Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! (Page 6)

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Dii Big smile even I think K will be the one who will be behind P's exit...but don't want the slap...But instead of K literally throwing out P can't it be this way... that the thakurs are taking P to task and amma still supporting P thus making K believe that P is at fault...seeing this SS finally tells P to get out of TN but she refuses saying that she is here bcoz of K and if he tells her,she'd go...nd K out of anger tells her to get out of his sight...nd a shocked P leaves TN
Definitely don't want the slap again...only my view LOL
Will wait and watch to see what the CVs had planned for us Wink

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
After much thinking I thought...Krishna isn't required to slap pratigya to show the intensity of his anger. Krishna merely saying her that she can go back to her parents house would be enough...coz up till now Krishna..no matter how angry or hurt...have never allowed P to leave his side...The havan slap scene had SS throwing her out, not krishna...and you know what a ruckus Krishna created...Even after angad fiasco came out...K didn't let P go even though angry...hence his asking her to leave might be a good indicator of how much angry he might be...let's see now...ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyageestelstracarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hmm first yaara thanks for doing 3 posts for us Tongueyaara i really liked the idea of prats hold k hand when hes about to slaop her but i beleive all thus will not happen if prats will leave tn it will b k who will throw her out amma will do some mess and nautanki and k will misundestand her and in anger throw her out but as we know komal coming to tn as adarsh will b leaving to dubai i think amma will b discussing about her successful plan with komal and k will over hear then the real dirama starts or in other case prats will not tn and will do ammas pardsfash from tn itself whatever i dont want anyone to help kriya as they r wise and intelligent enough to solve there problems themselvves Thumbs Up
p.s i really liked elles idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Lol!i was about to cmnt aftr reading ur post.bt decided to read d cmnts n i must say i so so enjoyd reading hw our behudis' mind churns to find out d reason n i myslf frgt wat i meant to cmnt.i hv nothng more to say,as almost evrythngs told by evryone.bt realy,me too dnt want any slap cz dat wl b a serious set back.bt i think,ths is the tym,wer prats hv to fight al on her own.cz before,in earlier days,even if she wishd or nt,krishna has been her pillar of strength,evn at the days of hatred.she jumpd into troubles witout any secnd thots,believing that krishna wil b there to support her,protect her.this is the first tym that she is all alone to work out fr her mariage.this is the real PBJ moment.jz a role reversal of d earlier havan event.may be is ths the way she is gna realize(actualy,nt lyk she used to reiterate in her bhashans witout meaning it) that,it WAS krishna's suport wich was the key for her life for the past 1 yr?n for K to realise that he was actualy living in a jungle fr the past years?
N i rly lykd d idea of P trying to gt a glimpse of K outside d dhaba.evrythngs same as the previous yr except that we r gna witnes the pain frm both sides wich was one sided earlier. .
N im actualy gtng my fingers crosd for the epis aftr the reunionEmbarrassed. .as filz o,evn me dnt mind an SR 2Embarrassed,may be at PN. .
Is there any chance of gtng a VM lyk Ek Dil Hai aftr P's exit?Wink

Gosh we would all like sr two. I hope there is a romantic element in their split... And omg u mind reader...i was thinking of that same song on new scenes of when she gets thrown out and pining for each other. Think cvs copied that idea too.
the only thng we al wer luking frwrd frm ths horrid track is. .erm. .Embarrassed
haha. .evn if cvs copy it or nt,we want it frm u. .
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

After much thinking I thought...Krishna isn't required to slap pratigya to show the intensity of his anger. Krishna merely saying her that she can go back to her parents house would be enough...coz up till now Krishna..no matter how angry or hurt...have never allowed P to leave his side...The havan slap scene had SS throwing her out, not krishna...and you know what a ruckus Krishna created...Even after angad fiasco came out...K didn't let P go even though angry...hence his asking her to leave might be a good indicator of how much angry he might be...let's see now...ConfusedConfusedConfused
poojie beta you are tormented over my imaginary slap would you like me to edit out.
Regarding anger...more than the slap ...it is the fact that he will let her go is what I cannot digest so in a way in my mind... I have a chain of events which justify the final outcome.
But don't worry cvs have shot the scenes they   won't copy me

....Poojie....

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@poo:i'l b happy if thats wat they r planning,bt no slap. .nevr evr
@nazi di:rly lykd d idea of k overhearing amma n komal's talk,wich is quite posible

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

poojie beta you are tormented over my imaginary slap would you like me to edit out.
Regarding anger...more than the slap ...it is the fact that he will let her go is what I cannot digest so in a way in my mind... I have a chain of events which justify the final outcome.
But don't worry cvs have shot the scenes they   won't copy me

LOL..I know...if there is a separation...then it has to be because of K letting her go..whichever way he takes...it will be bad...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm first yaara thanks for doing 3 posts for us Tongueyaara i really liked the idea of prats hold k hand when hes about to slaop her but i beleive all thus will not happen if prats will leave tn it will b k who will throw her out amma will do some mess and nautanki and k will misundestand her and in anger throw her out but as we know komal coming to tn as adarsh will b leaving to dubai i think amma will b discussing about her successful plan with komal and k will over hear then the real dirama starts or in other case prats will not tn and will do ammas pardsfash from tn itself whatever i dont want anyone to help kriya as they r wise and intelligent enough to solve there problems themselvves Thumbs Upi
<div></div>p.s i really liked elles idea
arreyyy wwaaahhh, I l like three baba eves dropping idea.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstrapiyarapiyari

Go to top