India-Forums

Some get better and Some get Worst with time...

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Okay besides pitting the teams against one another, DKS also pitted the contestants against time...Team Jalwa proved that they were better dancers then team Josh in the competition, however how did contestants in each team do against time...well let's find out...

Alisha ----- Sorry to all Alisha fans, but it is clearly obvious from her performance in DID DKS that Alisha's dancing has dropped well below what she exhibited in DID 1...

Jai ---- I think Jai is about the same as he was in DID 1...Average

Siddhesh --- I actually think he was a bit worst then in DID 1

Mayuresh --- I think he has actually gotten better since DID 1

Prince ---- Still the same...is decent in one style and one style ONLY

D sir --- As awesome as he was in DID 2 I Would say...Like Great Wine,never gets dull...Tongue 

Bhavna ---- A lot better then DID 1...Love her, and tell you what she is my favorite female contestant. Tongue

Kruti -- Still great as always

Amrita --- Still great as always

Vrushali ---- I would say about the same as DID 1

Amar -- Better then DID 2...Awesome

Edited by ankit_nyc - 21 May 2011 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaken-desigirl-shivani003ThatOneGuy

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hmm Prince should train for other styles otherwise hes gonna never excel himself ... hes like obsessed with locking and popping and doesnt wanna try anything new

Alisha was a big disapointment .. she didnt show her talent i wish she would have given somoe memorable performances here ... still when i htink about Alisha i rmr her DID 1 acts and none DKS ones... all she did is blabber around :/

Bhavna was a treat :) imhappy for her tht she came to show tht she didnt deserve to leave so early in season 1

Jai ... hes the same yeh ... but good dancer :) hes versatile :)

Siddhesh ,,, i think he showed some maturity this time ... i dunno i feel like he understood things a lil better and wasnt the stubborn kid he was before .. and he gave some great acts :)

Punit ... the average dancer like always ... nothing impressed me from him

Amrita ... ive never connected with her so ehhh

Vandana ... dancing wise could say the same as for Alisha

Kruti ... great dancer like always

Amar ,, saw improvement :)

Vrushali .. ehhh shes good... but didnt see an improvement

Dharmesh and Mayuresh... amazing like always :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akannashivani003ankit_nycThatOneGuytulipbaby53

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
           Mayuresh... amazing like always . MAYURESH my favorite dancer in this program ...

dharmesh,price,amar,shirdesh,bavna,vandana,atul  and jai very good dancers.

always  they are very entertaining and excellent dancers.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I think maybe it's a little unfair for me to judge them based on just a few performances compared to when they performed on DID when we saw each of them perform week after week for a few months. Some shined in some dance forms and did not do as well in another dance form. Some had a bad day, I guess that's all part of being a dancer. I don't think it's that easy for these guys to get 'worse' because most of them all dance on a day to day basis.

As long as they all continue to have that raw passion for dance, to want to learn more and excel in either what they're already good at or wanting to learn a new dance form, they will all continue to do well.

I won't be able to do an in depth analysis on the percentage of improvement of all the contestants but I will say a few things..

Alisha sets the stage on fire when she dances. Her energy levels are just WOW, I find it amazing how she maintains that throughout her whole dance. She has improved a lot on her expressions too, absolutely love watching this girl dance! She's like a firework, atom bomb, or whatever else you wanna call her.Tongue

Jai seems to have this desire to learn any new dance form he comes across! lol In fact he doesn't wish to just learn it but he wishes to master it too. He is very creative in his dancing and I truly admire the love he has for dance and it always reflects in his performances.

Siddhesh..ahh this guy really is something else. One thing that I love about his dance is that his moves are SO clean. He actually makes an attempt to finish his moves off properly and that's why I absolutely love watching him dance. His expressions are the best out of the guys I think. He catches each and every single beat so well. He's improved a LOT since DID1 finished. 

Mayuresh - it's impossible not to like this guy. He has so much grace and most of the time his whole dance just flows so well. There's a spark in him and he'll go on to do great things for sure. There's something about Mayuresh that is different to the rest. He has some sort of charm, he dances with full dedication, his moves are just so smooth and he has that chocolate boy look which is pretty hard not to fall for.Embarrassed

Prince rocks!! :P I still agree with Remo..there is simply no competition when it comes to P&L. No-one comes even close to Prince. He does it with so much ease, makes the whole thing look so damn easy and he's still not a versatile dancer but he is absolutely amazing in what he does. He still remains the sole reason why I actually got in to DID1 in the first place after falling in love with him after seeing his audition.

Dharmesh has come up with some innovative concepts and the thing I like about him is that he takes criticism in his stride. He'll try his best not to give someone the opportunity to point out a same flaw again and that is always a plus point.

Bhavna is someone who I've always liked, especially in comparison to Khushboo and she's improved over time too. I think more than anything she's matured a lot..and that's helped her become a better dancer. 

Kruti always had an advantage seeing as she is a classically trained dancer but I don't think she uses that dance background to the best of her ability. For some reason I'd rather watch Vrushali do a classical number than Kruti and I don't think Kruti shines as much in other dance forms.

Amrita continues to grow as a dancer. I just wish she would work on her expressions a little more, it would make the entire performance so much better.

Vrushali has the best expressions out of all the girls. I think she often doesn't get as much attention or credit as the other girls but I love watching her dance. When she suffers a setback she'll bounce right back and I think she's one person who shines in both solos and duets. At one point she used to lack a lot of self-confidence, and now the confidence is back and that little bit of confidence has helped her do what she does best.

Amar improved a LOT during DID2. Probably one of my favourites in DID2..I fell in love with him in the first week itself when he dance to 'Khuda Jaane' with Shakti. He's still got a lot to learn and I'm sure he can only continue to get better.Smile

Edited. Almost forgot about Punit and Vandana

Punit is someone who clearly has a lot of experience of dance and honestly I've tried to like his dance performances but I just think that when he's performing against such amazingly talented dancers, he doesn't really shine..especially in group acts. Nevertheless he has provided the viewers with some memorable performances.

Vandana again was one of my favourites during DID2. I don't think she's improved that much since DID2 got over but if she's given a good piece of choreography, and one where she is given a chance to portray emotions through her dance, then she usually does well. I guess that's one of the reasons why she went in to TV serials. :)

Edited by hindu4lyf - 21 May 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeshivani003akannanikitagmcThatOneGuyreturn_to_hadestulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
RESERVED! I'm gonna comment after seeing the finale. Won't be fair without seeing the whole season! Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index