Continue Soon

Posted: 12 years ago
hey
awesome parts
luvd dem
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
omg me remembering hard what someone told me abt unable to write ahem ahem!!πŸ˜‰ hmmm...then what was that ??that i just read it and now feeling hot n wet bothπŸ˜† fainting...and sweating...
kuch kuch ho raha hai ! hormones running high .

@khushi- Hummm!!! der aaye drust aaye...so 2 back to back updates coming up...the second one is specially for you, hope u get hot and bothered...go on curse me...but do cl and let me know how much u hated it πŸ˜‰
thanks for writing it esp. for me ,me obliged πŸ˜‰ 
u wrote hated it omg how cud i instead me imaging things πŸ˜‰ yaar kya likha hai everything hidden yet sensuous n lovely at the same time.loved how maan effects geet and took her to heights  haila me blushing ye kaise hua hogaa khushi any idea tell me πŸ˜‰ ha  ha  ha... mast tha yaar .
see reading second part made me forgot first one well so here it is me loved the light hearted,innocent converse bt maneet and their happiness and feeling of urgency to call each other hmmm realisation coming soon with lightening i think soo ...
hopes r high and waiting for more ahem ahem πŸ˜† with lots of emotion  and love
                                       love u 
                                                    saanjh

Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

omg me remembering hard what someone told me abt unable to write ahem ahem!!πŸ˜‰ hmmm...then what was that ??that i just read it and now feeling hot n wet bothπŸ˜† fainting...and sweating...
kuch kuch ho raha hai ! hormones running high .

@khushi- Hummm!!! der aaye drust aaye...so 2 back to back updates coming up...the second one is specially for you, hope u get hot and bothered...go on curse me...but do cl and let me know how much u hated it πŸ˜‰
thanks for writing it esp. for me ,me obliged πŸ˜‰ 
u wrote hated it omg how cud i instead me imaging things πŸ˜‰ yaar kya likha hai everything hidden yet sensuous n lovely at the same time.loved how maan effects geet and took her to heights  haila me blushing ye kaise hua hogaa khushi any idea tell me πŸ˜‰ ha  ha  ha... mast tha yaar .
see reading second part made me forgot first one well so here it is me loved the light hearted,innocent converse bt maneet and their happiness and feeling of urgency to call each other hmmm realisation coming soon with lightening i think soo ...
hopes r high and waiting for more ahem ahem πŸ˜† with lots of emotion  and love
                                       love u 
                                                    saanjh

U know me too well...and there lies the prob. u know how much i hesitated to write this? i blushed while writing this and u did on reading. Well it is for u as u know me inside out by now. Will try for the higher floor for next timeπŸ˜‰. Will consider what u told me abt the second partyπŸ˜‰ involved. am off now have some major weekend masti to look forward to. Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
WOW! You are so good at describing such hot and passionate moments so beautifully! You have amazing writing skills! 
khushi u took me to an entirely unknown world 😳
loved the update...
thnks for the dbl update...
liked it when they spoke so freely after so many days...
but wat next...he is not ready for relationship...
wats this sasha gonna do now...
loved their romance...
pl cont soon
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing
Beautiful update yaar.keep it up.waitin fr next update...