India-Forums

Retrieve your breath..DDD is on fire. (Page 5)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

This post is to discuss Dharmesh Sir's Kaali Kaali ACT of the Finale! Big smile + his performance in the Takkar.
Alright, I don't know what to say.. D has literally floored us all over again! His subtle movements..they are ALWAYS so refreshing..he brings something new in each one of the lyrics.. it's so amazing to watch him! Brilliant choreography, brilliant execution, kya boss, D Sir aap ne toh phirse faaad daaalaa! AAAIICH.
SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GORE GORE GAAL STEP! That looked hilarious!

TAKKAR: OMG! WHAT WAS I SEEING?! I don't even knowww...he was rocking every beat..It reallly reminded me of that audition..he did something on every beat..it's SO difficult to see what this guy is doing..I don't know how his dhinchaks followed him! Kudos to them!

Shiamak [ONCE AGAIN LOL] : There was GOD in the performance! Clap
Rajeev: Jaise Shiamak Sir ka style hai Shiamak Sir, yeh Dharmesh Sir ka style hai Dharmesh Sir! Big smile
Marzi: Dharmesh,  *stands up on the table*, I bow down to you! Big smile
BEST PART: (Whole of Jalwa stands on their couch and does the same thing ROFL)
It's not only the comments that he gets that make everything worthwhile, but the way he APPRECIATES those comments. He always bows down,has tears in his eyes..he's one of a kind. I am glad we found him! Sir, aap ko janta se koi alag nahi kar sakta. You are here to stay! Big smile

P.S- The way he handed his trophy to Siddhesh was Clap . He didn't need to do that. This guy NEVER treats anything as a competition.. he's always so genuine at heart, and for that reason, I know he will conquer all his dreams! He has conquered a million people's hearts already! I hope he is blessed with everything he wants! He deserves all the happiness in the world! Big smile

Clap Brilliant post...Very well said...Great people don't treat others as competitors but rather as confidantes...Tongue Prince, Jai, Siddhesh etc looked at this whole show just as a competition and failed to perform to their pontential...Jai, and Prince single handedly lost 2 weeks for their teams...Tongue D sir, Bhavna, Amar, Mayuresh, Punit etc treated this "competition" less like a competition and more like an opportunity to showcase their taletns and also to learn something new...D sir with his contemporary, Amar with his variations, Bhavna with her absolutely stunning performances, etc really made this season worth remembering for the right reasons... Tongue

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

I am fan of dharmesh sir and always thought that he lacks facial expression while dancing but finale's solo has proved me wrong he was so expressive through out ,feel like screeming D SIR DDD SIR Clap

I just saw this:

"If You Feel Like Working too Hard in Office" 
"Sit Quietly closing your eyes for 10 minutes till this feeling goes"

ROFL ROFL ROFL
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Amar is an amazing dancer and total Dhinchak material! Cool Oh and Manish is a Dhinchak...we all know that. LOL

manish and jeetumoni always go together. so since jeetu is a dinchak, by default Manish is also a dinchak. No one can dare separate jeetumoni from manish. when the two of them come together then you have the perfect reality show. love you Jeetu, faro faro!!! love you Manish!!!
onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Wink innovate...? or immitate...? be opened...!
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by onizuka

what? LOL

that's onizuka for you..if you don't smile, you could be smelly! :)
mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
OMG! he's on fire?
what the hell ya'll doing just posting
go call an ambulance
*weird how I still have my breath*
OMG! PEEYOON PEEYOON PEEYOON*
call the damn ambulance
he's on fire
we don't want him to suffer 3rd degree burns
or he may not be able to do his Trampoline performance again 

Edited by mystic-writer92 - 23 May 2011 at 7:00pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by onizuka

You spelled imitate wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index