~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Well whoever it is that you may consult, just remember to stay clear of a certain Dr. Modi 😉

He can be injurious to health quite often...has been put in the list of the top Most Wanted men by several women (single or otherwise 😉 ) for being a major cause for diseases like giggle-itis, excessive drooling or ogling, glazed out eyes, insisting on being taken to a cardiosurgeon for even breaking a nail, lesser attention span and a tendency to get distracted at the sight of hot doctors, mild cleptomania especially for nice watches and great pairs of glasses, a roving eye for UB shirts and a sudden, convenient phobia of the dark.

Oh yes, and let's not forget an intense hatred for french beards 😉

Beware!!

🤣
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 12 years ago
"I am planning on buying an Audi soon : Amit Tandon"
Amit Tandon

The musician-actor who is currently seen in Dadagiri on Bindass has his financial plans well in place. In an informal chat he advices readers on the best financial options and even shares his investment plans.

How important is money to you?
Money is very important as it allows me to live my life in the way I choose and to provide for my family.

Are you an impulsive buyer?
I am very impulsive. If I see something I pick it up no matter what the cost and no matter if its a necessity for me or not. I am getting better at handling this impulse since the birth of my daughter though.

What are the investments you have made?
I have always believed in real estate and so along with my home that I stay in, I own 3 other properties. I have invested in mutual funds, PPF, fixed deposits, ULIPs. I have also invested in my wife's skin laser clinic as I believe in this industry you need to have something going on the side as ups and downs are part and parcel of this rollercoaster ride.

What is your most expensive purchase?
Watches for me and designer bags for my wife. Am planning on buying an Audi soon so that may just be my new expensive purchase.

Do you feel financially secure?
The truth is you can never feel financially secure as our desires and responsibilities are always growing.

Who handles your expenses?
I handle the expenses of the family.

What was your first salary?
Rs 40,000 for a shirt ad.

How much money do you carry every day?
Usually around 10k cash along with credit and debit cards.

Any advice for investors?
Real estate is the absolute best thing you can invest in. Also try and put a minimum 15-20% of your earnings towards some sort of investment or savings. When you save during the good times, you are better equipped to deal with the bad times.

Edited by hitea - 12 years ago
'It's always good to have second opinion: Amit Tandon"
Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon aka Dr Abhimanyu of Dill Mill Gaye believes that confidence and comfort are needed to be fashionable. He prefers to always take a second opinion while choosing his clothes.

Read on as Amit shares his fashion mantra with TellyChakkar.

Define fashion?
Fashion is about being comfortable and at the same time being confident in whatever you wear.

Who chooses your clothes?
Mostly I choose my clothes sometimes my wife gives her opinion if I mismatch them. She is my second opinion and it's always good to have second opinion.

Do you like to accessorise yourself?
Yes, I specially love watches and sometimes I wear a chain and a bracelet.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?
Kenneth Cole, Armani Exchange and French connection

What is your favourite destination for shopping?
New York

Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
Jeans and a ganji

Who is your favourite designer?
Giorgio Armani

A must have in your wallet?
I always keep around Rs 10000 in my wallet and some debit and credit cards.

Your favourite perfume?
Dunhill

Which colours are mostly seen in your wardrobe?
White, black and once in a while I also have red.

A fashion tip?
Being confident and comfortable makes you fashionable

Edited by hitea - 12 years ago
"Amit's album rechristened as Tanha "
Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon's long overdue debut album is all set to release in May. The album which was earlier titled as Mera Dil is now rechristened as Tanha.

Amit says, "I first decided to name it as Mera Dil as I liked the title. It was then when I recorded my other two songs namely Phir Teri Yaad and Tanha that I found Tanha to be a more suitable and catchy title."

There will be a culmination of different genres of music in this album. Amit says, "In all there are 12 songs different from each other. Title song Tanha will give a very lounge, cool and hip-hop feeling. Then there are Sufi, pop, classical, Punjabi, folk and also typical Hindi romantic numbers."

The music is composed by Sachin Singh and Santokh Singh and the lyricist is Salim Bijnori. Sachin, who has also directed the video of his title-song Tanha, has directed Atif Aslam's Doorie. Amit too has written and composed one song ( Khamoshi). Amit says, "I have lot of expectations from my first album. I soon want to compose and write my own songs that may happen with my next album. I will immediately start working on my next album."

Talking about his growth as a singer, he says, "Everybody knows that I was not really appreciated on Indian Idol 1 for the lack of my knowledge of music but I took the criticism in the right spirit. I have grown a lot as a singer. Earlier where I used to err in simple notes, I can sing the most difficult numbers with ease and confidence now."

Amit will be competing with the best singers from all the reality shows across all channels in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar which will be aired on Star Plus from 11th April. He says, "I am using this platform to promote my album and perform in front of the audiences."

"Amit Tandon back from hibernation"
Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon who rose to fame from Kaise Yeh Pyar Hai is not seen on screen these days. We called him to know what he was doing on the work front.

"Next month I'm coming out with a new album with Tips. It's a great feeling and I am really looking forward to it," says an excited Amit.

