Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shalve

awesome...just loved it...

Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by Morning Star

amazing. oh my god i so wish this time maan uses his wits than his brawn.  as usual a very well portrayed of both imp characters and the rest of team.

waiting 4 ur next update.

he's at it now dear...
glad u enjoyed
thanks😳
Originally posted by seemamary

Sonia not fair i was waiting that may be geet will tell maan everything soon but nothing happened.plsss waiting anxiously when maan will know the whole truth.😭plsss update soon and give us some happy update.

aww Seema... let the munda do some mehnat u see😉
he'll know everything soon now... thanks dear

Originally posted by libra25

awesome part...
loved it...
vickys was refreshing in so much emotional turmoil...
his subtle humor was very inviting and effective...
i loved it...
geet and pinky's relation was heart felt...
al in all a great part...
hoping next time we will get to see some revelations for maan
continue soon

Thanks Dear😃
I'm trying to add breather through Vicky😆
so u wished and u got... there were revelations
Pinky would support her😳
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

Lovely update!!!!
Poor Geet...Poor Maan...Hope Maan figures everything out soon!
Great work!😃

Thanks dear😃
he'll figure out things pretty soon

Originally posted by nahtani88

amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

Thanks dear
glad u liked it😳
amazing update
well, will be waiting eagerly for next part👏
Originally posted by gangesegb

awesome update...
Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by Viji79

You know what...your updates always leave me with a bittersweet sensation. Sweet because I get to read your update and bitter because I have to wait for another week for the next one. Aaj kya shaam ko update kar di. Usually I see it in the morning (IST) and so I would let it seep in my mind and do all the emotional effects on my senses the whole day and by night the effect will somewhat disappear giving me a good sleep. But today, I am most unlikely to have a peaceful sleep since there is no much time left to recover, although I should say the part was not as emotionally traumatic as some of the previous parts.

Anyways, I am kind of enjoying the payback time Maan is experiencing (how cruel of me). And love Vicky for those boundaries and sixers he thrashes on Maan reminding how badly he took out his frustration on poor Geet. I also love this sensible, loving and caring Pinky. So is Gurvinder coming? Liked Dev standing up for his sister. How long should I wait to see Arjun getting thrashed by Maan?

Aww Viji... thanks a bunch dearie😊

i wanted to post it the night only but my net ditched me and the update was ready... so i posted it in the evening itself😳 so i guess i caught u off gaurd😉😆

I agree thr... it is pay back for him... he has said things he shouldn't have... toh now side-effects toh honge na😈

Hmm Arjun being threased... soon now😃
Originally posted by doosheeka

beautiful update...continue soon...

Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by nostalgic_soul

Thanks a looot for the pm.the update was quite intense,i hope maan can follow geet with gurvinder.

Thanks dear...
glad u liked it... Maan did follow😳
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Res..

okay darling...i am here to unres but i am so late...i know......sorry again...actually i injured my left hand playing basketball...so i had to use my right hand for a while now...and my right hand is too slow by itself...

okay comment time...

firstly Geet Handa deserves this 👏...because the way she behaved with Maan Singh Khurana is exactly what he deserves after what he did to her...even if it was unknowingly with the wrong information...but the way he is hurting now knowing he hasn't been fair to Geet is great to read...
can't wait to read the part when he is going to ask for forgiveness...too early...i know...but still...

and that bas***d jerk face Arjun...is just disgusting...he made Anu believe that he was looking for Geet for her sake...my innocent Anu believes everything that jerk says...can we get a scene where Anu slaps Arjun after his truth is exposed...i would be so happy ...but ya...Arjun is a jerk...

and the spineless Dev finally woke up and showed his wife that he can stand up for himself..it was great to see that...hope he leaves her and finds some true happiness with someone...

and OMGGG...there is another person who deserves appreciation...⭐️👏...none other than our Pinky...loved her new attitude...who knew the sweet Pinky could be like this? loved her and her love towards Geet...

and it's getting intense...Maan sees Geet talking to someone...i hope he finds out something...at least the fact that she is not married...

can't wait Sonia...but as always u rocked it...
Hey Reya... thanks a ton buddy😃

its no prob att all... as u can see i m later thn one can imagineOuch😆

I had always maintained that MSK will have to endure the pay back... he has said too  many things and especially when she was hurting... so now he would have to win her back!

Anu is simpleton and innocent who loves Arjun and doesn't doubt his intentions however, the guy has this knowledge and uses it for his own pursuits😡 don't worry Anu will emerge stronger though😊

Pinky is going to maintain her sweetheart tag as she ll now understand Geet better than anyone else...

Glad u enjoyed it😃
Originally posted by amzu32

Awesome part Dear.
Maan gonna find truth very soon but us k lye us ko kafi paaper balne pre gye 😊
pinky has done great job her replied to Maan is superb 👍🏼
Geet is meeting to gurvinder i hope Maan hears her conversation with him.
Dev shocked NT n also me😲 but superb ⭐️
vicky wow loved him.
Arjun 😡
cant wait 4 next part.
Thanx 4 pm.

Thanks Amzu😃

Being a family, Pinky stood up for Geet when she knew she herself would not and yes Maan has to now put in a lot of efforts to do some damage control😉😆

Glad u enjoyed the update😳

Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

Thanks janu😃
Originally posted by shah10

love it

Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by swetha10