Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! (Page 3)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by suk4

Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherWinkcos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesLOL
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.
I'd love to see her spying at baba at the adda..

Me too, i hope that all this will bring about a change for the better for P, we need to see her in a more relaxed mood, the kheer scene was great, but if she lightens up a bit, and becomes more spontaneous, it'd be great to see.  i want her to do things on the spur of the moment, and stalking K and daydreaming about him would be a great option, plus u guys need new stuff for your vms.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyageescarisma2

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Carisma I really loved ur version and really hope that this is what happens in the serial as well. Clap Star However, I would add a bedroom dream sequence where Kriya are having there intimate scene and this would be Krishna's dream!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming LOL - Awww this would be sooo cute to watch and I could Imagine it now!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Lovely topic!! Wink
Lubb you!!! Hug

Edited by Fallen Star - 21 May 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaMayavi-26carisma2

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishti1983

Hehe Di...Just replied to your other post..

Me going to Make a Cup the Magical Masala SAX brew---will work on this Post after that..

BTW--First comment on the post:

I agree with your point that Pratigya for the first time is Humble--she has not jumped to the podium to start her Ban Jayee..coz her personal bodyguard is now a clay doll in Amma's hand...

Question is--why did it take an Evil Amma's manipulation to make her realize that  without Krishna's support-- she might lose a few battles?
You know I do not need to say I agree with you...
because your words feel like they have been written by me.

@ bold--LOL So true  Di...sometimes you write what I was thinking while reading Tanthya Di's WU..or watching the epi in You Tube.

I don't want K to slap Pratigya--that will just be too much--it will just look like they went mack to 2010 archives to bring back the May 2010 script.

The question is how will P handle this new phase--(provided she is not physically abused by K or physically thrown out by SS or Amma)...I dont think she should leave..

Because for the first time she is completely on her own---this actually brings us back to her original Pratigya---She was going to fight all alone against all Zulm when she decided to marry Krishna...but her husband turned out to be her silent  strong supporter--Not becoz he felt there was Zulm in TN, but because he was besotted with his biwi--PratigyaJi

But she never realised the depth/passion of K's love and his immense support until Krishna turned into a snake poison cuisine lover and directly sucked the poison out of her to save her..

Whatever battle she fought in TN, Krishna was always her shield-- He was the WALL--a strong wall who shielded or provided strong support when she wanted to lean back...

Now...she is realizing her bhashans, impulsiveness will not work--coz her wall has crumbled---she truly is alone---So now its her real Pratigya--- The tables have truly turned.

Due to her own misunderstanding she could not see the mad passion, the almost single minded devotion L=Krishna had for her--he was rough , but not the devil.

Now when Pratigya is completely in love with Krishna---Its the other way around...

Due to Amma's manipulation K cant see P's truth and love...

When Pratigya didn't understand his love --Krishna tried to find ways, analyze what is needed to resolve the Issue--He had a Project--Make his BEEBEE fall in love with him..

What will P do????

Edited by mishti1983 - 21 May 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtiAziyaMayavi-26carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherWinkcos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesLOL
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.
I'd love to see her spying at baba at the adda..

Me too, i hope that all this will bring about a change for the better for P, we need to see her in a more relaxed mood, the kheer scene was great, but if she lightens up a bit, and becomes more spontaneous, it'd be great to see.  i want her to do things on the spur of the moment, and stalking K and daydreaming about him would be a great option, plus u guys need new stuff for your vms.Wink
HEHEHEHEHE You got it all in one... We need stuff fir the VM's for you guys to fantasize over.. hehehehe... Like that teri badmashiyan vid.. EmbarrassedWink
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Carisma I really loved ur version and really hope that this is what happens in the serial as well. Clap Star However, I would add a bedroom dream sequence where Kriya are having there intimate scene and this would be Krishna's dream!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming LOL - Awww this would be sooo cute to watch and I could Imagine it now!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Lovely topic!! Wink
Lubb you!!! Hug

Thanks Saima - when that happens I shall replayy it for you guys in the VM's... EmbarrassedWink
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Hehe Di...Just replied to your other post..

