Phulwa

WU:21st May(M.Epi) Phulwa does not leave the house

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~21st May Written Update Maha-Episode~

Shankar sees Phulwa in the house. He says chahek to go as he has some talk with elders. Kammo the evil lady's daughter takes her away. Shankar says phulwa to get out of his house. Evil lady agrees but Mahua is confused seeing that Shakar and phulwa knows each other .

Phulwa goes to her room and she is keeping her clothes to leave ,Mahua arrives there , in a conversation with her she gets to know that Phulwa calls Shankar Masterji .. The old man i.e Shankar's father arrives and says that he believes his son Shankar is dead , as the Shankar he used to know has become cruel and lacks heart and humanity πŸ˜­ .

Kammo informs Chahek that phulwa is leaving .Chahek shouts and throws her things and says she wants Phulwa. Before leaving Phulwa arrives in the window of chahek to gift her the idol of devi durga which phulwa brought for her maayka. She leaves Shanakar goes out and sees phulwa crying, he holds her hand and tells her to go away. Mahua then arrives there,and asks shanakr what is his problem with this little girl.

Shankar says she is the sister of bhawani who destroyed everyone's life in this house. Mahua  is grief-stricken she is shocked and sad. The evil lady listening all these hold phulwa's hand and throwing her out of the house, when Sr thakaur and JR Thakur without invitation coems in their house, He taunts phuwla and says if no one wants to keep phulwa here, he is ready to take her .Phulwa disagrees .Just then Shanakr's father arrives says Phuwla will not leave .He discloses to all that Phulwa is Shankar's wife . Everyone is shocked. He manages to keep phulwa in the house. Thakur's leave the hosue.After a while Chahek takes the promise from phulwa that she should never leave the house Phulwa agrees.

Precap:

The old man says phulwa to be strong and indicates her about a new morning means a new beginning.πŸ‘

My Take:

It is revealed to everyone in Shankar's house that Phulwa is his wife in the maha episode which is good πŸ‘πŸ‘ . The story of Shankar's evil side is disclosing graduallyπŸ‘πŸΌ. I feel Thakur's are involved in it . Jannat , Angad , Wasna all were good today like always πŸ‘πŸΌ.Others were good too. Pretty interestingly the show is handled .

[NOTE: Press Like button if you liked it ]
Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyo thumbnail
Delete my post. Nice update.hence kammo's real name sharbati ?
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx piya for update , hoping to hv superb eps today./.