"The name of the album is not yet decided but tentatively it is titled 'Mera Dil'. I recently shot for its first video and it was a great experience. The first song of the album will be 'Tanha…' and the second one will be 'Phir Teri Yaad…' he adds.

You are not seen on Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi since long. Have you quit the show? "I had taken a break from television but now I am coming back with a new show on SAB called Bolo Yo,/em>. About Kyunki I really can't say whether I'll go back or not," he explains.

Tell us something about your new show. "It's basically a show which includes music, the latest movies, college campuses, etc. We are also going to have a special guest from the music and film fraternity. I don't have much idea of whether it's going to be interactive. You can say that the format is similar to the MTV shows," he informs.

Is Bollywood your next step forward? "Well, it should be. I think film producers are looking out for new faces. I have worked a lot in my solo album and I guess this should get me some good film offers. As of now there is nothing but I want to get the ball rolling," concludes Amit.

We do hope Amit that the ball keeps rolling

Is Amit Tandon quitting TV?
Amit Tandon

The makers of Kyunki and Bhabhi may soon have to hunt a replacement for Amit Tandon. The singer-turned-actor has now diverted his attention for his former love-music.

Apparently, Amit has cut down his acting assignments and is shooting for barely ten days a month. "I want to concentrate on my music album" says Amit. Though, he hasn't officially communicated this to his bosses, Tandon believes that it shouldn't be a problem. "I think they are already aware of it. I share a great rapport with Ekta (Kapoor) and if I were to leave, she certainly will respect my decision," says Amit with a break in his voice.

Well, it looks like his music album is eating all his time. And, it's precisely due to the time constraints that he refused to be a part of Star Plus' Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshnee. "I was offered a good role in Meri…. but I just don't have the time for it. Besides, working in three soaps at the same time will be too much pressure on my mind and body." quips Amit. When asked whether his fans will prefer Amit Tandon - the singer, he replied, "Actually, I like doing both. People too have praised me for my performances in serials."

Amit gets all excited when asked about his album. As a matter of fact, when we spoke to him, the singer-actor was in discussion with his producers. "We've just finalised on title of the album, that's Mera Dil - The Rebirth. It consists of 12 tracks, of which 8 are original numbers, while the others are remixes. Currently, we are to shoot the videos and for the next 2-3 weeks we will be dedicated entirely towards promotion. So, I expect it to hit the charts by August end" says an ecstatic Amit.

It's his first music album and Tandon wants to leave no stone unturned when he says, "I want it to come out like a bang". He may do so with his album, but can he exit Kyunki and Bhabi creating the same impact? We'll have to wait and watch!

"The re-birth of Amit Tandon"
Amit Tandon

He got his maiden taste of fame as a singer, (a contestant on Sony's Indian Idol) next as an actor (Manthan in Kyunki...) and once again Amit Tandon takes a u-turn. Though continuing with his acting stint, this hunk is all set to unleash his first ever music album. Here's a clearer update on his forthcoming venture and more…

Amit commences telling, "work on my album started a while ago," but wasn't there criticism as he never sounded good enough? "Yes, but I don't blame them as I wasn't a trained singer but now I am very confident with my singing abilities."
Amit is still in the process so the name of the album can wait, however he assures, "The title of the album will be very close to my heart as it is going to be my re-birth."

What is the range of music that will highlight the album? "It will have one Latin number rest are jingles of Hindi, Punjabi and Rock numbers. It's going to be a spectrum of music. I am incorporating dance, romantic and soulful numbers, so there will be a feel that every ear can identify with. At the end of the day a good album is a good album and good music is good music."

Has he decided on the music label? "No I don't have one handy as my recording will end by the offset of next month. Then I'll be ready to pitch. Even though I have produced the album myself, hopefully I would like them to cover the video aspect. I am very confident of this project, so I am least worried about being picked up by a good music company; I just want to be projected well. I have worked really hard on my voice and the album to prove wrong all predisposed beliefs about an actor cutting an album."

So when is the album going to see the light of the day? "The month will be a bright sunny morning in June!" So is he planning to pick up any of the actors that he is working with to promote or to feature in his album? "I have been thinking about it and the options are always open but my focus is going to be the music of the album. Aaj kal videos are great but the songs are really bad … I really don't want that. So I may just decide on someone new, so as long as the music is happening the video will come on its own. But yes I do have an advantage as I have got Balaji at my disposal so I can look on to few of my actor friends from Kyunki..."

Just as Amit sits with his fingers crossed, we wish him all the luck needed

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Well whoever it is that you may consult, just remember to stay clear of a certain Dr. Modi 😉

He can be injurious to health quite often...has been put in the list of the top Most Wanted men by several women (single or otherwise 😉 ) for being a major cause for diseases like giggle-itis, excessive drooling or ogling, glazed out eyes, insisting on being taken to a cardiosurgeon for even breaking a nail, lesser attention span and a tendency to get distracted at the sight of hot doctors, mild cleptomania especially for nice watches and great pairs of glasses, a roving eye for UB shirts and a sudden, convenient phobia of the dark.

Oh yes, and let's not forget an intense hatred for french beards 😉

Beware!!

🤣
OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFLAWSOME
ofcorce hun put my name down
Originally posted by LanaBurak

ofcorce hun put my name down
ok will 😃