Shweta Gulati FC~Completed~NewFC Link On Page 150~ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
May 31, 2011
Remix for Valentine

We got you Tia first, you wanted more... Your wishes are our command, and STAR One's hottest couple - Tia and Ranveer were live on chat on Valentine's Day.

Here we are with a special chat with the special couple on a special day! They may be lost in love on the island... But we have got them to your shores.

indya:  Yes! You got it right! It's Tia (Shweta Gulati) and Ranveer (Karan Wahi) from Remix, the popular show on STAR One - They will be joining us shortly.

indya: Here they are! Hi Karan and Tia, wish you a happy valentine's day and welcome to this special chat on indya.com.

Tia_Ranveer: Hi!

indya: Are you ready to take the questions from your fans?

ajay_ijn: Hi Karan and Shwetha, Happy Valentine's Day. Here is my question, Swetha how would to react if Karan proposed to you in real life (not in Remix) and same to Karan, how would you react if Shwetha proposed to you ?
Tia_Ranveer: Yeah
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Well, I would be astonished! I hav'nt thought of it! She is a very nice person Shwetha: Ha ha ha… It's never going to happen, we are friends and I don't want to spoil it!
guest52: Your first date, Karan?
Tia_Ranveer: I have not yet gone on one!
guest51: How did you guys start your career?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: This is my first project. Shwetha: I started three years before with a commercial and then did Shagun on STAR Plus
guest61: Are you guys coming in any other serial?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: We can't, right now act in any other serials
guest52: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I do believe in it, it happened to me once, Karan: It happens to me 365 days a year!
angel_sgtia: You two look nice together. How does it feel to work with each other?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: It's great, I enjoy working with him, he is such a brat! Karan: I guess it's a pleasure from my side too...
guest52: Ranveer, what do you like about Tia?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: You ask me what I don't like about Tia?
guest79: What was your best moment onscreen or off screen together?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: The best moment has just arrived when Tia and me have started dating onscreen Swetha: This was on an island and they are the best moments till date. Karan: I broke my leg
guest52: What would have happened if Yuvi was with Tia and Ranveer with Ashi?
Tia_Ranveer: Ha ha ha, Don't you ever think like that in your wildest dreams - I feel happy that Karan is my co-star. Karan: Ashi! It would have been a different love story all together man!
guest52: The best compliment that you have received from your fans?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Lots of them, there was one mom whose kid was my biggest fan - she said, "I want my daughter to be like you when she grows up!"
guest52: How was Karan as a child?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: I was fat! Karan was very cute, very mischievous
guest51: What are your nicknames in real life?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I can't give you my nick, my friends call me Shweth! Summersalt is what other friends of me call me.
guest52: The couple / lovers who impress you the most?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Mr Bachchan and Mrs Bachchan, they are very good! Karan: King Khan and his wife for me.
lover_shweta: Hi guys, when you both do love-scenes, then do you really get involved in it?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Physically and mentally, Swetha: I am only Tia when I act.
guest51: Which of Ekta Kapoor's serials do you like the most?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: None of her soaps or character impress me, I will play only young characters. Karan: I have not seen much of it, I have seen Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai
naughty_season: When is your birthday Karan-bro?
Tia_Ranveer: 9 June
guest57: Hi, do you both have the same personalities in real life, that you have on screen.
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: We are male and female. Shwetha: Karan is very kiddish in real life, karan is also a brat!
guest52: What is the naughtiest trick you have played? And on whom?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I really have not done anything! On the set we locked our Executive Producer and Meher together and she came out sprinkling water at us.
guest52: What would Romeo and Juliet have to say about lovers in this age? Take your guess?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Romeo and Juliet? Main kya bolu? Swetha: They will not be impressed! It's more of lust and less of love, now-a-days!
guest52: If not an actor, Karan would have been a...
Tia_Ranveer: Cricketer!
guest52: The character you like the most in Remix?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Ranveer's character. Swetha: Of course Tia first! And then Anvesha's.
guest51: Can you describe yourself in one word or one line.
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I think ahh... Fragile! Karan: I am cute!
guest52: How was the experience being on the island?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Lot of memories. Firstly, it was only both of us shooting. We shared a great rapport. We were shooting with Goldie. Karan: We have done what we like! We love songs.
guest52: Your favourite dialogue from Remix...?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I like the lines where I keep calling Anvesha with different names… I like all that!
guest52: To Karan... What is your ideal girl like?
Tia_Ranveer: Actually, I want a mix of Tia and Anvesha, because she must be very cute and simple at heart.
