Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ (Page 49)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Cherry! Hug

You've been so much fun to talk to ever since we first met on the FC, and we've got along like a house on fire since then!

You're a really cute person, and I hope you stay the way you are, because your innocence is one of the most fun things about you Wink

And I've heard you can sing very well too Big smile And I'm not letting you go till I hear a song! So beware! I'm coming after ya! Tongue

Anyway, coming back to the point, I wish you a wonderful birthday, and here's your gift:

Have fun! Hug

Love,
Khushi Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anjshaDelusionalMecherry_an

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRY Party
god bless u with lots of happiness in ur life ,god health ,n wonderful life ahead i heard ur voice u really sing very beautiful i love ur voice hope i can hear lot from u
cherry i really wish i can come to india n celebrate ur birthday but no luck but i guess one day we will surely meet n i waiting for that day
u r wonderful n cute person n ya very good friend !!!!!!!!
LOVE U CHERRY

Edited by muni-loveAN - 02 July 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe.Dalisay.cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday chaitu!!My quak quak friend...

Sorry i dont have any  gift for u but my best wishes are with u. Ur bday gift is due on me n i'll surely give it u (surprise for u).
I hope u do n get wat u really want in ur life.

With Love
Shale

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe.Dalisay.cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Happy bday Khush!!

I know i m terribly late to wish u on ur bday but wat to do job make u s busy dat u dont get time to breathe without worry. Well now wat can i gift u on ur bday as u already very good in all n i m still beginner of everything. So u tell me wat u want me to do for u. (now ball is in ur court)

With love
Shale

jshaAmy_anDelusionalMe.Dalisay.Khushboo_ANcherry_an

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Cherryyy... PartyParty

You re verryyy verry sweeet friend...really glad to have you! love ya... HugHug

Enjoy every bit of it...and keep smiling & ya giggling Wink

By the way kitne saal ki ho gayi ho tum? Embarrassed

Here goes your gifts!

hope u likes it! Embarrassed....(Im just a beginner you have to do with this onlyLOL

Now some cake for you .dabake khana... Embarrassed

Happy birthday once again... StarStar

Edited by ANrucha - 03 July 2011 at 3:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anDelusionalMeKhushboo_ANcherry_an

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
                     Happy Birthday ChaituHug

This special day ie. your birthday is as dear to me as mine. But yours is more special, for mine did only lend me to the world; your's gave to me a friend like you Chaitu...Hug

May God bless you with all the happiness and success...
Have a great day.
Take care and enjoy...
Loads of love...
Neha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anKhushboo_AN.Dalisay.cherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Ummm Cherry's B'day is tomorrow na?? Oh! so we are wishing her in advance.. Great!! That way I'll get a chance to wish her twice.. N can ask for double treat as well..  

Hmm so the day finally arrives tomorrow.. Birthday of very friendly, innocent, caring, cheerful, bubbly, sweet, lovely & cute person, I've ever met.. And yes please don't dare to say I'm exaggerating... B'coz may be u r much more than this.. I've known u for merely 6 months and approx 15 days*Ermm* but I must say these 6 months have been the most memorable months of my life..HugI never thought that we would become besties in such a short period of time.. I need to tell u this.. knowing u has come to me as a blessing.. And when I say this, It's from the bottom of my heartHeart

Ye to thodi serious batain ho gayi.. Now let me say something funny that suits to your nature & personality..

You know u r one of ur kind!! U r naughtier than shinchan, funnier than pppingoo, smarter than jerry and ur tmper.. arghh it's worst than 'Popeye… the sailor man'… And ya how can I forget to mention about ur special quality… non stop chatter patter.. that could give Basanti *from Sholay* a run for her money..WinkEmbarrassedLOLHey hold on! before u give me ur 'why did I compare ur qualities vd some of these of cartoon characters? Let me tell u that these are my most fav cartoon characters.. According to me, these cartoon characters have this unique quality to make the people laugh even in their worst mood.. And my friend, u've got this especial quality in u amongst the others..StarStar

Though u never show it, u r much more matured, composed & somewhat emotional person..

That shows u've got very contrasting nature.. Hence I said that 'u r one of ur kind'Stern Smile Poori duniya mai ek hi unique piece… Aise hi rehna.. Kuchh kuchh khatti kuchh kuchh meethi.. Great to have a friend like u in my life..

So before I again go off topic, let me convey my wish for such a wonderful, unique friend.. Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead.. full of success and happiness.. May God bless u all the happiness of the world that u deserve.. And may all ur wishes come true even before u make any wish.. Have a wonderful day full of surprises & blessings from your family, friends and loved ones.. B'coz u deserve every bit of it..

Many Many Many Happy returns of the day.. Have a rocking day.. Keep SmilingSmileSmileAs there is a saying.. Smile while you still have teeth… N I know how much u love to visit a dentistTongue

Umm cherry, u r gonna get ur gift very soon.. Itz under process.. I'll not ask fr ur apology as I know u won't mind.. Patience is like ur second nature.. This is the another quality in u that I admire the most..Embarrassed

Have a Rocking day bbHug

Happy Birthday!! God Bless!!

Lods of luv,

Namy

PS: Hey, I must say this.. Ur B'day has been celebrated in AT FC.. What more u can ask for on ur B'day???? cheers :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe.Dalisay.cherry_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Happy bday Khush!!

I know i m terribly late to wish u on ur bday but wat to do job make u s busy dat u dont get time to breathe without worry. Well now wat can i gift u on ur bday as u already very good in all n i m still beginner of everything. So u tell me wat u want me to do for u. (now ball is in ur court)

With love
Shale

Thanks, Shale! Big smile

@bold...you're going to be royally sorry you said that *laughs evilly*

So...I want a SCENE! Big smile Where Abhi is wearing a white cotton shirt and he gets drenched so that it sticks to him...and then he peels it off and wraps a fluffy white towel around his waist! Big smile Yes yes...that, and a nice steamy scene with Nikki...that is EXACTLY what I want *giggle*

So...when am I getting it? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123DelusionalMecherry_an

Go to top