Best Family Films - Please SHARE your favorites - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I guess most of the movies that came before 2006 are family types. That was some era. Miss those golder films :(

My favourites:

Hum Saath Saath Hai - I can watch it for 1000 times, and never get bored of it. It's one of those fairy tale kinda movie. Love it <3

K3G - Amazing cast, amazing storyline and amazing performance by everyone.

Vivah - Total family movie. ShaMrita rocked it <3

Veer-Zaara - OMG That was like epic movie. My whole family loved it, totally ??

KHNH - Sad but amazing film

DDLJ - 😍😍

x x

Edited by .Lone_Persona. - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bhoothnath, TZP, do dooni char
*fairytale* thumbnail
Masoom (Naseeruddin Shah, Shabana Azmi) - I absolutely love watching this movie, it brings tears to my eyes. Jugal Hansraj was such a cutieee pieee<3 Gorgeous child! Urmila too:) Of course Naseer and Shabana are outstanding!

Pukar (Maduri Dixit, AnilKapoor) - Mads and Anil, 'nuff said.

Akele Hum Akele Tum  (Manisha Koirala, Aamir) - *Tears* this is a very sweet movie<3

Mann (Manisha Koirala, Aamir) - This movie was a megaflop but I'm always touched upon watching it

Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega (Salman Khan, Preity, Rani) - Always watch it with my family for a good laugh:) Sallu, Preity and Raniare such an amazing trio.

Yes Boss - SHAHRUKH&JUHI<3 The simplicity of the Aziz Mirza's movies always enthrall me

Baadshah (Shahrukh Khan, Twinkle Khanna) - This is such a sillly movie with the most nonsensical jokes and I'm not afraid to admit that I love it. Shah's sooo goofy in this movie and I love him ! I prefer this movie over his K3G and Kal Ho Na Ho...call me crazy!😆

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
k3g sucked

i guess we r family[:P:]
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My family's kinda weird with Bollywood movies. My mom likes the rona-dhona types and my dad likes action and stupid comedies (well I think they're pretty stupid) and I like really serious movies and then my brother hates Bollywood movies in general unless there's a lot of fighting in it.

But a few movies we have watched together...

A Wednesday - It's hard not to love this movie.
Hum Tum - really cute love story..
3 Idiots - I think I've watched it a million times by now. "All izz well" is basically used in my family whenever my family wants to wish me good luck for an exam.
Rang De Basanti - Aamir Khan. =D
Lagaan
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
most of srk-sallu movies from the old days
like k3g, biwi no1, kkhh, ddlj...