muackz: Hi, I am from New Zealand. Remix rock! and I love it. I want to ask that Karan and Shweta, what is your ideal Valentine's day like?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: If my man could fly me down to Goa, have a candle light dinner by the beach, that will be ideal!
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: I will take my girlfriend to the beach and give her the red rose. Will sit under moon light and propose to her.
vandi29: Karan, If a 15 year old fan proposed to you seriously and said "if you say nothing I will die!," how would you handle the situation?
Tia_Ranveer: Let me turn 24 and she will be 19 at that time! Well I guess I will explain her the things.
tuky_queen: I heard that you two were continuing your scene of the island, even after the set was packed up?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Ha ha ha hah! Where did you guys get that from? Both of us didn't stay back after the shoot. Ranveer came back next morning.
guest90: What are your comments on the following couples: a. Tia - Yuvi b. Ashin - Ranveer c. Harry Potter n Hermione?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Tia and Yuvi will make a brilliant pair!
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Ranveer and Ashi will be unthinkable!
tiafan_tal: To you both, "According to you, what is the best gift for your date?"
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: A ring, if we are seeing each other. Karan: I love stuff toys
jia: Hi! May I know your respective zodiac signs please?
Tia_Ranveer: Both of us are Geminians!
guest52: The best place that you have been to?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Ah... I think Goa, Karan: Mauratius for me
guest52: The best part of acting is...
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: I think playing someone you are not! Swetha: Same here! At times, you do not go through emotions that you go through in front of the camera. We are playing characters we are not in real life.
guest87: Do you think this over-obsession with Remix is healthy for today's youth ?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Yes, it is a part from entertaining kids, we are educating them with various themes.
guest52: The real meaning of Valentine's day to you.
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: One day when you don't have to think twice before expressing. Karan: It's the day to express, it can be your mom or dad too!
guest52: Your favourite colour?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: White Karan: Mine is blue
guest74: Hi, Tia and Ranveer, first of all I must say you guys rock! Ok now, my question, tell me what happens on the sets of Remix
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Lot of masti, pranks and a lot of hard work. Karan: It's lots and lots of fun! We are totally different offscreen!
loveremix: Karan and Shweta to both of you… Your best friend from the Remix cast ?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I get along well with Anvesha, and with Karan. I have the cutest time with him.
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: For me, I guess it's Yuvi, Swetha and Anvesha
guest106: Hi, Karan, do you have any girl friend
Tia_Ranveer: N and O. No!
pallav_4343: Tia, your dream role and Ranveer, yours?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Nothing on TV, but Rani's role in Black - It's will be a challenge. Karan: Playing 'Ranveer', itself has been a dream role for me you got the be the best in whatever you do.
lazy_brat: Your first kiss, Karan and Shwetha
Tia_Ranveer: Ah… Ok, I think when I was 16! Shwetha: Mine was at the age of 18
princess_vareen: Are you guys going to do films?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I am! I play a teenage lead. Karan: I got a couple of offers but nothing right now.
guest51: Who is your best actor and actress and why?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: It's Big B and Richard Gere, I like Julia Roberts. I think Rani is a great actress. Karan: It is always Shah Rukh for acting and I admire Dino Morea, too.
guest126: Are there going to be more problems between you two in the serial?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Abhi toh finally patch hua hai yaar! Right now we are happy.
guest90: Love or friendship? What is more important to you and why?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I think a combination of both is important for me, Karan: For me it is friendship! I have never been too much into relationships.
guest76: Which was both of your first dialogue.
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: The first scene we did together was when I see ranveer and ask him his name, Karan: I say "Huh!"
guest333: What is the best and worst quality that you find in each other?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: His anger, I like him he is very gentle, very romantic. Karan: Nothing that I dislike about her. I hate her age! Why is it that she is not younger to me?
guest140: Tia what is the secret of your beauty?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Multani mitti! Swetha: You need to ask my mom.
ajay_ijn: Shwetha and Karan, how do you celebrate Valentine's Day generally?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: This year I will be taking my kid sister out, tonight Karan: I am always with friends as none of us had girlfriends. From past two years I have been shooting on Valentine's day too! So, no celebrations!
sehgal_ruler: Hi Ranveer and Tia, I am Pallavi from Delhi. My question to you two is that would you people be performing to the song boom (by Aasma band)?
Tia_Ranveer: Very soon and it's going to be on the show!
uvcraziestfan: How does it feel when people dote on you and make you icons?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: it is scary, as you have to live up to that expectations! You can't be ever wrong! Karan: Same thing for me. Sometimes, it becomes too difficult.
