Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 My brain cells have frozen... so iam waiting for   

ramyakrishna9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wen will u update???? ;(
the page has reached 18 na den wen will u update??
Edited by ramyakrishna9 - 12 years ago
ammu30 thumbnail
hi Khushi

I'm a fairly silent visitor on IF, and rarely write on any threads, but I couldn't stop myself from writing and requesting you to continue your FF. I recently caught up with all the parts of your FF and just want to say, there are fan fictions by the dozens and then there's your FF. I am captivated by your writing style and the fact that the essence of the main characters that has been retained in your FF and the way you have made them your own characters by the subtle variations without losing their core identity. I cannot even tell you the number of times I have read each and every chapter, and then read it again to visualise each scene, and read it again just for myself πŸ˜›. The stand out scenes for me were when Maan reads her notes to Adi about his preferences, the coffee making scene, the dance, the kiss and of course his offer of a temporary affair, and her acceptance and lastly the making out scene in the conference room. Each scene is indelibly imprinted, not only for the way you have written but it brings back such golden memories of the time when the show was at its very best in terms of screenplay.

Please please do continue soon as I find myself visiting IF on a very very frequent basis just to check for an update. The longer you don't update the more unconnected it is for you to begin, so please do update and even if its just 10 lines, have mercy on fans like me and please update 😊.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu30

hi Khushi

I'm a fairly silent visitor on IF, and rarely write on any threads, but I couldn't stop myself from writing and requesting you to continue your FF. I recently caught up with all the parts of your FF and just want to say, there are fan fictions by the dozens and then there's your FF. I am captivated by your writing style and the fact that the essence of the main characters that has been retained in your FF and the way you have made them your own characters by the subtle variations without losing their core identity. I cannot even tell you the number of times I have read each and every chapter, and then read it again to visualise each scene, and read it again just for myself πŸ˜›. The stand out scenes for me were when Maan reads her notes to Adi about his preferences, the coffee making scene, the dance, the kiss and of course his offer of a temporary affair, and her acceptance and lastly the making out scene in the conference room. Each scene is indelibly imprinted, not only for the way you have written but it brings back such golden memories of the time when the show was at its very best in terms of screenplay.

Please please do continue soon as I find myself visiting IF on a very very frequent basis just to check for an update. The longer you don't update the more unconnected it is for you to begin, so please do update and even if its just 10 lines, have mercy on fans like me and please update 😊.

Iam touched and honoured...thank u for such a sweet comment and a update is coming up by today evening...
katerpillar thumbnail
today I wanted to send u pm regarding ur ff ...then I saw ur post.πŸ€—..so happy to know dat u r updating today...waiting 4 so long 4 ur update...if u can make it long plzzzπŸ˜ƒ
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Iam touched and honoured...thank u for such a sweet comment and a update is coming up by today evening...

yar hamare yaha chaand bhi a gaye but what about ur place didn't moon come out the clouds 😲

yar evening has finished and night has arrived do post the update early yar i won't be able to spend time before my lappy for the next 13 days - MBA exams dear so plz jaldi update karo meri jaan😳

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sldeeps

yar hamare yaha chaand bhi a gaye but what about ur place didn't moon come out the clouds 😲

yar evening has finished and night has arrived do post the update early yar i won't be able to spend time before my lappy for the next 13 days - MBA exams dear so plz jaldi update karo meri jaan😳

Update coming up within 15 minutes...check bck after 15 minutes...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

CH-16 (LONGINGS AND FRUSTRATIONS)

"The bravest are the tenderest"

"The loving are the daring"  (Quote-Bayard Taylor)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                   

Sasha seethed in her cabin and paced. All these years she had believed that one day MK will notice her love for him. He will come out of his self imposed exile and then she will show him how much he meant to her and now this chit of a girl is'''''

"aaahhh!!!" she hurled her chair against the wall in a fit of anger.

"no I'll show him what a calculating good for nopthing she really is'''

I'll have to bid my time, gain her confidence, win her trust and then when she will have her barriers down I'll show MK her true colours."

