BALH - MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Mahesh ji & Aisha welcome in BALH forum hope u will enjoy here. please be active

Maheshji and Aishaji toBALH FORUM.
Hope u both will actively participate in the forum
Originally posted by Mahesh78

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Name: Mahesh 78</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Age: 33</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Country: India</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Profession/Occupation: fashion Photographer</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Supernaturals, Parvarish, Masterchef Australlia and ofcourse BALH
</font><font color="#6600cc" size="5" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And your reasons for joining BALH forum: 'Sakshi' big fan of hers, and still baring this present crap becz of her.

</font>
     hey dear., welcome to balh forum.
Originally posted by desi_baby07

<font color="#33CC99"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi BALHians :)
I follow this forum religiously, but I'm not an active member. Just wanted to introduce myself since I have time on my hands, lolz. 😳

Name: Aisha
Profession/Occupation: Medical Student
Fav TV Shows: Even though BALH has been ruined for me, I'm still addicted to it because of Ram & Sakshi. When I have time, I also catch up with IPKKND & Dil Se Di..
Reason for joining BALH Forum: Honestly, I hadn't watched the show from the start. One fine day, I caught the consummation promo on tv and was mesmerized by the chemistry Ram-Sakshi shared. After that, I started watching the show and caught all the epi's from the start. BALH had become my new love lolz. I'm glad that I discovered BALH because through this show, I also became a crazy fan of Sakshi Tanwar. I had always liked Ram, but was never familiar with Sakshi's acting because I had never watched her previous shows. But I'm still hooked on to BALH for both Ram and Sakshi. They are the reason that I will continue to watch the crap Ekta dishes out to us.

OH, and another reason I joined this forum was for all the amazing FF and OS writers here. I thoroughly enjoy reading the creative imaginations that the show fails to bring to it's viewers.
</font></font>
   hello dii,welcome to balh forum
Name: swati

profession/occupation: engineering  student

Fav tv show:only and only BALH

first i started watching BALH for it's unique story line and i don't know how but i started loving SAKSHI TANWAR and now she is my favourite 😳.I know the story is becoming a mess but i have high hopes that soon it'll be back and now i watch BALH  only and only for SAKSHI.
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Name: Mahesh 78

Profession/Occupation: fashion Photographer

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Supernaturals, Parvarish, Masterchef Australlia and ofcourse BALH
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: 'Sakshi' big fan of hers, and still baring this present crap becz of her.

welcome to BALH forum mahesh ji... hope u'll enjoy in here... tc !!
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Hi BALHians :)
I follow this forum religiously, but I'm not an active member. Just wanted to introduce myself since I have time on my hands, lolz. 😳

Name: Aisha
Profession/Occupation: Medical Student
Fav TV Shows: Even though BALH has been ruined for me, I'm still addicted to it because of Ram & Sakshi. When I have time, I also catch up with IPKKND & Dil Se Di..
Reason for joining BALH Forum: Honestly, I hadn't watched the show from the start. One fine day, I caught the consummation promo on tv and was mesmerized by the chemistry Ram-Sakshi shared. After that, I started watching the show and caught all the epi's from the start. BALH had become my new love lolz. I'm glad that I discovered BALH because through this show, I also became a crazy fan of Sakshi Tanwar. I had always liked Ram, but was never familiar with Sakshi's acting because I had never watched her previous shows. But I'm still hooked on to BALH for both Ram and Sakshi. They are the reason that I will continue to watch the crap Ekta dishes out to us.

OH, and another reason I joined this forum was for all the amazing FF and OS writers here. I thoroughly enjoy reading the creative imaginations that the show fails to bring to it's viewers.

welcome to the forum aisha di... can i call u that... hope u'll enjoy in here... take care... ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by ahana1994

profession/occupation: engineering  student

first i started watching BALH for it's unique story line and i don't know how but i started loving SAKSHI TANWAR and now she is my favourite 😳.I know the story is becoming a mess but i have high hopes that soon it'll be back and now i watch BALH  only and only for SAKSHI.

hi... welcome to the forum swati di.. can i call u that... hope u'll enjoy in here... tc... ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by salsaly

hi... welcome to the forum swati di.. can i call u that... hope u'll enjoy in here... tc... ðŸ˜³

ofcourse u can call me di 😊
Originally posted by ahana1994

profession/occupation: engineering student

first i started watching BALH for it's unique story line and i don't know how but i started loving SAKSHI TANWAR and now she is my favourite 😳.I know the story is becoming a mess but i have high hopes that soon it'll be back and now i watch BALH only and only for SAKSHI.

welcme to the balh forum swati didi.. Be active, nd hv fun..