Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 119)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pop77

Sonia again you stop where we want Maan listen their convo. Now Arjun know that Anni know where Geet is...I hope Anni should tell him that Geet will be their with Maan Veerji...Geet still love him..Maan has to work hard to get back his love..I think Maan should talk to pinky..but i think he not going to..Now Maan knows that he made a real big mistake to not listen to her..where she try to tell him..
How Maan find clue..HE going to ask Gurvinder about Geet?

Hey Payal...
Don't worry... Arjun will have his dues to be paid!
And the convo... well the confrontation will follow... but Geet won't reveal anything to him to he needs to put in effortsApprove
Thanks dearBig smile

Originally posted by .muskaan

DiHug I am Back with one more idea to torture those ********** but this time only for NT... geet should get a bat, and hit NT's head n then get a few cats and have them pounce on NT then she should throw salt on NT's wounds then she should feed NT to the wild dogsApprove...The last two updatse were as asual rulane wale...Cry.i cried as i read both the parts together and i was all the time praying plz plz plz geet tells him but somewhere i knew she wont still hope karne mein mare kya ja raha tha so i did hope but nothing happenedSilly ...Maan ka bacchhhaa itni bakwas already karke uski tummy full nahi huiAngry ...abhi bhi gadha gets angry... he needs to control his angerD'oh... Arjun the ********** he better rot in hell... Angry

PS: i am so very happy today... papa is coming tomorrow...Dancing

Muskiii HugHugHug
Babu how r u? how was the vacation if u back yetEmbarrassedLOL i m sure u would have blackmailed Uncle into itWinkLOL

aww sorry to make u cry honeyConfused...

but ur torcher plans r as usual terrifying... NT padegi toh aise hi mar jayegiLOLLOL

and some habits never change naOuch

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part.
loved it
I expect it geet try to ignore his questions or didn't tell him anything.

Pinky saved geet.
poor geet,how much she is suffering.
vicky is so nice.
Arjun AngryCensored
dev done right thing to nt and scold her.
hope maan will find out truth this time.
continue soon.

Thanks dear
after all what he has been telling her,... she'll obviously not tell him na things so easily...

Yup Geet has been thru a lot but now the tables r soon to be turned and the offenders would get their dueSmile

Maan will get to the bottom of the things soonEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mandymore

Grt prt.maan hav to work hard 4 gaing geet's trust again.chalo pinky ko to sach pata chala,hope vicky ko b pata chaljae to maan ko bata dega,nice prt

Thanks dear
u r right he would have to win her back nowBig smile
Maan will get to the bottom of the thingsEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuandavi

Nice update. So now Maan hath dho kar Geet ke peeche pad gaya he sach jaanne k liye. May be he will over hear Geet taliking to Guruvinder.

Thanks dearBig smile
Haath dho ke nahi.. naha dho keLOL
he'll know nowBig smile

Originally posted by padamjot

Hiii Dear...

Super awsum FF...Just read it in last 2 days.,..It is so so so gud...U r an awsum writer...Beautiful Concept, Beautifully presented...Completely in luv wid it...

Thnk God Maan is knowing sumthing now..He must rush to Hoshiarpur to find all d details afterall he is MSK...nd plz dont ruin Anu's life.. I wish nd hope truth cums out before engagement only, though i doubt u'll reveal the truth at engagement only nd will end up Anu getting engaged wid Yash.. dats completely my guess though lets c where the story goes...I even hav a doubt dat the character cming in party with Gurvinder to help Geet is not a helper but a traitor...Brij's goon or  maybe sum old character... Plz remove my suspisions by updating soon;...
 Nd plz do add me to ur PM list...I'll send u a buddy request...

Thnx in advance...SmileSmile

Thanks a bunch PadamjotEmbarrassed
I'm glad that u enjoyed the whole of it... it could have been streneous thoughLOL
He'll know things soon.. and as per going to HP... tht too will happen... the engagement will not take placeSmile 

Anu and Yash would be paired upEmbarrassed and there wud be no more badies around... its too complicated anywaysOuchLOL

i hope u keep enjoyin the tale till the endSmile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

so...my coworker (who I got hooked onto Geet) asked me if i read the update yesterday...i said no...not yet...she said "its good"...then this morning...my best friend (who doesnt read this ff but knows about it cuz of me)...asked if i read it so i could give her the details...i said no...not yet...she ordered me to read it and tell her what happened...im like..dear lord woman...hold your horses!! Confused...so...its Saturday afternoon...i just did three admissions at work...now...i have my chinese for lunch...my sobe cranberry/grapefruit drink...and now im read to read!! Big smileBig smileBig smile...what a process its become...LOL...so lets go!