Me going to Make a Cup the Magical Masala SAX brew---will work on this Post after that..

BTW--First comment on the post:

I agree with your point that Pratigya for the first time is Humble--she has not jumped to the podium to start her Ban Jayee..coz her personal bodyguard is now a clay doll in Amma's hand...

Question is--why did it take an Evil Amma's manipulation to make her realize that  without Krishna's support-- she might lose a few battles?
You know I do not need to say I agree with you...
because your words feel like they have been written by me.

@ bold--LOL So true  Di...sometimes you write what I was thinking while reading Tanthya Di's WU..or watching the epi in You Tube.

I don't want K to slap Pratigya--that will just be too much--it will just look like they went mack to 2010 archives to bring back the May 2010 script.

The question is how will P handle this new phase--(provided she is not physically abused by K or physically thrown out by SS or Amma)...I dont think she should leave..

Because for the first time she is completely on her own---this actually brings us back to her original Pratigya---She was going to fight all alone against all Zulm when she decided to marry Krishna...but her husband turned out to be her silent  strong supporter--Not becoz he felt there was Zulm in TN, but because he was besotted with his biwi--PratigyaJi

But she never realised the depth/passion of K's love and his immense support until Krishna turned into a snake poison cuisine lover and directly sucked the poison out of her to save her..

Whatever battle she fought in TN, Krishna was always her shield-- He was the WALL--a strong wall who shielded or provided strong support when she wanted to lean back...

Now...she is realizing her bhashans, impulsiveness will not work--coz her wall has crumbled---she truly is alone---So now its her real Pratigya--- The tables have truly turned.

Due to her own misunderstanding she could not see the mad passion, the almost single minded devotion L=Krishna had for her--he was rough , but not the devil.

Now when Pratigya is completely in love with Krishna---Its the other way around...

Due to Amma's manipulation K cant see P's truth and love...

When Pratigya didn't understand his love --Krishna tried to find ways, analyze what is needed to resolve the Issue--He had a Project--Make his BEEBEE fall in love with him..

What will P do????

Mishti great points... Theirs is a never ending uphill struggle, because MKAP is complicated and hence we are all sitting here analysing this show over the weekend instead of being out doors catching some sunlight.
Love your snake poison cuisine.. you one liners nearly tip me off my seat. I can imagine you as a emotional athyacharist too.
I too don't want a slap incident... As far as I know she will get thrown out as per the articles. now I'm just thinking Krishna must be fuming with her to let her go... A slap would be a measurement to show us the level of his anger.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
you on a roll eh!!! three in a rowDancingwhen you got it, well Big smile flaunt itSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post Carisma Smile I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

I think there is a reason to why they keep saying Amma has not been keeping well these days (though she looks quite healthy to me Wacko ) I think somehow Amma will use this excuse to make it seem that Prats tried to hurt her. It could be by switching one of her meds with a dangerous one, deliberately hurting herself, poisoning her own food or whatever... And in all cases she cleverly makes it seem as Prats did it. Then Krishna thinks that Prats is out to kill Amma and he drags her out by the hand and sends her off to Mumfordganj. All the while, Amma cleverly keeps taking Prats side and that she accidentally did this, not purposefully... This just makes Baba side more with Amma, he thinks she's so Mahaan.

Prats is at green house all heartbroken and so is Krishna, meanwhile Amma is secretly making plans for his remarriage making sure she gets an illiterate girl this time. Around the day of the engagement (Baba doesnt know about it) Krishna overhears the Evil-doers talking about how they kicked Prats from his life finally and about all the murder plots. He then leaves the Thakur Niwas and he and Prats temporarily live at the Saxenas, in Adarsh's abandoned room.

LOL Kuch ziada ho gaya na? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtitelstraMayavi-26carisma2

Go to top