Nivi says no for child - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shazi she is not selfish or mad so kindly don't use offensive language. She is over selfless and in a guilt mode and have to be brought back from this mode. Though she is not doing everything correctly but that doesn't mean Viren should leave her. Remember even she hadn't left Viren in that condition when he was stalking her but try to solve his problem. So in my view Viren should not leave her like this but make her understand that he also have importance in her life. So he needs to give her a wake up call and Sandhya will help him in this.

Rachu agree with you.

@ Bold Hope this happens and nivren stay together.  Don't want CT's to drag this track for long or max a week not more than that, as they have opened adithya track also.
So sad and heart breaking that I will never get to c the scenes That I wrote come true!

My main question is how can she alone decide that whether she and Viren should have a child or not. Nivi is no more single that she can sacrifice her happiness for dwita and dwita is not Viren's child or she is her step mother that she can decide she will not have a kid so that she will not differentiate between her child and dwita. She is married now and her every sacrifice affects Viren's life too.

I agree she is going through a guilt mode but Viren too is her husband she should consult him before making any decision. She is a married woman and is wife of Viren and this is the matter of both. So now she has to think according to both till when she will say me and I when she will understand it is us who can decide anything like this. It's not just her happiness and it's Viren's happiness too how can she decide on the basis of both. If she asked him and make him understand right now I can't afford other kid because dwita is here and we can think about it later but she just refused I don't want kid so Viren's feelings and wishes doesn't matter. She thinks if she is sacrificing then Viren should also sacrifice. She takes her loved ones for granted and want them to understand her and work according to her wishes. She will understand his worth only after he dies and then blames herself for his death.

What if tomorrow Sid get married to someone else and then say I am dwita's father and who are you to raise my kid and I can do it myself then what will she do.

When they both got married they knew the matra of life it is we not me and you. But after stalker reveleation first it was Viren who forgot that thing and in divorce thing decided himself that they should get divorce without even asking Nivi but he was in hatred mode and was labelled as bad. But now what is Nivi doing she is overprotective and guilt mode.

Rachu @bold red I TOTALLY agree with you that's perfectly said. She keeps forgetting that she isn't single.she is married and should know that whatever each of them decide is going to affect both of them. Honestly speaking in the pre-cap I hated her reaction. She can't just decide whether she wants a child or not, they need to discuss it between them. You can't just say no from one side you have to consider the other persons thought as well, and i don't like her reason for not having one just 'cos of Dwita doesn't mean you can't have your own child, so is she gonna stay like this forever? thats why i say she needs to be more considerate towards Viren, I don't blame Viren for being upset, I think its natural for him to feel like that. x

@bold blue I completely agree with you, she can't lose everything cos of this child I mean yes shower the baby with love, don't let her feel the absence of a mother, but you do not need to sacrifice everything, she doesn't know that these silly decision of hers is going to tarnish ner relationship with Viren. x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
guys... i dont want to upset anyone..but i think its better for us that we axccept that ccbm is going to finally end niarth way...faster we accept..better for us all... i agree it would be painful... but i guess rs wants to show that... i seriously dont have any expectations left now...with this serial... everytime we wanted to see something..they showed us the opposite... we all didnt agree to the fact that viren could ever be the stalker, but he was shown to be so...so lets start accepting it... i have stopped watching the serial anyway... so i'll just keep reading the updates... just for viren... nivren magic is getting lost again..and i dont think i can see it getting lost forever...
Sweeties pleasee don't worry and for sure please don't lose hope. This is our show, we can't just quit it now 'cos it seems  like this jodi will separate, we just can't accept that its going NivArth way...trust me have faith, whenever this show ends it will only end with NivRen and no one else marriage is a strong bond it can't break easily, it has its ups, you face problems there are bad times it happens, but you have to sort it out together talk to each other about it thats what makes it successful, thats what NivRen need to do now they have to speak to each other about the whole issue. I know its hard to see Nivi being like that to Viren, I felt so sorry for Viren especially on Friday's epi he was totally dejected its so sad, but soon it'll be okay. its unacceptable if the CTs show NivArth they won't show this they know that if they show this this many people will be against anything like that. Plus Nivi loves Viren now remember he is her saathiya yaara farishta, she will never want to leave him she won't agree with going back to Sid, even if this 'Sandhya' is to make and entry let her come, we will see some very beautiful NivRen scenes we will see Nivi's love for Viren her possessiveness about him, and the strength of their marriage it'll be beautiful to watch. Please try and be positive i know it is hard, but trust me be positive. Have faith, this jodi isn't that weak. Its NivRen all the way for sure. ðŸ˜Š x Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago

Shazi she is not selfish or mad so kindly don't use offensive language. She is over selfless and in a guilt mode and have to be brought back from this mode. Though she is not doing everything correctly but that doesn't mean Viren should leave her. Remember even she hadn't left Viren in that condition when he was stalking her but try to solve his problem. So in my view Viren should not leave her like this but make her understand that he also have importance in her life. So he needs to give her a wake up call and Sandhya will help him in this.
I think she stood by Viren after the stalking event was for the Sood and to make Viren realize that he has the wrong perception that his family doesn't love him or cares for him. She left him as soon as she made him realized his mistake.. I don't think it was her and Viren's relationship. If it was then she would have worked on her marriage instead of signing the divorse papers. she knew that Viren love's her.. yet she left him assuming that he will be happy without her. The problem with Nivi is that she thinks whatever she does or thinks for other people is right and what others do is wrong. I somehow feel that she is not completely selfless but likes to make people happy who either hate her or have no respect/ love. Best example is CC, HL, Sid and DD. If not then why on earth would she treat Viren like he is no one and does not exist. All recent episodes have shown traces of how she can easily forget or ignore Viren if Dweeta is around her. I realize she is in guilt mode.. But she has been like that for ever now.. First for leaving Sid then getting Sidya togther and now Dweeta. She somehow finds someone or something to occupy her one track mind. Unfortunately Viren is never on her list 😭
I know that Nivi is probably saying that she does not want a baby because she doesn't want the attention diverted from Dwita...of course she's being a little irrational no doubt about it but there's turbulence in all marriages that's what makes a marriage stronger. I think Viren should not give up on Nivi just yet and keep pressing his case eventually she will realize that having a her own baby will not take the attention away from Dwita.