Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 (Page 3)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
if survival is what counts to be a superstar, then there are tons of them in B'wood.  she has had a few hits over the years but that is all

where did i say it was becoming overcrowded because of bollywood starsLOLit was a general statement...reading too much

well even justin bieber is in tassauds..kareena can sure be there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-safeplacetoland

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

If Hrithik who didn't have many success offlate can be recognized as the "superstar" than why not Kareena? She is the prominent top actress for a decade and had done numerous films to show her acting caliber. I think she rightfully deserves it so. She was tagged with "superstar" from  her first film and has kept it till now and she is still doing great in her 30's.  

see that is the issue. she was crowned superstar right in her first movie which never made sense to me.

and hrithik isnt a superstar as well.

i didnt think other than amitabh, srk and probably sridevi, there were any real superstars in hindi cinema.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Doppelganger-safeplacetoland

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Well, even the biggest of the star is reinventing themselves to survive in this cut-throat industry. She has been the TOP actress for the entire decade and that says a lot about her. Yes, she may have few hits and lots of flops but that doesn't take anything away from her. If hit was all it matters than Rahul Roy would been the superstar of this industry or Govinda would still be reigning this b-wood. One needs x-factor, talent, star quality and charm to be remain on top on this business. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenDexterkichokri-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.desigal90ruky786

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
The real word "superstar" ended with Rajesh khanna because there isn't that mass hysteria in public about stars due to internet, media and there is not exclusivity . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Doppelganger-Dexterkichokri-Mmmmm-ruky786ZoobiDoobi

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

bandicoot is saying exactly what i said in the last topic...see i dont wish to argue with her fans becoz they will never accept the truth...KAREENA is a big name in itself...a BIG star yes but not a big actress...her hype is more than her acting...and same goes for Ashwariya Madam as well...but i think ash is better than kareena in acting standards...well its my opinion...i am not leaving it for an argument as who is better than whom coz obviously u r biased to ur favourite and dats natural...KAREENA is expected to be there as a Name than a great actress just like Ash

i didnt see what u posted in the last topic. dont knw what it is.

aishwarya has somehow been tagged by everybody as the most beautiful woman. loved hugh jackman's answer to that BTW. she is there fr the same reason as she is in b'wood- pretty face and managed to retain attention all these years. she does sad roles really well.

soon enough , the whole bollwood will be thereLOL
-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

dats exactly what i said in the last topic...see i dont wish to argue with her fans becoz they will never accept the truth...KAREENA is a big name in itself...a BIG star yes but not a big actress...her hype is more than her acting...and same goes for Ashwariya Madam as well...but i think ash is better than kareena in acting standards...well its my opinion...i am not leaving it for an argument as who is better than whom coz obviously u r biased to ur favourite and dats natural...KAREENA is expected to be there as a Name than a great actress just like Ash

To create a name for yourself is a tough job as well. She is a brand of her own and did it by sheer hardwork. If you disagree with her being a performer than its your own opinion but I do think that she do deserve the "right" to  have her own wax statue. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

Go to top