Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am fan of dharmesh sir and always thought that he lacks facial expression while dancing but finale's solo has proved me wrong he was so expressive through out ,feel like screeming D SIR DDD SIR 👏

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

wohi toh!! u missed out on three of the greatest DID seasons...DID1, DID 2 and the bestest...DID Li'l Masters 😆 DID Doubles and DKS both were okay-shokay 😉

LM rocked, and also it brought forward the full potential of Dsir, when he came as a concept creator, really really innovative and also all the skippers were great, achha nachna ek cheez hoti hain, aur achhe se sikhana is another thing
Amar, man, his pasadoble and chhau were amazing.

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

This post is to discuss Dharmesh Sir's Kaali Kaali ACT of the Finale! 😃 + his performance in the Takkar.
Alright, I don't know what to say.. D has literally floored us all over again! His subtle movements..they are ALWAYS so refreshing..he brings something new in each one of the lyrics.. it's so amazing to watch him! Brilliant choreography, brilliant execution, kya boss, D Sir aap ne toh phirse faaad daaalaa! AAAIICH.
SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GORE GORE GAAL STEP! That looked hilarious!

TAKKAR: OMG! WHAT WAS I SEEING?! I don't even knowww...he was rocking every beat..It reallly reminded me of that audition..he did something on every beat..it's SO difficult to see what this guy is doing..I don't know how his dhinchaks followed him! Kudos to them!

Shiamak [ONCE AGAIN 😆] : There was GOD in the performance! 👏
Rajeev: Jaise Shiamak Sir ka style hai Shiamak Sir, yeh Dharmesh Sir ka style hai Dharmesh Sir! 😃
Marzi: Dharmesh,  *stands up on the table*, I bow down to you! 😃
BEST PART: (Whole of Jalwa stands on their couch and does the same thing 🤣)
It's not only the comments that he gets that make everything worthwhile, but the way he APPRECIATES those comments. He always bows down,has tears in his eyes..he's one of a kind. I am glad we found him! Sir, aap ko janta se koi alag nahi kar sakta. You are here to stay! 😃

P.S- The way he handed his trophy to Siddhesh was 👏 . He didn't need to do that. This guy NEVER treats anything as a competition.. he's always so genuine at heart, and for that reason, I know he will conquer all his dreams! He has conquered a million people's hearts already! I hope he is blessed with everything he wants! He deserves all the happiness in the world! 😃

Clap Brilliant post...Very well said...Great people don't treat others as competitors but rather as confidantes...😛 Prince, Jai, Siddhesh etc looked at this whole show just as a competition and failed to perform to their pontential...Jai, and Prince single handedly lost 2 weeks for their teams...😛 D sir, Bhavna, Amar, Mayuresh, Punit etc treated this "competition" less like a competition and more like an opportunity to showcase their taletns and also to learn something new...D sir with his contemporary, Amar with his variations, Bhavna with her absolutely stunning performances, etc really made this season worth remembering for the right reasons... 😛
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sarkar

I am fan of dharmesh sir and always thought that he lacks facial expression while dancing but finale's solo has proved me wrong he was so expressive through out ,feel like screeming D SIR DDD SIR 👏

I just saw this:

"If You Feel Like Working too Hard in Office" 
"Sit Quietly closing your eyes for 10 minutes till this feeling goes"

🤣 🤣 🤣
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Amar is an amazing dancer and total Dhinchak material! 😎 Oh and Manish is a Dhinchak...we all know that. 😆

manish and jeetumoni always go together. so since jeetu is a dinchak, by default Manish is also a dinchak. No one can dare separate jeetumoni from manish. when the two of them come together then you have the perfect reality show. love you Jeetu, faro faro!!! love you Manish!!!
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 innovate...? or immitate...? be opened...!
Originally posted by: onizuka

what? 😆
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

what? 😆

that's onizuka for you..if you don't smile, you could be smelly! :)
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! he's on fire?
what the hell ya'll doing just posting
go call an ambulance
*weird how I still have my breath*
OMG! PEEYOON PEEYOON PEEYOON*
call the damn ambulance
he's on fire
we don't want him to suffer 3rd degree burns
or he may not be able to do his Trampoline performance again 
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: onizuka

You spelled imitate wrong