the rules *especially the first one* are not allowing me to say "..." ;P
count me in... ;D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

richasharma0991 IF-Rockerz
richasharma0991
richasharma0991

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

i am richa sharma , a big abhi nikki fan ,love to watch  them ,check new things abt them .love to read and write something on them.
         well what can i say  when its   about amit tandon( aka abhi...omg i fainted  againDay Dreaming.) he is the most handsome, hot and well maintained actor and singer .love his acting and singing skill( totally fiddaClap) and most importantly he is real gentlemen.love his personality.love his style,his  killing eyes.just wish all the best in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Live Laugh LoveTweety In Flowers
Live Laugh Love
Pure angel

Edited by jsdoll - 28 May 2011 at 11:47am

.Dalisay.

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Amit Tandon and Shubhangi Atre Poorey

Both Amit Tandon and Shubhangi Atre Poorey celebrate their birthday today and both do not forget to feed the poor on their special day.

Amit is more than happy to receive calls from friends and others who have not been in touch with him for a while now. He has just not been receiving birthday wishes but also a steady stream of gifts, especially from his wife, "My wife started gifting me a few days back. She has already given me a designer wallet, sunglasses and a watch. She also gifted me a Canon 550 camera with large lenses. She wanted to gift me a Mac book too but I was a little worried about the damages made and asked her to gift it to me some other time (laughs). I have yet to check how much she has spent on all this."

The best gift he has ever received, he says, "was my first car. I was to turn 16 and since all the kids had a car I wanted one too and I had been telling my father to buy me one for quite some time but it was only on my birthday he surprised me by gifting me one. I remember the entire day I was so annoyed because no one had wished me but only five minutes before the end of the day my dada asked me to go to the garage. I went downstairs and to my surprise there was this cake with my entire family and my car."

The actor has no party plans today as he says, "Today is Ashtami pooja so I can't really have non-vegetarian stuff and drink, so no party. My birthday party is most likely happening on Wednesday."

Meanwhile, Shubhangi makes it a point to go to the Siddhivinayak temple on her birthday.

The actress has always been excited about her birthdays, "I am an Arian and we are crazy people when it comes to celebrating our birthdays. Even today I am so excited about my birthday. I used to love my school day birthdays where all my friends would come home and we would party. Those were the best birthdays and even my first birthday on the sets of my first show was awesome."

Talking about the gifts she'd be receiving today she says, "I am already out with my family, shopping for my gifts. The thing is I am stubborn and I like selecting my gifts and everyone in my family knows about it. Though my husband has planned a surprise for me let's see what it's going to be like."

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveamitCrazyy_Fan.Dalisay.

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
 A BEAUTIFUL MIX ON AMIT TANDON HIS WIFE DR RUBY TANDON AND HIS LITTLE PRINCESS JIYANABig smile MADE BY HIS FAN AISHA Clap

Edited by jsdoll - 29 May 2011 at 9:39am

loveamit

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

AMIT TANDON BIRTHDAY AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH SOME OTHER SITE  SURE U WILL ENJOY IT Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveamit.Dalisay.

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hey gals :)
I hope we'll get to watch him in some dailly show again soon ^^ Miss Dr Abhi sooo much :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Awww jibsiii ur doing fab job!! keep it up sweetie Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaChandani_C

Go to top