Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TOI: Pregnancy the new TRP puller (Page 4)

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirah23

Reading a little on this, and from what I can amount to, it's really rare for a dwarf not to have complications when she is pregnant, especially if the baby if not a dwarf.  It's the size of the baby like I said above.  Since Bharti is on the taller side for a dwarf (4 feet and above), the likelihood of her being safer increases.
But, there have been some cases I see where the woman has a more successful birth when the baby is also a dwarf ...
So, let's see what the writers can do with this storyline.

i will do my own research, samirah...but your input makes sense...
i have watched a lot of matt and amy roloff, but definitely not each and every episode. whatever i watched, i never heard amy discussing too many pregnancy complications. out of her four children, three are normal...
so complications, definitely...but normal kids and eventually safe delivery, very much a possibility!

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
many thanks samirah for adding up an article.
samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

i will do my own research, samirah...but your input makes sense...
i have watched a lot of matt and amy roloff, but definitely not each and every episode. whatever i watched, i never heard amy discussing too many pregnancy complications. out of her four children, three are normal...
so complications, definitely...but normal kids and eventually safe delivery, very much a possibility!
Check out what I added to my posting ... some very normal pregnancies if the dwarf is above 4 feet - which I think that Bharti is ... the only thing is that the delivery was done by C-Section and also was done at 34 to 26 weeks as the baby would have been too big to carry past that point without lung complications.
I would be happy if Bharti could have children ... children are a gift that everyone woman wants!

Edited by samirah23 - 24 May 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownbavdfanfuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@ samirah thanks for the input. It would make sense if they actually did some research like that.  I know even some women who petite do face problems with pregnancy. But with proper monitoring, regular check ups and proper care, medically it is possible.

My cousin has a heart condition, when she was a teenager, the doc said it would impossible for her to have children but she did coz she had a good doctor, who took care of her case and doc even wanted her to deliver normally but she opted for a c-section.  I guess we just have to believe in ourselves and things can happen, insyallah.

It would be nice if CVs showed something positive instead of rhona dhona. It would be a great morale boost for anyone with shortcomings not just dwarfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrown

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Finished reading all the post under this thread. Not sure why people are surprised / shocked / tumbled over to hear that Murli is going to be a daddy!

I mean, did you see that family? Mridang pretends to be big bad macho babe but fact of the matter is, in that family, only Murli is a mard! Only he wears the pants in his relationship with Bharti AND everyone in the household. So it is only appropriate that Mard ka bachcha pehle paida ho!

Can you imagine Kaushu with a baby? Baap re!

As for "so soon", is it not normal in MOST Indian homes to have a baby within first year of marriage? Or am I still living in the 1980s?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanaddicted1

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheznazi

Finished reading all the post under this thread. Not sure why people are surprised / shocked / tumbled over to hear that Murli is going to be a daddy!

I mean, did you see that family? Mridang pretends to be big bad macho babe but fact of the matter is, in that family, only Murli is a mard! Only he wears the pants in his relationship with Bharti AND everyone in the household. So it is only appropriate that Mard ka bachcha pehle paida ho!

Can you imagine Kaushu with a baby? Baap re!

As for "so soon", is it not normal in MOST Indian homes to have a baby within first year of marriage? Or am I still living in the 1980s?

ROFLROFL  What a way to put it!

As for Mridang, he's always taking his cues from his wife anyway.  Woos!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanaddicted1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index