Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 139)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

aashu ka kuch nahi hoga...

soni.. what is she talkinhg about...

which page!!!LOL
Deepu its on pg 141... i'll tell u the story behind it after the updateLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudiLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

DEEPU YAHA SIRF OPTION  2 KA NAARA LAGA!!!!!!!!!

DONT ASK WHAT IT MEANS.

JUST NAARA LAGA!!

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
soni... mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaya...

aashu ki kya karu...

LOL

tu hi bol de update ke baad.. bhoolna mat.. mein pakadke pochongi tere seBig smile

euphoricLoquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Crap!!! I am on page 15...Disapprove 

CryCry i know 
Sonu...Congratulations for the fifth thread... *thu thu...* nazar utaar rahi hoon yaar...LOL

aaj 6th khlne ki taiyaari lag rahi haiLOLLOL

Will read n comment... baaki ke bhi posts unreserve karne hai...Embarrassed late hoon...

I knew I had reserved but had to go through all the last 10 pages...I thought it was page 5..Silly
Chalo chaddo... haan update ki baat karte hain... drum roll... good...LOL

yess yess... i can hear them allLOLLOLLOL

The start was so fab...Embarrassed the whole Geet getting hurt unintentinally and Maan to the rescue... amazing... haaye he found out she was wearing his chain... ooohhh ..i loved how he wanted to calm her but usko dekhi bhi nahi...haan Maan babu aisa bhi ek time tha jab Geet sirf aapko hi dekhti thi...

too bad na... we realize the importance of those small moments in our lives only when the happiness that sprinkled thru it is taken awayOuch

I loved the flashback... a breath of fresh air...Embarrassed i say the same line to my hubyy when he is engrossed in his office work on lappi and that scene brought a smile on my face...Big smile Mujhse achi kismat toh is laptop ki hai...  aaah... her parting dialogue brought out the fireceness and the fear in Maan... even though she was just kidding...he didnt take it lightly...Embarrassed loved the kiss...Day Dreaming it was sensual, sizzling and HOT lips na sahi uske haath to neck se neeche gaye...LOL.. ooohhh... goosebumps...Blushing 

hehehe... tu jijz ko aise dialogues maarti haiROFL... i m wondering is this the jaadu in the nameROFLROFL...

she said it only in anoyance but he didn't take it tht way... BlushingBlushingBlushing kitna darr darr ke likha woh pata haiWinkLOL... ashu ki necking necking ki complain jo door karni thiWinkROFLROFL

SO Maan finally finds that Adi is her brother... dheere dheere jhatke de rahi hai bechaare ko...LOL but moi loving this slow pace...i loved it even more when i read the 5 updates in one go...Cool LOL now he is burning in the fire...uski fikar hai but trying to put up a hard front... i feel bad for him ...sachchi... jaldi jaldi in dono ko milwa de...Cry

ek saath dene main maza nahi aayega na... isiliye zor ke jhatke dheere se de rahi hoonLOLLOL haan pata hai tu bade maze le rahi thi... mil jayenge yeh dono... itni jaldi kya haiEvil SmileLOL

Anu ne sab ko mana hi liya to have her engagement in Mumbai...Embarrassed ismart kudi... vahi hoga is kahani ka penultimate climax...LOL Arjun ki baje ki band...aur hum sab honge baaraati...Big smile

ha ha ha... baraat dulhe ka band bajane nikali haiLOLLOL

Loved adi-pinky scene...these two r adorable... serial mei to Adi ko bharamchaari bana diyaAngry...chalo yahi pure kar lete hain sapne...Tongue

yaad mar dila... humari pinky-adi ke sapne etyadi banke reh gayeCryCryCry

Awesome part kudiye... Muaaah...Heart

Muaaahhh

Thankkuuu KaminiHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

DEEPU YAHA SIRF OPTION  2 KA NAARA LAGA!!!!!!!!!

DONT ASK WHAT IT MEANS.

JUST NAARA LAGA!!

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
soni... mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaya...

aashu ki kya karu...

LOL

tu hi bol de update ke baad.. bhoolna mat.. mein pakadke pochongi tere seBig smile
haan deepu theek haiLOL

pakka bata doongiEmbarrassedLOL but tu naare nahi lagayegi tohEvil Smile ashu ko bol option 1Evil SmileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Soni...posting from iPad :) 

Kaminio kya chal raha hai? Dhaaga finish kar diya ? Wait will come from lappi in some time...phir tum sab ki khabar leti hoon...lol..
Btw I HATE that pic...aashu tu ruk kamini...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Soch rahi hoon reserve karo ya nahi karo... woh kya hai na ki mera R's ka quota bhadta hi ja raha hai...ROFL...abhi to tension ho rahi hai...Ouch and itne saare Rs dekhkar chakkar bhi aa rahe hain...*long sigh*  Chalo kar hi leti hoon...

