Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tum hamein "Maaneet" do hum tumhain "TRPs" denge.

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Spread the Nara;  Tum hamein "Maaneet" do hum tumhain "TRPs" denge.

Its now been heard that a new set of TV soaps would come in andalso would come in Gujrati theme serials.

"Geet" was different and is different mainly due to Maaneet,hence to save Maaneet and avoid Geet from ending,we fans have to try our best to inform the makers how much do we love Geet.

Following things are needed to followed religiously:

1) Watch Geet only on StarOne and at 9.30 pm only since repeats dont count and certainly watching on internet wont help.

2) Petition to be signed to demand continuation of Geet: and not to end Geet:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

These two things are to be followed religiously...

Considering the new theme and flavour on which Star One has decided to base their new shows,I have written a storyline which is continuation of present Geet and was written keeping in mind "Geet Season 2".

Irrespective of whether you like the concept or not,unless you read the episodes and understand the treatment given to story telling you wont be able to relate to the concept.

Hence read the episodes and then give feedback.

No other fan has written a storyline which is continuation or is directly related to present Geet,I have written one with scope for 300 episodes atleast.

I am done with 230 episodes and can add 120 episodes more.

here are the links: If you ever like it do comment daily to keep the links fresh and even if you dont like it,still comment becoz changes can be done certainly.

Who knows,if makers have a story and a concept with more than 300 episodes planned and written taking into consideration Maaneet's image and the new theme of Star One..
makers might just think of continuing Geet and we can avoid Geet from ending.

Here are the links:

All Episodes of Geet Season 2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680877

The maximum I can do is take the hard copy to Mumbai and speak to writers and creative team which I will be soon doing it,the minimum you can do is sign the petition and also take the effort of understanding the treatment given to my storyline ...

It was first heard in March that Star One would be changing its strategy specially after the shows replacing Dil Mil Gaye and Mile Jab Hum Tum did not do well.

Good night as we shoudl be prepared to save and avoid Geet from ending so soon.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 22 May 2011 at 4:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monikasethsonia_koolkhan

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
this iis the best possible way!!we can save geet!!
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

yes and we have to spread the message as well

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ok till date there is only one thing which I have done is point out points which can make the show Geet better.

A message to StarOne: There is a concept in marketing called "niche" market..

Geet for you is "niche" which means,you have the monopoly only till Geet is on your channel,in short till Maaneet are there on your channel.

With other channels coming up with trial and error formats and no substantial sucess you have had the success only becoz of "Maaneet" and "Dashmeet".

Trust me the day you let go Gurmeet and Drashti from your channel,it wud be similar to Indian cricket team letting go 'Sachin" and "Mahendra Singh Dhoni' to play and score for some other team.

Ending Geet wud literally ensure the end of your channel in worst possible manner and how I will tell you later.

Mark my words:

Be different if you are different only then you will survive.

Why your trp's went down?

Well for other shows I cant comment but for Geet here r the reasons:

1) You showed immense promise and built expectations among fans before Maaneet wedding...

2) AA track during Maaneet wedding was suicidal

3) TRP's went down due to pathetic job by writers.

Amongst all this if any one has saved ur show it is "Maaneet"..even if you bring in other shows...you wont be getting "Brand Maaneet" or "Brand Drashmeet" and even if you get one it wud take atleast 3 months to create such couples and I can challenge you,still they wont be as good as Drashmeet.

So...think again and if you want answer in marketing terms then...

"Maaneet " is a brand..you dont let your brand go away for others who are already waiting for them to get free...can grab them and use them...

Use your asset and respect ti.

Respect Drashti and Gurmeet and their association with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaseth

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top