India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Have some fun (Page 4)

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Very nice thread sis...me joined only bcoz of Arry as he is the superstar of da forum and a mindblowing,extremely talented,super dooper and fabulous actr infact HE IS DA JAN OF PRATIGYA...I LUB HIS ACTING..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

I joind here solely cz of krishna,then movd by KriYa,later stayd here itslf cz of my beautiful family here

oh lovely ans azi dear muahhh muahhh love uEmbarrassed

lub u too my sweet smile. .Big smile
oh sis muah meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Very nice thread sis...me joined only bcoz of Arry as he is the superstar of da forum and a mindblowing,extremely talented,super dooper and fabulous actr infact HE IS DA JAN OF PRATIGYA...I LUB HIS ACTING..:)
thanks for liking it and secondly yes he is not only the jaan of pratigya bt also of all of us waise now pooja also becoming the same Smile

Arhaan-da-best

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

thanks for liking it and secondly yes he is not only the jaan of pratigya bt also of all of us waise now pooja also becoming the same Smile

Yup...u r right sis...and ab hm ka bi Baba ki tarhan Babu pa piyar aany laga hay...She is such a talented and gud luking actress...bollywood is realy waiting 4 both of them...:*

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Yup...u r right sis...and ab hm ka bi Baba ki tarhan Babu pa piyar aany laga hay...She is such a talented and gud luking actress...bollywood is realy waiting 4 both of them...:*
that,s a compliment EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile

Arhaan-da-best

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Coz in uk we were a month behind, I came here to read written updates...and then just stayed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Coz in uk we were a month behind, I came here to read written updates...and then just stayed.
wow dii now that,s the best attraction that by just reading updates u joined lovely Smilewell thnaks Smiledii
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Now my reason is diff.. Though I ,too, m in luv wid krish and kriya and initially visited the forum coz I luved readin abt them and abt the show but I joined d forum (that's became d member of this forum) coz of the behooda and lubly discussions gng among forum members.. Those attracted me a lot and made me join the forum and tak part in the discussions... Mussi nice thread Btw Tongue

Edited by Sun7shine - 22 May 2011 at 7:01am

piyarapiyari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index