Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 39)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it loads
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

maan wants truth and geet almost spilled  the beans...i loved that she almost told everything to vicky...and she doesn't know that anu and arjun are engaged to be marriedShocked...i really liked he secret mission to get justice too...this story is just getting better and better...Clap

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
omg...Hug...i saw that you were replying to the comments and i had my fingers crossed to see if you replied to mine...and as i got to pg 26 i was like...no luck...iss baar bhi meri number nahin aayi Ouch...but then...you commented!! yay!! thanks!! i know how much time it takes...i speak from experience...its so much work...Tongue...ok...now to todays update...

the date/dance between Vicky and Sasha was awesome!!! i just loved how he said that he understood her responsibilities towards her family...that is great...aaj kaal aaise ladka kahaan milte hai...actually...Ermm...come to think of it...aaise ladke toh milte hai...more so than before i think...but you still have those horrible, backward people like Teji who think ke shaadi ke baad the girl only has to worry about her sasural!! Angry...what is up with that...just cuz she's married doenst mean that she has to cut all ties with the family that raised her...i just get sooo mad...wow...sorry for my rant...that was sooo off topic...LOL...i blame the move...its fried my mind...moving on Embarrassed...does it make me totally hopeless...that when you had that part with Maan getting up from the sofa...i went completely weak in the knees? Embarrassed i guess finally seeing him back as MSK on the show is taking its toll on me...cuz i can picture the attitude and everything...his voice...*jaz shudders*...isnt it dreamy!? Tongue ...i LOVED the concern that Maan is FINALLY showing for Geet...like it finally hit him that not all is well with her...(aww...aal iz well...i love 3 idiots...wow...random much? ROFL)...but...i LOVED LOVED...Vickys answer...that of all people...Geet wouldnt want HIM to know anything...SPOT ON!! Thumbs Up..."inflict wounds on her already bruised soul"...Shocked...*jaz gives standing ovation*...that was beautiful...just ...beautiful!!! Clap...FINALLY!! he knows she lost her parents...i've been waiting for ages!! oh i could just KISS YOU!!! *muah*...he he...jaadu ki jappi too!!! Hug...his reaction to Geet's loss...his heartbreak over not being there for her when she needed him the most...wonderful!! just...wow!!! Clap...it sucks cuz i know where Geet is coming from in her quest for revenge...but as Pammi...being her massi...i competely get her now...having nieces/nephews myself...God...i'd never let anything hurt them...i love how Anu and Vicky...the Khurana siblings had faith in Geet...in your face MSK!! he he LOLLOL...i simply loved the line where Maan was saying if only she'd told him...and if only he'd asked her!! YES!! God Dammit YES!!! not only that...but...if only he'd listened...because she did try to explain initially...but yeh smart-idiot didnt listen Confused...aab bhugto!!  he he...i want to see Adi and Maan show down...how awesome would that be!? LOL...the note that Anu sent was awesome...i keep saying it...but...dost ho toh aaisi!! Embarrassed...her outburst with Vicky was nice...at least she said something and he knows some other man was involved in some way...and im sure he's smart enough to realize that the man hurt her...but tauba...what a place to end!! uff...aab intezaar karna padega...Cry...i just hope i have internet access by the time you update again...he he..

cant wait...loved this part...in case you cant tell cuz of my uber long comment Embarrassed
JAZ

euphoric

Aashi_saphire Senior Member
Aashi_saphire
Aashi_saphire

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
lovely update!!! Thumbs Up

euphoric

malfoy Groupbie
malfoy
malfoy

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awesome update

euphoric

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

frnd...

ur updates were

Cute... n  dear...

4 ur   ...n also .........ClapClapThumbs Up

......just  really ......Embarrassed

4 PM me...Smile.
keep updating dear...
..4 ur future work.Big smile..
dear lots of  n ...Hug
always  dear...

lov,Heart
Tama

euphoric

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrateuphoric

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
awesome part. loved it.
 Finally maan want to see something beyond his  big Ego.
 finally maan heard vicky.
hope now he think logically and find our the real truth,.
poor geet too much suffering for her.
let's see geet will tell him anything or not.
continue soon.

euphoric

Go to top