Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Cannot end!!!!! Reasons...EDITED (Page 7)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Great pOst .. Although PKYEK couldnt be demised untill it'd reaChed to its final destination and with a Accurate Endin' .. I'm feelin' now they're gonna rushed the tale hastily ... Ouch
I Don't want it .. Really Life means Missin' ExpeCted things and Facin' UnxpeCted things , Would anyone knew that abruptly we got this brutal News .. which'll gonna wreCked Us ..
I merely don't PKYEK to be demised ... No No No absolutely No .. Angry

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 21 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Tell me about it. Kritz! I still remember how they'd ended MJHT! So disappointing it's not even funny! Even Tere Liye was so rushed! Lag raha tha ki bas show khatam karna hai! Wacko
PKYEK, whenever it ends, be it tomorrow, next month, next year, next century, but it must have a proper ending!
I'm still excited about the leap. These rumours have put me off but then, in case they're true, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. They better not ruin my AbhIya again! Geek
[/QUOTE
I know...in a hurry to end the shows they ruin it completely.I seriously wanted to kick the PH and channels' Censored for ending TL the way they did it.Taanu's story was supposed to be epic but they give it an ordinary ending...nothing like what i expectedOuch

][QUOTE=Chill_Out]@Kritz: I agree with you. Critical acclaimation doesn't give the shows TRPs hence they go off air! Hate this business!
They seriously need to consider the internet viewing as well while calculating the trps.SO is not available everywhere, so many depend on YT and starplayer to watch the shows
We are never gonna get good shows if they continue with this stupid trp system.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..Befikre

roseroserose Groupbie
roseroserose
roseroserose

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
They cannt end this show.The concept and the story is sooo good...

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
True, Kritz. Shows like KSBKBT, KGGK and KZK ran for 8 years. I mean they showed 3 generations! Hadh hoti drag karne ki! And the same story with each generation! PKYEK is not even 8 months old and it has so much yet to show! In fact, the proper plot has not even begun yet! They've been dragging it!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Courageous_LeoBefikre

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
They have said that Star One would wrap up existing Shows, which definitely means that PKYEK would be wrapped up too. But if the Channel Bosses have some brains left they would not be foolish to make such a move.

Befikre

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

They have said that Star One would wrap up existing Shows, which definitely means that PKYEK would be wrapped up too. But if the Channel Bosses have some brains left they would not be foolish to make such a move.

Ya anamika they will wrap up PKYEK too. Plz flood their inbox with mails.

Befikre

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@anamika, seems they r foolish indeed.

Befikre

textniku Senior Member
textniku
textniku

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Trueee...:s...jeez this is worrisome!!!!!Cry

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index