Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 135)

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
teaser is sad but anxiously waiting for the next update .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

PART 33

No thanks needed darling''..i will take interest ke saath wapas as n when needed!! Tu tension le abhi ke mai kyaa maangoongi!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

kamini ki kamini hi rahegi... tere sudharne ke koi chances nahi hai... mujhe pata hai tu jo mangegi option 2 or 3 ki line main hi mangegiAngryLOL

Soni song was fab!! The way u managed to involve each sentence on maaneet n one para on Visha'.loved it!! HehehehehheWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Thanks ji... uski peeche ki story toh tujhe pata hi hai... visha wale ka credit tera haiEmbarrassedLOL

Maans jeoulousy was apt n to the pt! I cud almost see the smoke come thru his ears hehe'u kno I alwaz see maan wherever I see,,,in what state wo bhi tujhe pata hai!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

uff... ym wale lal muh ki tarah naROFLROFLROFL... mujhe pata haiBlushingBlushing and i know how much have to come to hate the basinsROFLROFLROFL

Ye maan bakwaas mauke pe chukka kyu maarta hai???????? Smart hai no doubt!! Lekin thoda action bhi maangta hai na baby!!ROFLROFLROFLAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

action aayega na... thodi shaanti toh rakhLOLLOLLOL

Finally arjun is being questioned!! But looks like log khusiyon me aur apni problems me itni busy hai ke answer sunne ka time hi nahi hai!! Cant dadi blurt this out to maan?? This will get maan thinking!...remind me about this later..wanted to tell u something about this!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

i  knw tht so many times happen na... the quentions turns out to be silent wonderment... and bang the truth crashes!

The whole "maan ki geet" wala scene'fab!! Loved her verbalization of her feelings!ClapClapClapClapClap

tujhe aisa hi kuch chahiye tha naEmbarrassed

Again the pain n passion was portrayed awesomely!! Loved it to the core!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope gurvinder helps her out! Me waiting for the drama to unfold!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

its going to soon uncover... keep tunedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLnot tht u have an optionWinkROFLROFL

wuwww juuuBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

wuwww Juuu HugHugHug 

and acc to jiu.."over to u!"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

moi is waitingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

forConfused

Thankkuuu Kamini...

Wuuwww JuuuEmbarrassed

Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

sonia sonia sonia...

cheering karu kya... zabardast maaneet scene dalna ok..

aaj kal humare maaneet show se huye hai paraye...
Deepz uski tension mat le...

it is maaneet in RA all overLOLLOLLOL
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

DEEPU YAHA SIRF OPTION  2 KA NAARA LAGA!!!!!!!!!

DONT ASK WHAT IT MEANS.

JUST NAARA LAGA!!

kamini naare baazi band karAngryAngryAngry
agle election main khadi ho ja... main naare laga doongi aakeLOLLOLLOL

Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

MAI AA GAYI APNI CHAATA LEKAR...AUR SONI MAINE BLACK N WHITE BHI PEHNA HAI AAJJJEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLV

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL kamini wohi wala chahta laana.., first chaataDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

white common hai... i m in white and greenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

MAI AA GAYI APNI CHAATA LEKAR...AUR SONI MAINE BLACK N WHITE BHI PEHNA HAI AAJJJEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLV

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL kamini wohi wala chahta laana.., first chaataDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

white common hai... i m in white and greenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
haan haan wohi laungi

first time ki yaad hai naROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

sorry for late  was busy a little

part 33 :

hmmm...loved the initial lines "" ..The concept of time and its pace can rather be subjective than objective as it can never be the same for the two people, no matter if they stayed in opposite parts of the globe or were present in the same room occupying opposite corners""

then i like vicky vry much ... he is such a jovial person ...vry romantic and at the same time serious also ,...!!1

maan toh jealousy main mara ja raha hai...abhi bhi itna gussa hai ...
and then this sick cheap @#%^%$$#$%% arjun agar yeh mujhe mile toh main hi ise maar dalon...and then the song was vry nice i loved aptly suited the situation...tumhe kya prob hai hamesha cliff hanger par chodti ho...!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks KanikaEmbarrassed

Vicky is a balanced soul... calm and composed and jovial... a deadly combinationBig smile

the guy always had a problem with male species anywhere around Geet na... don't worry he'll take care of that Arjun too... next part toh main half an hour main update kiya tha yaarConfusedLOL

Originally posted by 20tullip2000

part 34
oho maan is the limit ...usne gurvinder ko pakad hi liya...omg

loved the way pinky adi and pammi takes care of her ...

chalo babaji ka shukar hai maan babu ko pata to chala uski shaadi nahi hui hai...ab uske andar ka saara pyar jagega...!!!11

huh yeh brij to hai hi kamina ...kissi ko nahi bakshta ...chalo sonia mata iska aur us arjun ka kaam tamam kar do tab hi hamein shaanti milegi ...!!!!!!!!1

geet bechari ka kya haal ho gaya hai ...chalo her man is to the rescue...par soniaaa...i hate u yaar aise cliff hanger par koi story chodta hai kya...mere toh dimaag main chemical locha ho jayega soch soch kar aage kya hoga >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ppplllzzz jaldi nxt part do na i m dying to read wat happens nxt
did u think he'll let Gurvinder goConfusedLOL
For pammi's family Geet is like their own... and so they protect her... and in the same stance Pinky told him about Geet's marriage... she knew tht was the factor for their separation

Arjun and Brij would be taken care of... let Maan find the truth... antireaction kar de Kanika... i'll be updating tonight

Thanks dearBig smile

20tullip2000

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

haan haan wohi laungi

first time ki yaad hai naROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

the legendary chaataROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jijz ka dostana pada ya wahin atak gayiROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

20tullip2000esha143Loquacious_Aash

Go to top