guest90: If you had to choose between your family and the love of your life, whom would you choose and why?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I hope that day never comes! Karan: I will choose mom and dad.
guest134: Which are your favourite Bollywood movies?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Andaaz apna apna , I love the way Aamir and Salman portrayed their characters! Swetha: So many of them, Jo Jeetha Wahi Sikander, I also love Black and Rang De Basanti
tia_mehra: Is Karan really that crazy about gyming?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Yes Swetha: I am a witness to it!
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: I never feel satisfied with my workouts!
guest138: What did you prefer shooting- the salsa dance or the fashion show?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: For me it's salsa Karan: Salsa of course!
lovingchristine: Ranveer are you really really tall?
Tia_Ranveer: I am 5' 11 ''
sweetremix: What is the weirdest compliment you have ever received?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: This girl whom I met when I went to Delhi sometime back. She was from Assam and I don't know why Assamese hate me! And she asked me if why I looked like a Bihari!
blueeyedgal: So Karan where did you complete your studies?
Tia_Ranveer: I am still studying. I am doing my B.Com and am in my final year now!
sehgal_ruler: Who according to you, is the most funny character in Remix, on and off screen?
Tia_Ranveer:  Swetha: Off screen, Meher, she is real life Tia Ahuja Karan: Sid I think!
angel_sgtia: Karan how did you break your leg? I mean are you alright now or you need a stick right now?
Tia_Ranveer:  Karan: Swetha was seated in a tree, my left leg slipped, now I am fine! I could not sit for two days. I could not bend my legs.
simusaru: Shweta, whom would you choose - an intelligent nerd or a stupid hunk?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Obviously, an intelligent nerd!
guest61: Who is your favourite singer?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: Sonu Nigam, Jagjit Singh. Swetha: I like Shaan
sweetremix:  Karan, I heard that you were very scared of your mother and used toforget the lines of plays when she came before you! Is it true?
Tia_Ranveer: Well yeah, I am till date scared of mom. I used to call her Hitler momma! I am close to dad.
guest173: Ranveer, how does it feel to have so many female fans?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: It is nice at times. But know what, it is quite depressing most often as most of them are below 15 years or 50 years and above! (laughs)
guest90: The one thing that can best epitomize or symbolise love to you?
Tia_Ranveer:  Swetha: Ah, The Taj Mahal
uvcraziestfan: Karan, tell me one difference you felt between Delhi and Mumbai
Tia_Ranveer: Well it's a big difference, I think Mumbai never sleeps and this is something I love about it.
guest109: Which was your most embarrassing moment?
Tia_Ranveer:  Swetha: There was this girl who had a scene where a girl forgot her lines, she didn't want to address him as handsome!
guest202: When will you make a public performance in Delhi?
Tia_Ranveer: We don't know! Karan: Otherwise I keep going to Delhi.
priyata: Was your school and college lives so interesting as in Maurya?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: School for me was very strict. I was a disciplined prankster but I attended only for six months in college, there is a big difference between it and Maurya.
guest109: Karan I read in an article that you would want to spend your Valentine day with Priya! Is it true?
Tia_Ranveer: I think it is misinterpreted - I was referring to the character and not the actor!
guest138: Tia, who is a better dancer - Ranveer, Ashi or Yuvi?
Tia_Ranveer: Ranveer!
bindaasaashi: Karan, how much are you pampered on the sets of Remix as you are the youngest?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I will answer! He is so pampered.
guest74: What do think has made Remix such a big hit?
Tia_Ranveer: Karan: I think it is the kids and people who relate to it that's why its very popular!
remix007: Is it true Karan, that you call Tia, didi offscreen
Tia_Ranveer: I call her Shwetsi!
guest118: Your ideal partner, if you were marooned in a desert would be…
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: We have been to an island with our ideal partners!
simusaru: Shweta and Karan, which are your favourite place to hang out in Mumbai?
Tia_Ranveer:  Swetha: Too many. Actually, I like Mainland China, Enigma Karan: I love malls that play video games.
guest179: Who do you think is the best couple on TV?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: Ranveer and Tia! Second choice I think, is Kashish and Sujal
siddhu1287: Well don't you think that your jodi has influenced many of the young couples today?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: We are very glad that it has! It is a pleasure that it is like that! Karan: It is very nice to hear that people adore us!
indya: The questions seems like never ending... But then, all good things must come to an end, for another one to begin! So, Karan and Tia, have you any final message to your fans? Any email id they can contact you on?
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: I would like to thank all who watch Remix, Thank you for all your love and continue to love us! Karan: Well, a big thanks for myself!
Tia_Ranveer: Swetha: [email protected] Karan: [email protected]
indya: Thanks a lot for joining us. It was great chatting with both of you!
indya: Ok people, so that was Ranveer and Tia with us on the special chat on indya.com. Thanks for all those questions! Bye for now... We will be back with some more exciting chats - it happens only in indya!
Tia_Ranveer: Bye guys!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsTuF1baGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by muni-loveAN - 12 years ago
why r u angry shweta 😉
Shweta Gulati
Transcript of LIVE Chat with actress, Shweta Gulati, at 3pm, February 28, 2007 in Mumbai.

