Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 123

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@Srushti: My "Fivr" story is probably world-famous on IF already! I don't even think I need to repeat it! Lol!! And the coolbie has to watch the show because they're just that much more awesome and can handle it! The viewbie are a weaker bunch in that department.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Ksh: I agree yaar.. After my show bit the dust, I really am looking for to Ekta's predictable tracks.. At least it's crap we can see coming and not be blind sided like we were with LTL. Khair.. Eagerly waiting for this show to start.. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-prnczNelspyar-ishkRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hello everyone *waves* looks like many from LTL-1 is here. Nice.

Name: Ritu.

Profession: forever a student. LOL

fav shows: LTL-1, Bones, NCIS, Rishta.com, Khottey Sikkaey, Love ne milla di jodi. Embarrassed

Ritzyyy!! aajaBig smile

mein agayi Srushti. but super depressed at LTL continuing on. just want BALH to start soon so that I never have to think about LTL. LOL I didn't know u r a lawyer. Shocked that's interesting. I thought u were a student. LOL

*sigh* Fivr styleLOL nobody takes me seriouslyOuch...am a LawyerLOL...
and nobody is as depressesed as me for LTL continuingOuch
and you are right this is the perrrfect panaceaBig smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 21 May 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-prncz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Wow... I see a lot of the LTL forum here.. ApproveLOL

everybody is migratingLOL...believe me there are still more to come...and you better introduce yourself Fivr..I missed your entry scene in LTLTongue

I guess we are now all looking out for a show which has decent actors and decent chemistry between the characters as LTL.

Ya...I know about the decent actors and chemistry...because getting a mindblowing one and then to see it being torn apart is just too heartbreaking which all LTLians knowOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@LTL1ians: If you guys are not catching up on the Eternal thread then you must. Highly recommended by yours truly. Embarrassed And no there is not hawt stuff going on.

-Srushti-prnczNels-Ritz-ivy_11

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Srushti: My "Fivr" story is probably world-famous on IF already! I don't even think I need to repeat it! Lol!! And the coolbie has to watch the show because they're just that much more awesome and can handle it! The viewbie are a weaker bunch in that department.. ROFL

@Ksh: I agree yaar.. After my show bit the dust, I really am looking for to Ekta's predictable tracks.. At least it's crap we can see coming and not be blind sided like we were with LTL. Khair.. Eagerly waiting for this show to start.. Big smile

Hans lo!!! Stern Smile...and me can't  say anything against this 'weaker bunch' naOuch *looks at Fivr's danda*TongueLOL
and world famous on IFConfused...you reminded me of Manoj Joshi's character in Vivah movieROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Fivr-

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@ shreya: I would have continued on with d-n eternal story and I will continue it after sometime but I miss them on the screen since d-n eternal story is just absolutely perfect and it hurts to not see Mahhi-Mishal in it. Ouch

@ srushti: I know nobody is as depressed as u and I feel your pain everytime I read your updates. btw is Zuby on this forum as well coz I saw her name in written updates. this will be super exciting forum since u all are moving here. Big smile

Ram and Sakshi are looking fabulous in the promos. Big smile

-Srushti-prnczivy_11RockChicGirlpyar-ishk

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

@ shreya: I would have continued on with d-n eternal story and I will continue it after sometime but I miss them on the screen since d-n eternal story is just absolutely perfect and it hurts to not see Mahhi-Mishal in it. Ouch

@ srushti: I know nobody is as depressed as u and I feel your pain everytime I read your updates. btw is Zuby on this forum as well coz I saw her name in written updates. this will be super exciting forum since u all are moving here. Big smile

Ram and Sakshi are looking fabulous in the promos. Big smile

YA I saw her too and Anu as in Nureat is here and I think Neets will be joining too and Pooji is so defo coming ...and Raj too...many many to come stillBig smile...It is going to be a true LTL 2 forum (a better one that is )LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-ivy_11prncz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@LTL1ians: If you guys are not catching up on the Eternal thread then you must. Highly recommended by yours truly. Embarrassed And no there is not hawt stuff going on.

Ksh..I too agree with Ritzy and for me it is a double penalty na...I cant read that or  I wont have the strength to update ..that is why I dont comment on the Vintage tooOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-prnczRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top