Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 40)

cool_gal17 Goldie
cool_gal17
cool_gal17

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
wow lovly ff ad me 2 ya pm listtt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Oh...atlast Maan will surely get to know the truth from Geet...loved the way you xplained maan's inner turmoil at the start..I also liked Anu's note and flowers.waiting for the next part to read their convo..

euphoric

20tullip2000 Goldie
20tullip2000
20tullip2000

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Good morning every one

euphoric

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Sonia Hug

Finally i managed to read your FF in one day ApproveLOL...The sole reason i wasnt reading  your FF was the fear that will i do if you leave this one too hanging in middle like you did with mahii Ve on kasturi Stern Smile  i wanted to be sure so took my time Cool

Aww I loved it...LOVED IT...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Feel very bad for geet..she lost her parents want to strangle brij Angry  Glad maan found the truth ..loved Maanet bonding with Any in Flashback Day Dreaming...Mannet sweet romantic FBs...Day Dreaming ..There office moments, confession  and first date..it was so lovey dovey Day Dreaming

May Arjun and NT rot in hell Geek along with brij and daarji ..HAAN!!!Cool

now since i am already on the edge of my chair...and terribly anxious to read what is gonna happen next ...YOu have yo update soon Big smile...I am not at all good with keeping patience LOL

Love ya...Take care
pari Wink

euphoric

bobbydoll Goldie
bobbydoll
bobbydoll

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
waiting for maan to know entire truth

euphoric

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Sowwie……….. this is for two parts combined!!!!

Part 30!

Finally geet is all set to get justice!! I want this part sooo badly u cant imagine…soni tu kabse tadpa rahi hai iske bare main!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Maan concerned about her was expected…lekin geet not reciprocating!! Serves him right!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The chain scene..perfect way to get the wheels rolling!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

FB= grt idea to accomadte my HHWWT!! Dekh na its one of the ironies.words we say without thinking come back to haunt us..we cant even imagine aisa kuch ho jayega…CryCryCryCryCry

Loved the big protective brother ADI…..esp the way she said no n nodded for a yes! Baby u r too good with relationships I tell ya…geet-anu geet-vicky vichy-anu Vicky-sasha  geeet-pinky now geet=-adi!!ClapClapClapClap

Har ek ko tune mast me build kiya hai!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ok I loveddd Dadis attitude!!!!!!!! Kya dialogue tha uska!! Mast!! Ekdum MSK ki dadi lagti hai!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ohh n Adis deletable palate wala dialogue…me was like wow…humare nerdy ADI ko tune macho man bana diya..u kno somehow when I read RA I imagine Perneet N not Adi Sir as ADI!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Continue asap…………..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoriclovelycutietedy

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
kamini yahan bhi installments degiLOL

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

PART 31!

I have alwaz loves Visha!! So me happy with that…Vicky is learning from ur Veerjis mistakes!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Vicky maan confrontation was wowwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClapClap

I loved the way Vicky gave it to maan…punch after punch…no holds barred!! All googlies!! Maans dimaag aur ego needed a serious wake up call!! This was real punch packed!! Emotional n top notch!! Drama horror..pain…love…pity…dejection..curiosity..everything was there…!ClapClapClap

Geet determined..pammi masi saying no.i hope adi or pinky at least support her…I don't want maan to know all this right away!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Shaadi ki baat I hope geet se hi pata chale..ConfusedConfusedConfused

Btw wo email id ka truth abhi tak aaya nahi….loser ek password nahi hack kar sakta!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

"If only, if only she would have told him once… if only he would have asked her once!" this is the sum up of the entire story.not only RA…but life as well!!!OuchOuchOuch

And the note!! It was typical sonia talking!! Samjhiii.AngryAngryAngryAngry I have proofs in my inbox!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geets inner turmoil n deeepest fears are finally out!! The self blame n recrimations is the worst part..and illogical..we kno but cant help ourselves….!CryCryCry

My angry haath marodoing Maan is back….Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Cant wait..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Me all ready for sneaks..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Wuwww juuuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

euphoric

Go to top