Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 30)

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
awesome update sonia...

anu's note was cute...finally maan knows half the truth...i am sure geet is not going to tell him the rest of it...
i guess until arjun gets to know where geet is and comes to mumbai only then the truth will be out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
uff sonia i'm so lookin forward to this update. i always believed in maan n now i can't wait for him to turn the tables around.

wooh i didn't evn realize that u updated already.
what a progressiv update. oh hooo  ji maan khurana in action. arjun to gaya kaam se and plzzz maan kiss geet already.Wink i've been waiting n waiting Day Dreaming

luvd how vicky was so defensive about geet n clearly stated whatever he knew about her. Thumbs Up
maan didn't even realize that whn geet came the nxt day, what was he doing that she left. 
uff maan jaldi jadli connect the dots. thori si to apni aqal lagao yaar ya sab geet aur vicky se he pocho gay.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 27 May 2011 at 10:46pm

euphoric

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Res

Unres :) 
okay time for comments.sry i am kinda late...but i am here now..so..let's get started Big smile

Vicky and SashaEmbarrassed...they have to be the cutest couple in this FF...honestly...i think they are even cuter than Maaneet...i love Maaneet and all but when i read their scene( Vicky and Sasha)..i have the biggest grin on my face...they compliment each other so well...and the way they understand...and all...they are just a treat to read...i look forward to them with every updateSmile

Anu and Geet--- the bestie pair kinda had a scene together...so sweet of Anu to send her flowers...she has worked to so hard to keep their precious friendship together even though Geet made her efforts not to stay in touch...friends like her are rare gems not everyone finds Big smile...can't wait for them to have their own reunion...waiting for a Anu style hug for sure...and i know Geet will be her moral support when she finds out Arjun's bitter truth...

Vicky and Geet---Vicky has tried to be supportive towards Geet since day 1 and i really love him for that...i just love his character...they got make men like him more often...lolzzz...

and the chase for the truth has been started by the great Maan Singh Khurana...OMGGG...me is so excited...Big smile...can't wait for it all...
and there is no way in hell that Geet will tell him the truth so easily...the man gotta work hard for it...my excitement level is going high...can't wait for the major drama...

and indeed another fab update by the lovely sonia Smile

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 01 June 2011 at 12:22am
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Okay so I didn't comment on the last section as much as I wanted b/c of MCATs but I'm officially done with it!!!!!

Okay so last section: AMAZING!!! The necklace part was golden...he caught it and the chase for the truth started!!!

The Vicky and Sasha parts are absolutely divine...and so glad Maan found out about Adi being Geet's bro!!! But poor Geet and seeing Maan sad is so depressing!!!! Love all the flashbacks...and no exception here either...Maneet in the office...the nok jhok was adorable!!!! AWWW!!!

Pammi-Geet scenes remind me of all the old Rano and Geet scenes...I miss her parents!

Now this part!!!!!!!

Totally amazing!!!!!!!! Beyond brilliant!!! Vicky-Sasha opening...total awww moment! And then the ultimate showdown between Vicks and Maan...loved Vicks...he was so confident and held his own opposite Maan...lovely!!!! 

But the truth came out...well a part of it...so YAY! It was s beautifully written...powerful dialouges babe! And then Maan having his monologue...so sad! Def depressing, but I love how that love surfacing again! The change in his outlook, personality, behavior = superb!!!!

Anu was such a treat...I miss her! Stupid Arjun needs to die and soon! Hopefully Yash-Anu happens!!!! The note was cute! and OMG...Maan still wants to know about the hubby...this is gonna get intense! 

The last scene is so fantastic...he's determined and for all the right reasons! But Geet feels so guilty and considers herself the root of all problems...However Maan is on it now...so more happiness to come, right?!

Give me hope!!!! 

Loved it to death nonetheless!!! I can't believe how far we're come!! keep 'em coming...if you gonna do 2 maybe 3 updates a week...I'm so game for it!!

Edited by sweet coco - 27 May 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricbasicquestion1

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Like she gonna tell him. . . . Maan bete hardwork karna padhega aapko. . . . Aur waise bhi vicky ko kafi hint de diya geet ney. . . . I hope anu won't be heartbroken after knowing d truth . . . . Poor girl

euphoric

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

No amount of demanding is going to help you Maan, your lady love may open her mouth only when she will know that Anu is getting engaged to Arjun.

Awesome dear, you are a seasoned writer

euphoricmeravigiliso

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

euphoricAudiwalia

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
awesome part...!!!

euphoric

Go to top