Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ (Page 26)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsdoll

arey choro is ko kabaddi toh khel nahi sakhi LOLLOL

Oh, shut it, you! *annoyed* *flings a water balloon at you and laughs maniacally when it hits*

Why don't you try taking on a girl 3 times your height and 4 times your width and 6 times your weight!!! Tongue You'll find out exactly how enjoyable kabaddi is LOL

And by the way, I was the best defender around...my team got 3 points just because of me, and I didn't even go to raid! *smug smile* See! I'm not as useless as you think I am! Wink

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 07 June 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha.Dalisay.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Rucha, I shall appreciate it if you stop liking posts and come to the FC. *stern glare*

jsha.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys I found this chat convo of AT with his fans on net, if anyone hasnt read as yet, here it goes 

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV Actor Amit Tandon on Wednesday 6 th May at 3 PM. 

cindy > Which are your new serials 
amit > Hi rite now in doing DMG on star one and Special serial with Vikram Bhat on Sony. 

cindy > Hey can we see some music albums from your end? 
amit > Hi I m working on a Punjabi album ... full on dance album .. It would be out by September 

siya > Hiii, who is your inspiration? 
amit > Hi dear in terms of acting I do look upto Amitji... I have grown up watching him.. Aamir khan, Balraj Sahani ji etc... I like watching them. In Music there are lots from Mohd. Rafi to Sukhwinder Singh, KK, Gurdass Mann... love hearing his voice . 

pawan > Hi Amit are u planning to do any bollywood movie?? 
amit > Hi Pawan ... Soon by the end of this year ... once my album is done u will hear good news from that end. 

akanksha > I wanted to ask if its really tough to face the camera for the very first time? 
amit > Hi kansha .. I think it is difficult for the first time as u do not know the angles, you get nervous... so it gets better with time ...one has to have confidence ... u have to believe in what u are doing and portray what u are doing ... this help in resting the nerves. 

Heaven > How do you feel about working with DMG Team 
amit > Hi DMG is very kool... I am good friends with Karan, Shweta , Jennifer we have worked in reality show .. It is a good team we share kool chemistry on screen... It is a fun unit to work with ... It is a very young fresh show not usual Rona Dhona ..Something different to do . 

lovely > Hi AMit don't you miss KSBKBT?? 
amit > I really liked the character of Manthan ... unfortunately it was not used well, the character was not utilized well. So it was a bit disappointed ... it was nice working with that team ... Smriti was also very good to work with.. 

vaibhav > Hi AMit what do u think is the USP of your acting and singing too 
amit > Hi Vaibhav... I think everything I do come thru my heart ... acting I try to do naturally ... I try to put Amit Tandon in everything I do ... I try to be as natural as possible ... I have grown well as a singer ... I m more confidence now... 

Samyukthapc > Do you think reality shows are very important? 
amit > Hi ...I think they give good training and opportunity for talented people ... It is a kind of platform to enter the industry...They allows people to succeed. 

swapan > Hi Amit.. Tell us about your exp in DMG?? Why are you doing a negative role? 
amit > Hi dear .. in DMG I am not doing a negative role he is very positive ... sometimes he do things out of his responsibility for the hospital... it is a nice show that allows me to be khadoos sometimes, a lover boy and a fun loving character in one serial .. There is nothing negative about him he stands up for whatever he believes in. 

pratik > Hi AMit, from all the singing reality shows that u have done which is your favorite performance and why? 
amit > Hi, I am too waiting for that .. I think I have underperformed in all the shows I have done... after Jo jeeta wohi superstar I have a new guru Mohd Taheer ) he is a very very good Guruji ... i wish i hade met him earlier so that people wud have taken me seriously ... Kya hua tera wada is my favorite amongst all my performances... 

geetika > You have hosted shows on channel V, you have done singing and now acting... what is the next in the pipeline for u 
amit > Hi ... Singing in my films ... Touch wood 

geetika > What you enjoy doing the most is it hosting, acting or singing? 
amit > I enjoy entertaining .. I am an actor first that is my strength...I am training for singing ... I am an okay dancer ... so I enjoy being an entertainer. 