Oh ji... thank you thank you hai jiAngryLOL 

rejerbed...Tongue

_____
Damn... this is for the previous part also...As I cannot find my earlier R...CryCry

I had the hardest time finding this R...AngryAngry 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ab se update ke neeche hi rehnaLOLLOLLOL

Part 31 :::
Okies... I loved the start...with a dance...vicky and sasha...Embarrassed i loved how Vicky is so expressive with his words... so different than his bro who used words as if he will have to pay income tax on each word he utters...AngryLOLLOL 

Income TaxROFL ROFLROFL toh phir maan singh khurana ke words hain... free main thodi aayenge ROFLROFLROFL

SO Maan looking for Vicky to find out the troubles in Geet's life.. der aaye durust aaye Maan babu... ready for next jhatka?? ek maamuli jhatka nahi hai... 440 ka volt lagne wala hai...LOL 
The whole way vicky tells Maan about her parents death... was just too tooo...eerrrmmm good...wonderful...intense... kamini mujhe words nahi mil rahe hai describe karne ke...Cry The whole vicky Maan scene is just mindblowing..i have never read anything so intense and no i am chadaaing u on any chana ke jhaad.. yahan koi jhaad nahi hai.. sirf tulips hain...Embarrassed seriously Soni... you are my fav. writer... I wuw juuu too much..Embarrassed I am so speechless.. I knew Maan ko jolt lagega but the way you wrote it...blew my mind...ClapClapClap

Hmm... *bowing* the pleasure is all mine sweetheart... as he had an inkling of all not being well... he immediately jumped to his feet and got to work! jhatka was really big as that got his brains rolling or spinningTongue aww thanks babuHug i lobbeee tulipssEmbarrassedLOL 

My heart went out to Pammi when she refuses to let Geet go for the fear of losing her..and for a second I thought ki Geet is planning to leave for HP...thankGod I was behind on updates nahi to main tujhe maar daalti...LOLLOL mujhe tension ho gayi thi...phew...

LOLLOLLOL Pammi is tensed as after losing her sister she doesn't want to lose GeetSmile So Pammi won't let her go that doesn't mean she won't goWinkLOL

WOh jo phool Anu ne bheje geet ko ek din mujhe bhi tujhe bhejne padenge with the same note.. LOLLOL I think I shoudl save the note soemwhere...it will come handy...

kamini tulips hi bhejna tere plants se... aur lines khud soch beAngryAngryAngry

Maan looking for her and not finding was making me edgy too...hehehe... LOL OS finally he caught up with her and back to the real MSK.. truth will set you free... lets see what happens u get the truth Mr. MSK...

Truth is going to be earth shattering for him for as the conspirator sits right under his noseAngry and it concerns not only Geet but also Anu... Arjun toh gayaEvil Smile

Part 32...

I had a hunch that Geet wont tell him anything...not now... she is just too broken... and i dont blame her... but still when she utters those words... it was painful to read...and the shock on Maan's face...after the near kiss... "This is wrong! You have no right!" mindblowing... kudos to you for that scene...ClapClap SO Maan finally accepts his mistake for leaving her there and lets Geet know that he knows abt her parents.. he is worried about her. Geet ko ab koi farak nahi padta... she doesnt give a damn... or maybe she is scared for him?? Confused coz i thought she would break had Pinky not come there... or maybe not.. u have a perfect way of doing things... kaash tu CV team mei hoti...Embarrassed baaki teen kaminian teri assiatant...paapis n jhappis se bhaar jaata serial...ROFL 

atleast pappis ki destination sahi hotiROFLROFL but ashu kamini mujhe tab bhi nahi chodtiOuchLOL... yes for now Maan knows and realizes ki he should have waited and given her a chance to speak jo usne nahi kiya... and she may or may not have broken but she's hurt too bad to give in just like thatOuch

Haila...Pinky ne Maan ko snubb kiya???ShockedShocked this was a shock... woh chuyi mui Pinky sir sir karne wali... achcha sunaaya MSK ko... mazaa aa gaya...Clap
SO now Pinky knows about Maan n Geet Embarrassed good going jaanu...Big smile

can u imagine... its like a 8th wonderROFLROFL I wanted to laugh when i was writing tht particular sequenceROFLROFL... but anything for the family na... so she bravely pounched in.

Vicky vicky...vicky... love ju... gusse par discount...LOLLOLLOL I was in spilts here...ek dum se intense scene se comedy le aayi tu...Tongue

comedy of errors part two... but woh scene bohut serious ho gaya thaConfused

Dev Nt par chilaya???Shocked jhatke pe jhatka.. haaye mera kamzor dil...LOLLOL chalo good atleast he loves his siblings...Embarrassed i liked him here...

oye nautanki... tera kamzor dil ko kuch nahi hoga... sambhal ke rakh uskoLOLLOL... Dev has just been manipulated here... he's isn't badSmile

Arjun ...no comments... aaj bahut gaali de chuki... meri quota phinish ho gaya hai...Ouch

ROFLROFLROFL tera gali ka quota over... lucky ArjunLOL

Ufff...Maan ne sorry boli lekin Geet ne suni hai...total dramatic way...Embarrassed awesome...Clap

ek dum filmiLOLLOLLOL

Wonderful parts hun...Embarrassed aaj ke liye itna hi...jia ki batti down hai...so u can stop peeto the dhol and give ur arms soem rest... baaki ka dhol kal bajaayenge...LOL

okies... aaj tere bhi dhol baje hainROFLROFLROFLROFL

Wuw juuuHug
Wuwww Juuu KaminiHugHug

Thanks a bunch JiuEmbarrassed MuaaahhEmbarrassed

-jia-esha143

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Soni...posting from iPad :) 

Kaminio kya chal raha hai? Dhaaga finish kar diya ? Wait will come from lappi in some time...phir tum sab ki khabar leti hoon...lol..
Btw I HATE that pic...aashu tu ruk kamini...

Goooddd Mooorrrnnniinnnggg KaminiiiHug

tu savere 6 baje kya kar rahi haiConfusedLOL

-jia-esha143Loquacious_Aash

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hugs to you too... Neend Khul gayi ...to vaise hi chakkar maarne aa gayi thi... Lol... Thodi der mei shower lekar breakfast karke milti hoon yahoo par tujhe :)...our usual adda...u leaving for home in sometime??

euphoricesha143Loquacious_Aash

Go to top