Geet was totally oblivious to the goingons in her office. She was cocooned in her  own sphere of happiness. Life seemed almost perfect to her'.

"almost is the word," Geet frowned while thinking that---------

"Why is he acting like this???? He will drive me crazy. I won't think about it or him."

Maan hadn't touched her since that day of the conference. Everything was going exactly as before, only that he was maintaining a very no-touch mode_______ and he was being so obvious about it. Even if accidently their hands touched or brushed, he immediately apologized.

Geet smiled remembering how the last time, she had deliberately kept her hand on the railing where he was standing and as soon as MSK turned and kept his hand there, it was bound to fall on top of her hand_____ but the blasted man, removed it from there and appoligized so profusely that Geet had turned red with guilt.

"It is not as if iam asking for him to----------"  and Geet touched her lips, remembering.

Maan on the other hand, didn't know what was going on in her brain, he respected her wishes and was doing his fullest to not touch her, but he was having a very hard time doing so--------

Two whole weeks had passed since the conference, and both Maan and Geet were locked in their own world of longing for each other and frustrations, becoz both of them denied their heart's wishes-------keeping to themselves, and becoz of the effort that both were exherting, both of them were constantly irritated with each other. Both were snapping at each other and the tension was absolutely electrifying.

Sasha was discussing the interior colour scheme of the DeMarco project and Sasha was showing MSK some colours for his approval.

"So what do you think MK? Which one should we go with _____do you think---------"

Just then Geet turned to answer someone just in front of Maan's cabin, and like a radar attached, he raised his eyes to look at her smiling and nodding her head to something his head HR was telling her.

" this beige or tan or should we simply chose taupe--------?"

"Pink-------"

"Pink?-------MK, PINK?"

Maan realized  he had just said the colour currently adorning Geet's lips-----

"aah, what I meant was , do me a favour and mix this( and he pointed his finger at no particular colour) with pink and see what comes out of it----- then we will decide."

A very puzzled Sasha left from there.

"focus Maan, focus------." Maan berated himself.

"Maan Sir------did you look over the file that I kept on your desk?" Geet poked her head in.

"Yeah and there are loads of mistakes in it."

"Mistakes? No Sir, I personally checked it." So saying Geet entered his cabin.

"So just becoz you have checked , there can't be any mistakes?"

"o.k. give it to me, I will check it right now." Geet extendede her hand but Maan didn't hand over the file, but kept staring at her.

"Maan Sir, the file--------."

When he handed her the file, she stood there and stared going through her pages, she was chewing on her lips in her concentration.

"Why do you apply the colour, if you eat it off eventually?"

"What? Sir did u say something? I didn't hear you properly."

Maan thanked God for small favours, "Nothing"

"Sir, there aren't any mistakes"

"I told u there are some, see here, and here and here''.."

"But sir, these are the engineer's part, how can I correct them , I was referring to my part of the file'"

"Oh so, when u give me a file you can't check for sure whether everything is as it should be?'

Geet frowned and just stood there looking at Maan, what has happened to him?

"Now don't just stand there gaping at me doing nothing, go and do some productive work''don't stand around talking."

"I never stand around talking when there is work to be done." Geet answered hurt by his words. And she walked off from there with the file.

Maan clenched his jaw and cursed himself. He hadn't wanted to say those stuff, but he didn't know why he was getting so irritated with small things. She just had to be in the room for him to feel this pull, this draw towards her and in his effort to mask this growing feeling he had said those harsh words. He knew she will now not talk to him. God what a mess, he should just kidnap her and blindfold her and take her to a deserted place till she accepted that this----this distance between them was not to be continued.

The next day Sasha was holding a meeting as MSK had informed that he was going to be late. She was including Geet more and more over the last few days, asking for her opinion, taking note of Geet's suggestions. At first Geet had been apprehensive and surprised at this, but as she never could hold a grudge against anybody she took it in her stride.

