Lux Dance ke Superstars

Punit in GF: much respect

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 really, my respect for the guy as a performer has grown by leaps now.

I started liking him post nahin samne, and then came his famous takkar with mayuresh but today took the cake
Never in my life, i  thought punit will do something like that. I mean we have seen doing these wild, or frustated people act, but to take such a sensitive issue and to potray it in such a nice manner
 everything was perfect.  
And he even topped siddesh, siddesh atleast didn't have to manage a sari.πŸ˜†

I am waiting for the HQ vid to write a performance analysis, but i was kind of disappointed with the finale, not realy a finale type act except a few sparks here and there.

Who would have thought ammu and punit in a duet, that was such a surprise!!! and also punit was really really good πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree! πŸ‘
Punit FLOORED me in DKS. He is the one contestant who I have STARTED loving after DKS. He really is a great dancer! Amu and Punit OWNED the stage. They LITERALLY set it on fire.  Punit's act was seriously so soothing to watch. I love his contemporary skills. He is really a different kind of performer..what class! :D
mayankandnupur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

really, my respect for the guy as a performer has grown by leaps now.

I started liking him post nahin samne, and then came his famous takkar with mayuresh but today took the cake
Never in my life, i  thought punit will do something like that. I mean we have seen doing these wild, or frustated people act, but to take such a sensitive issue and to potray it in such a nice manner
 everything was perfect.  
And he even topped siddesh, siddesh atleast didn't have to manage a sari.πŸ˜†

I am waiting for the HQ vid to write a performance analysis, but i was kind of disappointed with the finale, not realy a finale type act except a few sparks here and there.

Who would have thought ammu and punit in a duet, that was such a surprise!!! and also punit was really really good πŸ‘

I agree...punit ws awesome ystrday!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I agree! πŸ‘

Punit FLOORED me in DKS. He is the one contestant who I have STARTED loving after DKS. He really is a great dancer! Amu and Punit OWNED the stage. They LITERALLY set it on fire.  Punit's act was seriously so soothing to watch. I love his contemporary skills. He is really a different kind of performer..what class! :D

yes, he just  proved why he was in top3 in DID2, he deserved it. and when shiamak came and hugged him, i felt it  was so right, like making the the wrong right. The way Shiamak, had taken his glory of takkar off, today he returned it back to him.

Also i liked geeta's you took my heart away, she had said that, in his first performance, in the auditions
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes he definitely showed his true potential in DKS. And no doubt he was one of the MOST outstanding performers in the GF.

His duo with Amrita was amazing and his solo was just beyond excellent!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YESSS :D:D:D

I've been a huge Punit fan during S2 but I didn't feel like he was up to his own during most of the DKS season. Didn't even really enjoy his takkar with Mayuresh...

but I was really really glad to see him rejuvenate himself as a dancer during the finale. His duet with Amrita was hellla amazing, his expressions really blew my mind.

His solo, I was proper afraid of. I almost felt that the judges would rat him out on nitty-gritty like "there could've been more dance moves" or something, but his body language and facial expressions evidently were more than sufficient to make the performance complete.

YAAAY PUNITTT :D:D:D:D:D:D
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly I never liked Punit when I first show him in DKS(haven't watched him in DID). His first couple of performances were average at best, and in addition his attitude came across as arrogant to me. So, yeah I didn't like him. But I saw how he matured into this awesome dancer, and today in the GF's, he proved his mettle. Brilliant and well timed steps, combined with flawless expressions to create the apporpriate mood!πŸ‘
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YES! It was just tooo good πŸ‘ This guy is a great performer...he doesn't get much credit but I am sure after DKS he will  

Great thread! 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

YES! It was just tooo good πŸ‘ This guy is a great performer...he doesn't get much credit but I am sure after DKS he will  

Great thread! 

yes, i hope people realise him for what he really is

@ bold: i have become his diwani, m trying to add him in FB< but he already got too many frnd reqπŸ˜•,poor me, if i was in INDia, i would so gone punit stalking
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to agree I kinda semi liked punit during did 2 but DKS he totally took the cake hes improved so much 

and his duet with amrita i was so pleased the choro was very un-punit like if that makes sense 

his solo made me speechless i think Punit pulls of expressions Really REALLY well. 

im glad he got a perfect score =)