hi i wana to be new member 

Hi dear, come introduce urself.
Posted: 12 years ago
i guess i've not introduced myself till now
So here i am-

Name-Nancy
Profession/Occupation-Student
Country-India
Favorite Serial-BALH n only BALH(though i watch almost every show😆)
Reason for joining BALH forum- great story line, love Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar😳😳
n yes, a hearty welcome to all the new members, have a happy time here,please join us in discussions of ur favorite show BALH, and yes,increase BALH TRPs and CM rating😉😆
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

So here i am-

Name-Nancy
Country-India
Reason for joining BALH forum- great story line, love Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar😳😳
n yes, a hearty welcome to all the new members, have a happy time here,please join us in discussions of ur favorite show BALH, and yes,increase BALH TRPs and CM rating😉😆

LOL Nancy, u have been here for quite a time and introducing now. Better late than never goes for u too. Welcome to u from a junior member. Lets have a rocking time
Originally posted by ravichitra

LOL Nancy, u have been here for quite a time and introducing now. Better late than never goes for u too. Welcome to u from a junior member. Lets have a rocking time
Chitra Di🤗
i completely missed out this thread, was thinking to welcome new members and then thought i myself has not introduced yet, so yes "better late then never"

I am already having a gala time here and ur posts are always inspiring(i read ur 'short story' but couldn't comment, really sorry)

hope to catch u some day on Chat Corner😳

So here i am-

Name-Nancy
Country-India
n yes, a hearty welcome to all the new members, have a happy time here,please join us in discussions of ur favorioffite show BALH, and yes,increase BALH TRPs and CM rating😉😆

ABE - Late Lateef. Now we have to welcome you officially???? that too.. this late???😆😆😆

Well.. here it goes.
HI Nancy - welcome to the BALH forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Dont forget to come hangout with us on CC 😉
Hi all, I am Punya, an MA student (who is also a freelance writer to cover her expenses 😉. ) I came across this forum around 4-5 weeks ago while searching for an online episode of BALH. I was pleasantly surprised to see so much buzz and excitement in this forum regd. BALH. I watch only this serial on TV and I am happy to be part of this forum where so many like minded (or shall I say like-'interest') people interact.
Originally posted by PunyaS

Hi all, I am Punya, an MA student (who is also a freelance writer to cover her expenses 😉. ) I came across this forum around 4-5 weeks ago while searching for an online episode of BALH. I was pleasantly surprised to see so much buzz and excitement in this forum regd. BALH. I watch only this serial on TV and I am happy to be part of this forum where so many like minded (or shall I say like-'interest') people interact.

Hi Punya Di🤗(can i call u since u r elder?)
a very hearty welcome from all BALHians😳
here u will find only and only crazy bunch of people thinking about Ram and Priya only(RaYa)😍😳

and do u write?Thats super exciting Di...can u please write some Fan Fiction on RaYa too, as in how u want to see them, this is a request from a fiction freak😃...please!!

and please join us in discussions of BALH, and do come to Chat Corner to chat with all BALHians😛
Originally posted by PunyaS

Hi Punya welcome. U r a writer and u r gonna have a good chance here to show ur talent to us too. Keep posting and enjoy

Hi Punya Di🤗(can i call u since u r elder?)
a very hearty welcome from all BALHians😳
here u will find only and only crazy bunch of people thinking about Ram and Priya only(RaYa)😍😳

and do u write?Thats super exciting Di...can u please write some Fan Fiction on RaYa too, as in how u want to see them, this is a request from a fiction freak😃...please!!

and please join us in discussions of BALH, and do come to Chat Corner to chat with all BALHians😛

Hey Nancy,
Yes you can address me so. Thanks for such a warm welcome. And regd the FFs: I see so many good writers here writing such brilliant FFs that I don't know whether I should even attempt or not. 😕
waise bhi, with my studies and deadlines, I hardly get free time. I'll try to participate as much as I can. 😊