~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ANrucha

That shirt suits him 😃

He is looking very smart here⭐️⭐️

You know what I was looking for this pic to post here...I love this pic😉...
@bold indeed...😳
                    "Amit Tandon doubly excited"

Actor Amit Tandon, is currently in Istanbul for the wedding of well known industrialist Laxmi Mittal's niece. He is hosting as well as performing at various wedding functions.

Discuss here

Actor Amit Tandon, is currently in Istanbul for the wedding of well known industrialist Laxmi Mittal's niece. He is hosting as well as performing at various wedding functions. Amit feels privileged to being chosen to perform at such a grand wedding, as it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. When contacted the actor says, "Yes, I am hosting and performing at the wedding. It's an amazing experience and I am witnessing some of the most extravagant celebrations ever. This is certainly a once in a lifetime experience."

However, that isn't the only reason that has Amit excited. His show Dadagiri on Bindass TV will have its grand finale this weekend. Speaking about the episode he says, "I am very excited to see how the audiences react to the finale as the episode has turned out very well. The show was very different from the work that I have done before." Amit claims that he is already missing the show as he adds, "Hosting a unique show like Dadagiri was a great experience and it was definitely something that awed and shocked a lot of viewers."

When asked about future projects the actors replies, "I am about to begin some very interesting projects which you will get to know about soon, so watch out for me."
AMIT TANDON PICS FROM DMG😃
Two hotties😳
Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
aww such a cute moment 😃
Originally posted by jsdoll

aww such a cute moment 😃

Yuppp truely 😃. They were blessed with such a beautiful doll...bless this cute family! 😃

AMIT TANDON PICS FROM DMG😃

Oh looking supercooolll 😃

aww such a proud and happy daddy😃one year passed😃MashAllah

aww such a proud and happy daddy😃one year passed😃MashAllah

Yeah.he is sooo proud of her!! 😃😃

Omg I just loveee this kid :))))))))) ⭐️.

Gorgeous!! 😳
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

😍

I love the view! 😉

LOL oh hooo khush can never change!! 😆😆