Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh la la la me first to comment  wow yaar awesome the after feelings u voiced them so well like we all r feeling them wid geet n maan ,contentment,attraction,love,passion and yet confused abt everything maan gaye ustad !!!!πŸ˜† kya likha hai love it and again loved it more .
waiting for next part and do sms me i again wanna be first ha ha ha πŸ˜†
i knew it u were bowled over by  what happened yesterday ...and that image still  teasing n testing ur brains omg even then u updated  !!! ye kya hua kaise hua ?????🀣
ab sasha ki bachchi ne kya kar diya hmmm 
she digging her own grave πŸ˜† nice n interesting twist to come me waiting...
Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha, looks like this time I'm the first one to comment. I've been waiting for this update and as usual the wait was worth it. Loved this part too, so very passionate and poignant.

Now waiting to know what the family emergency was and how is Maan going to handle his emotions

Please update soon. Love You πŸ€—

P.S. Sanjh, darling you beat me πŸ˜†
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail

Sanjh, where are you, I miss you so much πŸ€—
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Amazing...wow...m loving it...but m scared too...what is this sasha upto...???

Waiting for the next part...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh, where are you, I miss you so much πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—me too miss u  dee but  zaalim study jaan lene ko utaarooo hai πŸ˜†
papers starting from 21 july and its 3rd year to study banti hai haina πŸ˜†
will join back full fledged after that love u ...saanjh
ps -khushi me  commented πŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Yeah saw ur comment...was waiting for it...call me now MOM is going to be delayed...typical, me and airports they have to be at odds always. why isn't ur cell ringing again???
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Sneha, looks like this time I'm the first one to comment. I've been waiting for this update and as usual the wait was worth it. Loved this part too, so very passionate and poignant.

Now waiting to know what the family emergency was and how is Maan going to handle his emotions

Please update soon. Love You πŸ€—

P.S. Sanjh, darling you beat me πŸ˜†

Thanks Dee...  u and ur views mean a lot to me u know. So i will hopefully be updating very soon. Airport pe daithkar kya karu...so i better update becoz after this i too am gonna be gone. Like Sanjh my exams are on 20th July and it will be finished on 18th August. so no updates for that time period...iam so happy today Mama is coming today.
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Sanjh, wish you All the Very Best for the exams, I'm sure you'll really do well and come back soon πŸ€—
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thanks Dee...  u and ur views mean a lot to me u know. So i will hopefully be updating very soon. Airport pe daithkar kya karu...so i better update becoz after this i too am gonna be gone. Like Sanjh my exams are on 20th July and it will be finished on 18th August. so no updates for that time period...iam so happy today Mama is coming today.

Sneha, glad your Mom's coming. Wish you too All the Very Best and I,m sure you too will do great in your exams. I'll miss you πŸ€—

I might not be so regular in August, going to India on the first, I'll PM you and Sanjh the details and my India cell number too
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hey Saba...why so irregular now a days??? renovation not yet complete?? Loved it that u liked the parts. and yeah will update soon i hope.

Actually I was out of town for 10 days then when I came back  & had around 70 PMs so needed time to sort them. I am busy in applying & attending different universities entry tests. That's why have little time to come & connect with friends & family.  Once I have solved these things. I won't be so irregular.