A little later MSK entered the room and everyone wished him, "Good Morning", but Geet looked at him once and then didn't again give him a glance.

"so, what do you think Geet? Can you do the drawings independently?"

"Geet?" Sasha called her

"geet what is wrong with u, u yourself had asked him to maintain a professional attitude in the office, to stay away from you and now, you can't seem to stop looking at him, thinking about him, just becoz he came in the room-------."

"Geet?"

"Yes!! Sasha Mam? Aaahh!! What?"

Sasha repeated her question and Geet gave a hurried answer and then making an excuse, left the room in a hurry, which didn't go unnoticed by Maan.

He frowned,------- "Now what happened, she is still angry for yesterday?"

A little while later, not able to concentrate, MSK looked all over for Geet and when he couldn't find her , he asked Pinky

"Sir, I think she went towards the cafeteria."

Maan went there and sure enough Geet was standing holding a cup I her hands and talking to herself.

"Geet I have been looking everywhere for you-------."

"Aap yehan bhi aa gaye?"

"What?"

"Sorry---I was thinking about something, did u want something Sir?"

"Yes, I want you to look at these drawings and tell me what you think about them." And so saying MSK came in and proceeded to roll out some drawings on one of the tables and himself sat in the chair.

"aur han! If you r preparing coffee, can you make one for me too?"

Geet looked at the back of his head. Maan had gotten a haircut. The short trimmed hairs at his nape seemed to draw her eyes. Just above his collar, the hairs formed a 'U', and her fingers tingled to touch them, feel the trimmed hairs there, on her skin, slide her fingers up and into his hair fully, she curled her fingers into her palms. Her mouth felt dry, from breathing through her mouth------

"How can a nape look so appealing?? But there was something so sexy about his one that she couldn't remove her gaze from there.

"Geet what are you waiting for?" Maan half-turned his head to look at her, and frowned, she had a strange expression on her face--------

"Are you o.k?"

"Blast the man, how can he go and get more handsome? Who asked him to cut his hair? Damn it, I know he does this to irritate me------."

"Geet what are you muttering? Come over here and look at these drawings, I need your thoughts on these."

Geet had to adjust her thoughts and in her mind's eye, she picturized him in a wig''

"white, powdered wig, curled at the ends, double curled-------like those worn by the judges----yes right."

It didn't help--------- when she carried two cups of coffee and went and faced him, she closed her eyes and started muttering again.

The haircut made him look boyish and even more appealing in her eyes.

"Geet have you gone crazy? Are you all right? Can I help you in something?" Maan was really puzzled a the way she was muttering.

"You are the problem and now you want to help me----wow!! That's so great!!!"

"what?"

"nothing, you can never help me."

"What do you mean I can never help you?"

"I only mean, all you can do is order me around and even after all that I do, I never get a simple 'Thank You', from you and now you want to help me!"

"What are you going on about? And what do you mean I have never thanked you or helped you before this----- how many times have I worked with you on your drawings and helped you and yet, YOU haven't thanked ME."

"O.K. lets see when have you done so? Lets add up."

"Why are you fighting with me? Stop being so childish, what do you mean 'add up', now you want to keep scores, when and where  we helped each other and who said 'Thank You' to whom and who didn't? and who was supposed to say 'Sorry' to whom?"

"Yeah lets'''.." (watch the video, it is related and is not a VM)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PfsAsprtA [/YOUTUBE]

p.s. more to follow...stay tuned PMs later, this is so far an unedited one, so there may be loads of mistakes, bear with me...and am going to be updating the next part tonight itself...

whatever ur opinion, let me know...they are fodder to me...and iam starved 

p.s.(dated-22/6/11) i realise a lot of u are surprised at my use of his nape as somebody's focal point...i really couldn't help it as after his eyes i really find that part so sexy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Drool over this pic and see it from my POV...πŸ˜‰

Link to next part--------

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it didi...atlast u updates !!! 
loved it !!!!