~CONTACT~THREAD 2//ch-23-A/Updated pg-75(26/8/11) - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! U plan to give me a heart attack by any chance? I read all the 3parts n when i was trying to comment on the last parts, BOOM! I forgot coz each and every part cleared my memory, emptied my brain and all i could do is to think and think about the recent update! I loved da smallest things which u describe like geet hopping or maan leaning on da pillar..very simple yet very beautiful n abt the kiss girl everytime u describe, its so much fresh! So geet finally got an idea abt his feelings! Time for some ACTION. Lolz
Geet atlast gave in
Maan jsu asked for one nyt but they went countless tyms hehehe
Maan cant control himself thats why asks his frnds to join
Loved that Geet saw the love in his eyes
I wish Geet makes him understand that rather than giving in what he wants
Lets c wats ahead
Originally posted by --Shika--

OMG! U plan to give me a heart attack by any chance? I read all the 3parts n when i was trying to comment on the last parts, BOOM! I forgot coz each and every part cleared my memory, emptied my brain and all i could do is to think and think about the recent update! I loved da smallest things which u describe like geet hopping or maan leaning on da pillar..very simple yet very beautiful n abt the kiss girl everytime u describe, its so much fresh! So geet finally got an idea abt his feelings! Time for some ACTION. Lolz

So u read three parts and then give me one comment...not fair, i gave u  three very long updates with visual eye tonic too...by the way where were u these few days????

loool geet is worried how maan will not be able to keep his hands off her. Aww this is their first date as a couple.

Aww he flew over delhi and showed geet the wonderful scenery. Loool geet stop tempting maan by gentle kisses as he will loose control soon.

Lovely update

nice story...please update soon and pm me
I really wish he would marry her though.  But great update!
fantabalous update yaar unique one well well well ye hawa mein udne ka idea kaha se aaya i
 know it ! this is the thing i like most abt ur updates is they are so near to life and experience 😊 
loved the way they wanna share each other totally and the understanding developed bt them geet had a chance to peek inside him toucheee!
geet's submission urge show's her depth of love which she still has to recognise and me loving it to cores hayeee ye maan kaha milta hai??? any idea ,me gonna strangle swati, she sent all of us in danger zone by creating msk .dil  hai ki maanta nahi 😳😆
now waiting for up n down both in ur next update do it fast we all impatient ⭐️ 
jor ka jhatka hye jor plus dheere se lagne wala hai   i think ha   ha   ha 

awesome.Maan lose his self-control & blurt out his desire very easily to her.When he gonna name his feeling for her???Still he is unaware that he is in love with her.Thanks for the PM Khushi.
loved it . awesome  .loved the fly along with them . imagine both of them flying  ahhh, i am in dreamland .great going .

Hi,

Im new to IF and i came across your ff...i loved it...
read all the parts in one go!!!!!

but the prob is i was not able to read last few posts...
pls add me to ur pm list..
waiting for ur next update..

Anupama