Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The real word "superstar" ended with Rajesh khanna because there isn't that mass hysteria in public about stars due to internet, media and there is not exclusivity . 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

bandicoot is saying exactly what i said in the last topic...see i dont wish to argue with her fans becoz they will never accept the truth...KAREENA is a big name in itself...a BIG star yes but not a big actress...her hype is more than her acting...and same goes for Ashwariya Madam as well...but i think ash is better than kareena in acting standards...well its my opinion...i am not leaving it for an argument as who is better than whom coz obviously u r biased to ur favourite and dats natural...KAREENA is expected to be there as a Name than a great actress just like Ash

i didnt see what u posted in the last topic. dont knw what it is.

aishwarya has somehow been tagged by everybody as the most beautiful woman. loved hugh jackman's answer to that BTW. she is there fr the same reason as she is in b'wood- pretty face and managed to retain attention all these years. she does sad roles really well.

soon enough , the whole bollwood will be there๐Ÿ˜†
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

dats exactly what i said in the last topic...see i dont wish to argue with her fans becoz they will never accept the truth...KAREENA is a big name in itself...a BIG star yes but not a big actress...her hype is more than her acting...and same goes for Ashwariya Madam as well...but i think ash is better than kareena in acting standards...well its my opinion...i am not leaving it for an argument as who is better than whom coz obviously u r biased to ur favourite and dats natural...KAREENA is expected to be there as a Name than a great actress just like Ash

To create a name for yourself is a tough job as well. She is a brand of her own and did it by sheer hardwork. If you disagree with her being a performer than its your own opinion but I do think that she do deserve the "right" to  have her own wax statue. 
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: bandicoot

i didnt see what u posted in the last topic. dont knw what it is.

aishwarya has somehow been tagged by everybody as the most beautiful woman. loved hugh jackman's answer to that BTW. she is there fr the same reason as she is in b'wood- pretty face and managed to retain attention all these years. she does sad roles really well.

soon enough , the whole bollwood will be there๐Ÿ˜†

great line๐Ÿ‘
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol do you know how big of a superstar Justin Bieber is? Justin Bieber fans are growing every second. The craze around him is so crazy. And yes it's an Honour for bebo to there with a huge star like justin. I take that as a compliment!

And yes Hrtick roshan is also a superstar. The craze around him when his first film came out was crazy. No it wasn't because of the media, it was because he was a heartthrob and still is!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
im not sure if u are familiar with the southern industry

rajni has never had to reinvent himself. his presence is good enough to ensure 4am shows housefull at theatres

chirenjeevi was the telugu superstar

sridevi commanded a certain screen presence

AT their best, AB Sr  and SRK were practically invincible.

kareena was at the top for Most of the decade. not the ENTIRE decade. there is a difference. she was not alone at the top as well.

nobody is taking her successes away.

i just want to say kareena doesnt have enough on her resume to be put in top with a lot of other celebs. over the years tassauds has indeed been making tons of statues. cashing in on fanatics perhaps.

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

To create a name for yourself is a tough job as well. She is a brand of her own and did it by sheer hardwork. If you disagree with her being a performer than its your own opinion but I do think that she do deserve the "right" to  have her own wax statue. 

err...hardwork comes by struggling also...they go hand in hand...kareena never had to struggle...she got film offers in a row...year after year...of course in tht sense when u get a movie u work hard becoz u have to...but what if u have no film with u...? dats the never the case with her...the media made her already big before her arrival...

and yes i never said tht she doesnt deserve to be there, of course she does...like i said i wont be surprised...if ash can make it...why can't she ? big deal again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bandicoot

im not sure if u are familiar with the southern industry

rajni has never had to reinvent himself. his presence is good enough to ensure 4am shows housefull at theatres

chirenjeevi was the telugu superstar

sridevi commanded a certain screen presence

AT their best, AB Sr  and SRK were practically invincible.

kareena was at the top for Most of the decade. not the ENTIRE decade. there is a difference. she was not alone at the top as well.

nobody is taking her successes away.

i just want to say kareena doesnt have enough on her resume to be put in top with a lot of other celebs. over the years tassauds has indeed been making tons of statues. cashing in on fanatics perhaps.

Who are these other celebs? And kareena is a better actress than sridevi. And bebo also has amazing screen presense. Guess these things are preference!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

lol do you know how big of a superstar Justin Bieber is? Justin Bieber fans are growing every second. The craze around him is so crazy. And yes it's an Honour for bebo to there with a huge star like justin. I take that as a compliment!

And yes Hrtick roshan is also a superstar. The craze around him when his first film came out was crazy. No it wasn't because of the media, it was because he was a heartthrob and still is!

ofcourse i know. i also know the age group and the mindset of the fans of justin bieber fans๐Ÿ˜†. if u think that is a compliment good fr u

if u think hrithik roshan is a super star, our definitions of super stardom are quite different. he cannot carry a mass movie on his shoulders. custom made scripts work for hrithik. even his heart throb factor hasnt managed to salvage his movies

petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Who are these other celebs?

AB Sr, SRK. not even Aish. ash may not be a great actress but she has been the most succesful of former miss worlds