Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Cannot end!!!!! Reasons...EDITED (Page 8)

textniku Senior Member
textniku
textniku

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Trueee...:s...jeez this is worrisome!!!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

True, Kritz. Shows like KSBKBT, KGGK and KZK ran for 8 years. I mean they showed 3 generations! Hadh hoti drag karne ki! And the same story with each generation! PKYEK is not even 8 months old and it has so much yet to show! In fact, the proper plot has not even begun yet! They've been dragging it!  
All those Ekta shows were way bettter than the saas bahu craps that are running on all the channels these days.My grandfather is a regular viewer of some of the top shows on SP.I tried watching them but trust me i couldn't stand them even for 5 minutes.Wacko
Lol what are we gonna watch if SO goes the SP,colours way?Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..Befikre

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
the hell they touch ma show...if they wana stay alive...i wil reach their house n show wat real fangs are...Evil Smile

Befikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

What if their 'revamp' doesn't work?

They'll neither get the viewership of the masses or the youth!

Edited by Kritz08 - 21 May 2011 at 11:58am

Befikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I am still in mental shock of loosing sid in this show I hate ekta so much nowOuchOuchOuchOuch

Befikre

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kritz that is my question also? What will I watch? I watch only star one shows as it has no saas bahu soaps. Nothing will be left for me.Cry

-Doppelganger-Befikre

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

True, Kritz. Shows like KSBKBT, KGGK and KZK ran for 8 years. I mean they showed 3 generations! Hadh hoti drag karne ki! And the same story with each generation! PKYEK is not even 8 months old and it has so much yet to show! In fact, the proper plot has not even begun yet! They've been dragging it!  
All those Ekta shows were way bettter than the saas bahu craps that are running on all the channels these days.My grandfather is a regular viewer of some of the top shows on SP.I tried watching them but trust me i couldn't stand them even for 5 minutes.Wacko
I guess nobody wants to entertain the youth. I suggest to Balaji Telefilms that if Star One is hell-bent on its suicide mission then please shift PKYEK to MTV or VTV or even maybe Zoom as that would at least ensure that youth continue to watch it.

-Doppelganger-Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Oh my! Poor you! I haven't watched SP in forever, specially since TL ended. That also used to watch on and off. Sometimes I catch YRKKH, hardly sometimes but that's about it. Lol!
SO is hell bent on losing it's identity, something which made if different from others and stand out in the crowd. It never had to compete with any other channel because it's shows were so different catering to a particular taste who will not have another channel to turn to. SO has the most loyal audience and that I've seen, though, it often translates into shocking fandom but everything has it's cons.
These 'Youth shows' which they're putting to an end are what raised the channel's fortunes, trend started by DMG followed by MJHT and the other numerous hit shows.
If SO wants a revamp. it'll need all the luck in the world because if this doesn't click courtesy the fact that million other channels are showing the same thing and have better connectivity then it's doomed!

-Doppelganger-Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index