Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

you on a roll eh!!! three in a rowDancingwhen you got it, well Big smile flaunt itSilly
Thanks hun..xxx

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by elle45

Nice post Carisma Smile I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

I think there is a reason to why they keep saying Amma has not been keeping well these days (though she looks quite healthy to me Wacko ) I think somehow Amma will use this excuse to make it seem that Prats tried to hurt her. It could be by switching one of her meds with a dangerous one, deliberately hurting herself, poisoning her own food or whatever... And in all cases she cleverly makes it seem as Prats did it. Then Krishna thinks that Prats is out to kill Amma and he drags her out by the hand and sends her off to Mumfordganj. All the while, Amma cleverly keeps taking Prats side and that she accidentally did this, not purposefully... This just makes Baba side more with Amma, he thinks she's so Mahaan.

Prats is at green house all heartbroken and so is Krishna, meanwhile Amma is secretly making plans for his remarriage making sure she gets an illiterate girl this time. Around the day of the engagement (Baba doesnt know about it) Krishna overhears the Evil-doers talking about how they kicked Prats from his life finally and about all the murder plots. He then leaves the Thakur Niwas and he and Prats temporarily live at the Saxenas, in Adarsh's abandoned room.

LOL Kuch ziada ho gaya na? LOL
Wowtabulous therory... Mazza agaya, my second theroy was which is common in English / American drama's Mother used illness as an excuse for son to remarry... but give and take how the souten issue is sensitive one to stumble upon.. I decided otherwise. Wink

But regarding Ziyadah... The satying at the Sax's place may be the undigestable version..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

LOL

Nice post Carisma Smile I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

I think there is a reason to why they keep saying Amma has not been keeping well these days (though she looks quite healthy to me Wacko ) I think somehow Amma will use this excuse to make it seem that Prats tried to hurt her. It could be by switching one of her meds with a dangerous one, deliberately hurting herself, poisoning her own food or whatever... And in all cases she cleverly makes it seem as Prats did it. Then Krishna thinks that Prats is out to kill Amma and he drags her out by the hand and sends her off to Mumfordganj. All the while, Amma cleverly keeps taking Prats side and that she accidentally did this, not purposefully... This just makes Baba side more with Amma, he thinks she's so Mahaan.

Prats is at green house all heartbroken and so is Krishna, meanwhile Amma is secretly making plans for his remarriage making sure she gets an illiterate girl this time. Around the day of the engagement (Baba doesnt know about it) Krishna overhears the Evil-doers talking about how they kicked Prats from his life finally and about all the murder plots. He then leaves the Thakur Niwas and he and Prats temporarily live at the Saxenas, in Adarsh's abandoned room.

</div>Wowtabulous therory... Mazza agaya, my second theroy was which is common in English / American drama's Mother used illness as an excuse for son to remarry... but give and take how the souten issue is sensitive one to stumble upon.. I decided otherwise. Wink
<div>

But regarding Ziyadah... The satying at the Sax's place may be the undigestable version..

Thanks! Even I would rather they sleep on the tables in the Dhaba than at the Saxes. LOL The adda has just disappeared, warna those days, under the open sky, were the best Embarrassed

Saxenas would just be a bore, but I figured what could be the purpose of sending Adarsh and Komal away? So when Adarsh comes back defeated and dejected, hoping for forgiveness from his parents, he is shocked to see that he and Komal have already been replaced by Kriya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

LOL[QUOTE=elle45]Nice post Carisma Smile I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

</div>Wowtabulous therory... Mazza agaya, my second theroy was which is common in English / American drama's Mother used illness as an excuse for son to remarry... but give and take how the souten issue is sensitive one to stumble upon.. I decided otherwise. Wink
<div>

Thanks! Even I would rather they sleep on the tables in the Dhaba than at the Saxes. LOL The adda has just disappeared, warna those days, under the open sky, were the best Embarrassed

Saxenas would just be a bore, but I figured what could be the purpose of sending Adarsh and Komal away? So when Adarsh comes back defeated and dejected, hoping for forgiveness from his parents, he is shocked to see that he and Komal have already been replaced by Kriya[/QUOTE      
Intresting theory... But we may get shot for saying it. I think they have built the dabba over the adda...
Even ptatigya niwas will be built in the thaks back yard. Lol.
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Wow carisma ek aur post,these cv are making u work very hard.Humko tumre post se bahut lub ho gaya hain.Now reagrding prats exit Amma will surely do something BIGGGEr in 3 days may be Tsumani or earthquake in Allahabad and bechari prats will become bali ka bakra nahin to aur kya ho sakta hain that P will out of Krishna's mind,soul and heart.Amma is really a nir buddhi woman or should i say suffering from mental illness.God my dimag is not working CVs ne nir buddhi kar diya hain mujhe.Once again great Post Cari,but this time i dont want any recycle scene from Havan 2010.

JensonMishticarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Carishma once again nice post. see the cv's r making u work. don;t strain too much. then they wills tole ur idea like the dhaba name. so be careful and write good one. but carishma i don;t want krishna to slap prats and all. but i think this time amma is into something big. otherwise why she will say she will take prats out of krishna;s mind and soul and life. so she is planning a huge tsunami like kriya said. carishma look for the clues. see i like said before it will come in the coming episodes so be careful with yr ears and eyes let us do the jasusi work. i think she will try to hurt prats and will blame on prats itself. but i cann;t think much now. but this time amma will be winner and our krishna will gather everything when the cv;s think it is right time or it depends on the trp of the serial i say. but i deliberatley want amma to do a big mistake so that all her plans fails. but it won;t happen since the cv's have already planned the drift and is moving in that direction. but this amma is venom cobra i say. omg. she is too dangerous see nobody knows also . that is the problem. carishma i cann;t tell anything now. these couple have made me think too much and iam thinking all the possible. i think by now i can write a story for a mystery film. one thing is for sure amma will play something so hard prats will become the prey and it will be very difficult for prats to prove her innocence. i even think prats life is in danger.

sadhnaarhaancarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hi , good post carisma Clap

well for P's exit i think we have to consider the following persons to be present there...if she exits on pooja , then its likely that both the thakurs n saxes will be present there...and probably guruma too (its a guess)...

amma will create a nautanki (i am guessing) of an attempted murder (of P or herself) don't know...so everybody is angry...P will blurt out amma's real face n challenge...amma will plead innocence n will ask what had she done to u to receive such a punishment...and when K takes P to task, amma will support P, thus trapping him further...n SS will decide to throw her out , but guruma and GD will interfere...i want a confrontation between guruma and GD the two woman SS respects in the world...that would be nice...now if guruma is not present , then also GD is there, she will definitely side with P...and SS can't override her order...so P will be out if and only if these scenario's happen...

1. K  his anger and throws her out himself
2. K insults her in his anger and P walks off herself , hurt n angry...

now if its pooja then saxes r bound to be present there...what will be their role there?

sounds familiar na? its much the same like last pooja...the only diff is here kriya r in love with each other... but one extremal angry at the other and one hurt that the other is not trusting herConfusedOuch

don't know why but i have  feeling that K will throw P out, it at all it happens...bec then only the word 'rift' n 'separation' is meaningful if there is one such thing coming...otherwise there is still love and amma's plan is a big failure...the 2nd scenario will be the exact repetition of the havan track if it happens...Confused so i don't think CVs will do that again... if P does her BJM n tells K that he will know she was telling the truth n will know her worth and how much a good wife she had been to him and will go out herself, then it will be the exact repetition of the last time when P did her BJM and declared that she will show him what a wife means...again we will see SS getting angry that his DIL dared to step out of the threshold of his house not once but the second time, and this time i don't see SS going to call her back even if K tells him to, unless ofcourse guruma tells him , but that again would be a repetition of the havan track ...Confused  so there had to be something diff happening here...

also remember that K had ordered her never to step out of his house ever...and P has asked him why should she stay ther, who is there for her? and K has answered her 'me'...so she won't step out just like that unless she has no hope of his 'saath'...so my guess is K will throw her out, prof will try to show him reason but he won't listen and P will walk out , hurt and crying...then only K will feel the real jatka when he learns the truth , while P will be trying n trying to show him the real face of his mother... ...if P walks out angrily and K starts missing her the moment she steps out like last time, there is only repetition ...and if again P walks out herself, nothing can make SS call her back, he will be livid...but if K happen to see his parents real faces , then he will leave TN and will go looking for her...but something tells me that he will only come to know of amma and not SS...n SS will cleverly blame amma and scold her for everything, thus putting all the blame on amma, i mean all like the murder attempts on P and all that (particularly the one at this pooja, if amma plans it) ...bec SS-K confrontation is something like a trump card for the CVs...i don't think the CVs will use it so soon...

now after P's exit , we will see a broken P, she will realize the importance of K in her life...but gradually circumstances may force her to fight for herself, stand on her own feet...and maybe P working track will open up...all the while she will be trying to regain her love with the help of TC, i guess and also GD or kesar...

now i too think that a slap is coming P's way(from K ofcourse) Cry but this time P won't take offense like last time...Cry Confused

another Q : what if there is no pooja at all, but it happens randomly in some bright sunny day? well, don't think so though...there has to be all cast present somehow , so pooja or kesar's godhbharaayi is gonna happen soon Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 22 May 2011 at 12:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007geesMayavi-26carisma2

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
TongueOh Cari I can understand ur problem as my own growing syndromes identify with itROFL jus like ur Neurons my Syndromes need to be vented out  tooWacko ...so here i go...LOLI feel history is goin to repeat itself..Ouch krish will be the one who will order Prats to leave the house...we will get a glimpse of the old krish again n he may raise his hands on her,shattering her faith in him completelyErmmThe serial will go back to the same point wen krish used to chase prats n she used to cold shoulder him..Wink.Amma will get prats out of the house again but she will fail to do any damage beyond that as krishs mind will start functiong once prats is out of his sightEmbarrassedAdarsh will be tucked away to Dubai n komal will go bac to her Maika to make way for prats.CoolThe serial will go back to where it started from n we will get to see more of The Trio --Chandu, Tunna,n krish cracking their heads over getting their bhabi backDay DreamingSo no fears my friend,wat goes round comes around.Big smile.The serial will pic up its old Tempo n Charm again.SmileThe final product will be PRATIGYA NIWASTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-telstraMERARAIdhakarncarisma2

Go to top