India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Happy Birthday ships!!!!!! (Page 2)

keaun Senior Member
keaun
keaun

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
All the best on this special day.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much, Priyu didi for starting this, Su-Aunty, Gudia7 (sorry... I don't know ur name... :s), Blizard (*same* as Gudia7 sorry... :s), Infofan (sorry, actually I FORGOT ur name... plz forgive me ... :(..), Mahiem di, Jahnvi di, Aiswarya di, and Pam!!!!!!!!!! Hug Heart all of you sooo much!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all of these wishes and blessings from everyone!! [.:D<] You all have really made my day WinkEmbarrassed Thank you everyone!! Tongue

@ Su-Aunty: Thank you Aunty sooo much for this beautiful siggy!!!!!Hug I Heart it a lot!! EmbarrassedTongue It's very beautiful and I love everything!! Especially the pics of SaaVan Wink!! I am using the siggy that u made especially for me Embarrassed Wink!! thanks aunty!!! TongueThank you again!! Blushing

@ Jahnvi: Thank youEmbarrassed I am very lucky to be around this forum and everyone here everyday!! You are alll very kind!!!!! Hug You are also a very sweet member! WinkBlushing I will surely save you cake and chocolates Wink LOL anything for ya ! Thank you again!! Tongue

@ everyone : Just to say, each and everyone are very sweet Embarrassed Thanks for making my b day yesterday an AWESOME one!!!!! Hug Thanks once againHeart

HugHeartShilpaHeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-InnocentSoul-

Go to top