Samyukthapc > Serials often portray rigid stereotypes, but they can be used to reflect good sensible story lines. What made you choose a career in serials? 
amit > Hi I don't think to choose your destiny in this industry ... I always wanted to showcase my talent .. I did what came to my way ... it was not a deliberate effort... But I am thankful to God that it happened to me .I have learned a lot. 

sachin > HI Amit of all the roles that u have done which one you can relate to the most?? 
amit > Hi dear, I think in some ways I put a little bit of myself in all the roles I do ...I am currently enjoy the Role of Abhimaniyu... 

shruti > On the sets of DMG with whom you are most comfortable with? 
amit > Karan , shruti, sunaina .. I gel along well with all of them. 

namita > If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
amit > I am very emotional , they say think before u speak that implies to me a lot ... I am okay otherwise .. Quite Happy 

jigisha > what has been the biggest turning point in your life... 
amit > Hi marrying my lovely Dr Ruby Tandon. 

jigisha > What is your date of birth?? 
amit > April 11th 1979 

tanvi > You cherish the memory of the day when... 
amit > The day I got married, the first day of the shoot, I'll be having a few more in the coming times .. The best is yet to come! 

raj > What do you like when you're not shooting, any hobbies in particular? 
amit > Hi , working out , boxing , martial arts, watching films , having nice time with my wife. 

monu > Hi Amit, how difficult was your struggling period. 
amit > It wasn't that difficult ... I was born in US so my struggle was adjusting in Indian conditions... the rest things followed... 

akanksha >  Please do not leave the show.JI really like your work in DMG...u look fab...  
amit > Hi Thank you so much I won't leave the show that soon... 

Message for Fans> 
amit > Thanx to u all for chatting with me ...keep watching me ... I'll keep entertaining you...you can get in touch with me at

And I really wish, someday we'll also get a chance to chat with him. Embarrassed

I really want to Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Rucha, I shall appreciate it if you stop liking posts and come to the FC. *stern glare*
Okay dearie Embarrassed LOL
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

amit > Hi DMG is very kool... I am good friends with Karan, Shweta , Jennifer we have worked in reality show .. It is a good team we share kool chemistry on screen... It is a fun unit to work with ... It is a very young fresh show not usual Rona Dhona ..Something different to do . 

l
swapan > Hi Amit.. Tell us about your exp in DMG?? Why are you doing a negative role? 
amit > Hi dear .. in DMG I am not doing a negative role he is very positive ... sometimes he do things out of his responsibility for the hospital... it is a nice show that allows me to be khadoos sometimes, a lover boy and a fun loving character in one serial .. There is nothing negative about him he stands up for whatever he believes in. 

@red...uh huh...I'm staring at the bold part...What the heck happened that they don't even talk of each other even when asked? Ouch We AN fans really are an unfortunate lot...Shwit are amazing, but look at them, doing strange shows in strange avatars...at least AT was hot to look at, but SG ROFL Oh well anyway, I just hope they get another show together...

@blue...and don't I love him for that Day Dreaming Abhimanyu Modi was a character of a lifetime Star He was so real, with such depth that is rare to find in Indian TV soaps...AT should be thanking his stars that he got a character like that to portray so early in his career! Shocked Amazing...I love Abhi!

jsha.Dalisay.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jsdoll

AMIT TANDON PICS FROM DMGBig smile
Amit Tandon's Gallery :

Oh looking supercooolll Big smile

Super duper cool!!!!! I love that headband. It suits him...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

l

@red...uh huh...I'm staring at the bold part...What the heck happened that they don't even talk of each other even when asked? Ouch We AN fans really are an unfortunate lot...Shwit are amazing, but look at them, doing strange shows in strange avatars...at least AT was hot to look at, but SG ROFL Oh well anyway, I just hope they get another show together...

@blue...and don't I love him for that Day Dreaming Abhimanyu Modi was a character of a lifetime Star He was so real, with such depth that is rare to find in Indian TV soaps...AT should be thanking his stars that he got a character like that to portray so early in his career! Shocked Amazing...I love Abhi!

Hey Khush, what a co-incidence...I just left the same, almost to be specific, comments on the FCWink

jshaKhushboo_AN

Natt123 Groupbie
Natt123
Natt123

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
AMIT TANDON IN HOT REDEmbarrassed
Amit Tandon's Gallery :
Amit Tandon's Gallery :

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dalisay.

Go to top