India-Forums

Retrieve your breath..DDD is on fire. (Page 2)

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Absolutely!!! I just loved the face-off Clap Fire on stage literally Thumbs Up

yeah D along with parvez literally took away the show from Sid and Prince... there dance, costume, expre everthing fultu fatak LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceshivani003ThatOneGuy

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Dharmesh was shining today - throughout the finale! His humility always leaves me astounded. The fact that he always get such high praises is not as astounding as the fact that he always has tears in his eyes on hearing that praise. His innovation is what sets him apart from the rest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariGURASH14shivani003ThatOneGuydebayon

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Dharmesh was shining today - throughout the finale! His humility always leaves me astounded. The fact that he always get such high praises is not as astounding as the fact that he always has tears in his eyes on hearing that praise. His innovation is what sets him apart from the rest.

WELL SAID! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
koi har beat pakarna ap se sikhey!!!!

seriously, he never lets even a single beat go. He utilizes every beat in his coreography whether it be through his eye brows, his cheeks. Trust this man to come up with something innovative everytime. Especially in the takkar he was awesome. 

Is it just me or has anyone else started seeing D sir influence in Parvez. It starting particularly since parvez's liquid robot act.

I hope we get to see more of him soon in the future.

Edited by tawashe - 21 May 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparishivani003ThatOneGuydebayon

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

koi har beat pakarna ap se sikhey!!!!

seriously, he never lets even a single beat go. He utilizes every beat in his coreography whether it be through his eye brows, his cheeks. Trust this man to come up with something innovative everytime. Especially in the takkar he was awesome. 

Is it just me or has anyone else started seeing D sir influence in Parvez. It starting particularly since parvez's liquid robot act.

I hope you get to see more of him soon in the future.

@ BOLD, I agree completely! If you talk about innovation, the first name to pop up will be Dharmesh Sir's because he never fails to exceed the set expectations! :D

LOLLL @ Parvez being influenced. I agree, I feel like he is so into D's style now that all his dances have become of that genre. It's a good thing I guess! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
D sir  was one of the few saving graces todays finale, and his humility is astounding, I thank DID for  letting us get to know people like him, who actually can be  examples to us, in any field of life, not just dance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003ThatOneGuydebayon

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
fact is .. DID 2 won cuz of Dharmesh ...
Dharmesh .. aap mahan ho Clap

God bless him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003ThatOneGuy

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Sorry going off topic..When was DKS Finale? May be I missed it..Though looked for it on my Dish directory and saw some manish one liners..

Someone pls PM me the answer...THank u..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index