"I would love to be a sex symbol for the rest of my life".

Shweta Gulati
actress

Shweta Gulati > Hi guys...

goli > How did you get into serials?
Shweta Gulati > > It was not a conscientious decision. I was lucky and destined to be here.

goli > Have you done some acting course?
Shweta Gulati > No...

chimpu > What keeps you occupied when you are not shooting?
Shweta Gulati > My pup Phibie and ...sleep!

Shweta Gulati > Thanks a lot. Even I want to come back now, am just waiting for something good. Hopefully soon.

macdxb78 > Are you planning to join Bollywood in the near future?
Shweta Gulati > Definitely. Why not!

remix_luver > It's a general belief that the boring and repetitive track of Tia and Ranveer led to loss of interest in Remix and hence the fall in the TRP's, which lead to the show coming to an end. Don't you feel guilty for making so many Remix fans sad?
Shweta Gulati > You need to do your homework well... and if I was the person who made Remix sad then why are you here darling?

rhitija > According to you what are your assets?
Shweta Gulati > I think ME.

shwetsi > Why are you just doing cameo roles?
Shweta Gulati > Because that's what's interesting me now. I chose not to do any of the running roles that are offered to me.

shwetsi > Are you thinking of anchoring any other show?
Shweta Gulati > Yes if I'm offered one. I love anchoring.

remix_luver > You have still not managed to come out of the Tia image, your recent shows has traces of Tia in your acting. How do you rate your acting abilities?
Shweta Gulati > All the roles that I did after Remix were really close to Tia hence you could see traces of Tia. My acting ability is for my fans to decide, not me.

shwetsi > Shweta, which is your favourite - colour, food, holiday spot?
Shweta Gulati > My favourite colour is White, food is Pav Bhaji and Pani Puri and holiday spot is Goa.

8243 > Most of the guys like you only because of your looks and skimpy outfits. No one appreciates your acting talent and you only managed to become a sex symbol post Remix. That's it. How does it feel?
Shweta Gulati > Feels good, I would love to be a sex symbol for the rest of my life baby. It takes a lot of effort to reach here and I have done it in one show.

khushboo > You have played many different roles, which one of those is your favourite character?
Shweta Gulati > Tia, because she has changed my life and I am what I am today, because of Remix.

fgfdg > Do you identify with any of your onscreen characters?
Shweta Gulati > Yes, a little bit with Tia. I think she is as sensitive and aware of herself as I am.

sonal > What are your upcoming projects on TV?
Shweta Gulati > I just finished Ek Chabi on Star Plus.

8243 > Remix did well in Season 1. The downfall of Season 2 was probably because it only only about Tia and Ranveer. What do you have to say?
Shweta Gulati > No, nothing like that happened.

maya > Can I know your date of birth n email id?
Shweta Gulati > My birthday is on May 29 and email is [email protected]

kawatra > Who is your favourite bollywood actor?
Shweta Gulati > Mr. Bachchan.

loveshweta > I felt really bad when Remix didn't win an award. Don't you think that the jury was partial?
Shweta Gulati > No, i don't think that the jury was partial. But yes, I did feel bad when Remix did not win.

shwetsi > Apart from Tia and Ranveer, which is your favourite couple?
Shweta Gulati > Ash and Abhishek.

shweta gulati > What are your hobbies Shweta
Shweta Gulati > I enjoy painting, dancing and sleeping!

witty > Considering the fact that women are not safe, do you think a character like Tia can exist? If yes, then how can one ensure safety with that kind of clothes?
Shweta Gulati > The city is very safe. I was born and bought up here so I know how to take care of myself in those kind of clothes.

samuel > Do you believe in love? If yes, then why? Are you in love?
Shweta Gulati > Yes, I do believe in love. And yes I am in love ...with myself.

shwetsi > Which is your favourite book?
Shweta Gulati > 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari' by Robin Sharma.

paprazzi > Being in limelight one tends to have an upper hand as compared to the comman man, when it comes to contributing to make the society a better place. So what are you doing for the society?
Shweta Gulati > I am an animal lover. I have been taking care of stray dogs for a couple of years now.

superman > What do you think classifies as the most important thing in life?
Shweta Gulati > For me it's my family...

fundu_raj > Why did 'Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr' stop?
Shweta Gulati > It stopped because of artist date hassles.

remix_2 > Is remix ever coming back or will Star One at least telecast its repeats?
Shweta Gulati > The channel has to decide on that. And for the repeats, I guess, they are on.

shwetsi > The Remix gang has dispersed now...do you all still meet?
Shweta Gulati > We are all in touch over the phone and we do meet once in a while.

Sing off Message > I love you all. It was great chatting with you'll. I promise to be back on screen. Till then take good care of your self and miss me. Cheers. Love Shweta.
this is the pic from her play kkk---kiran
i love tia
Edited by muni-loveAN - 12 years ago
shweta pic from oberoi mall
shweta pic from we r family movie premeire