Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Save PKYEK Imp links/Show ending DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 19)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@luvarti- this was to show u that everyone can write in big fonts but everyone wants to be in limits unlike u
No one could have said better than u sanju . ..Member cant even show there love for PKYEK .

Edited by abhaylove - 26 May 2011 at 4:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaRitziehukshilaAlmas.-Rumi---sunshine--.Jane..romaila-Swetha-

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Can you guys hold on?
First of all, luvarti, writing in Caps is NOT allowed.
Second of all, calling anyone foolish, is against Pkyek rules as you are mocking the member.
Instead appreciate the members, that they are making so much effort for the show.
I once also saw one of your posts, where you said AbhiYa fans are over-reacting with the Maithali's entry.I am not one of diehard Abhiya fans, but still that post seems harsh.
Well, hold on,how can Pkyek not ending be valid?SmileWhen the article clearly states that, all star one is gonna have gujarati shows, and if there is No Pkyek, from where will Sid come? You need to understand, because of your harsh comments, some people can start disliking Sid also, and can feel really hurt.Please be a little softer next time.

@Sanjna : Please, I understand your PoV, that she is harsh, but at least don't be rude Sis.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KsgJennyAngelRitziehukshilaAkankshaa.--sunshine---Rumi--Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@mahi: as u say mahi but from many pasts days she is attacking all the members personaaly and this was my outburst

KsgJennyAngel-Anks-Ritzie-rupa-hukshila..Armaania..Akankshaa.-Rumi--Swetha-

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note: @luvarti , Please do not resort to calling someone foolish just because their opinion doesn't match with yours. You are free to ignore posts which doesn't match with your Point of View. :)

@ all others , Please don't drag this issue further , lets keep this topic limited to the issue for which it was made ! :)

-Anks-Ritzie-rupa-hukshilaAkankshaa.--sunshine---Rumi-.Jane..-Swetha-

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@mahi: as u say mahi but from many pasts days she is attacking all the members personaaly and this was my outburst

Thanks for listening.Hug
And Yup I know, that it was just outburst of your emotions, and it was valid too because you ignored it to the extent, but after the limit, you couldn't, but still if someone is rude, I make sure, I am not rude with them.Big smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RitziehukshilaAkankshaa.--sunshine---Rumi--Swetha-

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@Ishan : Oh Well, its each and every member's duty to make forum clean, that's what I was doing :) And I was getting complains about this repeatedly, so that's why in end I had to finally post :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.-Rumi--Swetha-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
guys i think we will get any clarification on str 1's plans only after IPL. so at least till then we hv to keep trying to save our show. 
but i m scared tht if abhay's return is delayed then it may affect TRPs and give str1 nother xcuse for shutting d show. so i keep posting on balaji's FB page also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

pkyekfan Groupbie
pkyekfan
pkyekfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I don't think they are ending the show...
Vivian tweeted that the show is NOT ending but its good to sign the petition just incase,
God ill be soo upset if it does end!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index