India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ (Page 56)

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
DMG cvs was the and will be the biggest fools in the world AngryLOL 10 years old ka bacha bhi ache story likh deta in se LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by Nehu_1

I agree Jibs, total nonsense. How could she do this to her boss and that too when she was totally aware of the fact that he had a meeting to attend...Angry

That is precisely what I mean when I say Nikki needed to grow up Angry

She should've handled the situation like a professional, but no, she had to prance around him like she was in a ballet class and act as if she was a 5 year old, yearning for a lollipop from her favourite person or something...terrible! *wrinkles nose*

wohi to, couldn't she act a bit mature...
That's why I hate that whole SLD track. Even uptil now, I couldn't fathom the reason of bringing up that story line, introducing that foolish character.
The only purpose I could get was to detstroy every romantic moment between the couple, huh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaKhushboo_AN.Dalisay.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Neha...yep! Horrible, bumbling, cartoon, she was...absolutely pathetic. That's why, given a choice, if I have two bullets in a gun and SLD and Jiah in the room, I'll shoot SLD, twice. *rolls eyes*

But she did have her uses...remember how she interrupted the kiss between AN in the bathgown scene? Aah...she did a great service to those two, because with the mood and the very bedroomish setting, we all know what would've happened if those two were allowed to have their way *winks naughtily* Since Abhi still hadn't remembered that he was married at that time, you see...I generally don't have a problem with such things but oh no, if you're married, you lay your hands off that poor girl *glare* LOL

jshaDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

@Neha...yep! Horrible, bumbling, cartoon, she was...absolutely pathetic. That's why, given a choice, if I have two bullets in a gun and SLD and Jiah in the room, I'll shoot SLD, twice. *rolls eyes*

But she did have her uses...remember how she interrupted the kiss between AN in the bathgown scene? Aah...she did a great service to those two, because with the mood and the very bedroomish setting, we all know what would've happened if those two were allowed to have their way *winks naughtily* Since Abhi still hadn't remembered that he was married at that time, you see...I generally don't have a problem with such things but oh no, if you're married, you lay your hands off that poor girl *glare* LOL

Exactly, agree with each n every word you said.
@bold I wouldn't have mind that.*blush* Infact, I couldn't ask for anything more *blush**blush* *wink*

jshaKhushboo_AN.Dalisay.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I get the hint, you don't have to wink so much *giggle*

Yeah well I was all for it after the riot scene, or even after BNHH, which the CVs messed up majestically I must say...kudos to them! *applauds sarcastically*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehu_1

Exactly, agree with each n every word you said.
@bold I wouldn't have mind that.*blush* Infact, I couldn't ask for anything more *blush**blush* *wink*

ahhh not me either... BlushingBlushing

jshaKhushboo_AN

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

I get the hint, you don't have to wink so much *giggle*

Yeah well I was all for it after the riot scene, or even after BNHH, which the CVs messed up majestically I must say...kudos to them! *applauds sarcastically*

well a lot could have been done at the instances you mentioned but they shouldn't have ruined the riot scene atleast. That scene was really something, can't describe in words and you just don't shoot such an intense scene everyday.

Edited by Nehu_1 - 06 July 2011 at 1:52pm

jshaKhushboo_AN.Dalisay.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Agreed! The riot scene was...well, EPIC!

Beyond anything I've ever watched, and it deserved good treatment afterwards...at least a kiss! *looks indignant*

jshaDelusionalMe

Go to top