, anu17, anamika_0, NaDzGirl,  veena_rocks, smisidren 

for ur valuable suggestions and comments..!!! Need ur support always..!! ur comment means a lot to me..!! I'm from down the south.. n i apologise beforehand for any mistakes in my hindi..!! ๐Ÿ˜†

-Sadhana- ๐Ÿค—
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aiswarya-

Wow very well written yaar.,...
I to thought abt tht breakup...but i tink it shudn't b too long...
Am sure tht after breakup they'll sing "ye dooriyaa in raahm ki dooriyaa" nd after sme slow motion scenes they'll reunite...nd fight 4 their true love... :-)

Hi aiswarya..!! 
Thank yo..!! 
your comment make me crack up...!! lolzzz ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agreedd wid uuu!
gud post
tinkle1 thumbnail
I THINK ALL OF YOU ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT GAUTAM TO EYE ON NAVYA? WHAT WILL THE STORY BE CAN ANYONE GUESS ALONG WITH ME HOW ANYA OR ANANT WILL SOLVE IT???