"reminding her of her once apon a time..."...wow...Maneet truly are faiytales for us arent they...cuz just like after watching a disney movie you want your prince charming...here...after maneet...you want your MSK Embarrassed...i LOVED Geet's reaction...i knew that she wasnt going to turn into a blubbering slob and open her dil ki bhadas in front of Maan...but i wasnt sure how you'd handle it...im glad that you showed that Geet remembered that when she needed him...she had turned her away ClapClapClap...he didnt give her a chance...and now...she shouldnt either...well...not yet any way...Maan's reaction to Geet's reaction...(wow) ...was just amazing...something snapped ruining the harmony of his spirit...because it was the first time he was seeing Geet as worn out and defeated...superb!! just...awesome!! ShockedShocked...i loved it!! im so confused!! i mean...ek taraf...im with Geet...she is right in her place to push him away after what he did/didnt do...then...seeing Maan somewhat repenting for his actions or lack there of, i feel for him...but...i think...at the end...im with Geet more on this one...at least for now...she needs to hold a grudge! Tongue...i do however want to see Maan kick Arujns butt!! i want to see his reaction when he finds out the whole truth!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i swear...seeing Pinky standing up to Maan...i LOVED it...our sweet si, innocent si Pinky...haye haye...sherni nikli!!! StarStar...ok...i agree...forget MSK...Geet can have him...i want VIcky!! you tell ms sasha that she has competition!! WinkWink...i loved how he tells it to Maan like it is !! fabulous...just...fabulous!!! Big smileBig smile...i loved his talk with Babaji!! he he...ROFL...the Arjun scene...umm...need i say...eww!! Dead...chalo...finally Dev has found his...errm...spine Wink...good to see that he is finally standing up to that chudail of a wife he has...bleh!!! that comment Geet made about Maan hurting her before...and her being used to the pain...omg...dead...im dead...flawless!! ClapClapClapClap...

cant wait for next part!! eee!!
JAZ
Okay buddy... can u tell me who routed u to RA... I'm just plain curiousWinkLOL and u inturn got someone else waiting for u to update on the updatesLOLLOLLOL... nd here r my friends... if i tell them anything thy roll their eyes at me  nd walk awayConfusedLOL

oh yes... Maaneet has somehow that appeal of a fairy tale of the princess and the princess... of the knight in shining armour and his damsel in distress! making us single female souls wait for our MSKs to pass byLOL hmm i m all ready to up grab such an opportunityEmbarrassedLOL

maine bola tha... maan singh khurana ko papad belne padenge... so he's on the job now... soon we'll have Khurana papad factory tooLOL

I know at times its confusing and distressin when she has to push her away... but no wounds heal so soon na and her trauma can definitely not be soothed in a day's time... so he needs to make ammends... besides he needs to do some mehnat tooEvil SmileLOL

U too want Vicky... Sasha is going to fortify him nowLOL MSK ki popularity kam ho rahi haiLOLLOL

Thanks a bunch Jaz... so glad u r enjoying ur stayEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hey Jaan...Hug...sab Usse dekhne gaye hai...main akeli hu ghar pe...Tongue

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

bravo soniaClap..what a tale you have weaved here...32 parts strong and still going on...i never get bored of it...i love that maan has now got a different determination...vicky's and sasha's relationship is too cute..arjun is the perfect psycho...he is simply insane...you are developing all of the characters very well...loved every bit of this update...and maan's reaction at the end was my favorite...because as you might have heard before...i love jealous maanDay Dreaming...LOL

Sylvia to be honest i myself don't know how RA got past 30 mark coz i didn't expect it to run so long and to be loved so dearly... so i m highly obliged and gratefulBig smile

glad u enjoyed the whole update... i know jealous Maan is an instant turn onWinkLOL

Thanks dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by honeygrape

just saw your ff 2 days back only... loved it very much... and eagerly waiting 2 know how this jealous maan will react... wonderful ff dear...Clap wen are you updating the next partt.. plsss update sooon

Thanks dearEmbarrassed
glad u enjoyed the whole of the journey of RA
would love to hear more from uBig smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Hey Jaan...Hug...sab Usse dekhne gaye hai...main akeli hu ghar pe...Tongue

haw? tujhe kyun chod gaye?

chal main ghar bhaag rahi hoon abhiLOL

esha143

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for double updates...sorries for being extremely late

not my fault exams talwar on my head...LOLLOL

loved it like anything...so maan finally know the truth..

thankuuu babaji...LOLLOL

can we have arjun killed plz...would love to do the honours

euphoric

Go to top