Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG so many things to do this weekend 
Have read so much... IF re-runs...  my ipod's recording is horrible... got to find another way of recording,... got to learn some cooking... and listen to "how to live independently" session from my mom πŸ˜­
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha astonish ... I feel like saying "same pinch" πŸ˜† ...

I have a huge IF rerun backlog to finish ... apart from that the recording thingy ... now after b'day as another year gets added the live life independently speech increases by another hour πŸ˜† ...thankfully the cooking part is skipped in my case ... I'm lazy enough to try ... my family is cautious enough to not let me do that πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

the cooking part is skipped in my case ... I'm lazy enough to try ... my family is cautious enough to not let me do that πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

It was the same for me all these days... but soon i'll be moving out to another place and cook myself and eat what i cook πŸ€’
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cook yourself, Astonish???? πŸ˜†

You know what - I HATE cooking. But I manage to cook...and people say I am decent, though not an excellent cook.

And if I cook something, I cannot eat it, even if others enjoy it. Standing in the aroma for sometime makes me averse to it's taste.

If someone else cooks, I am a real  foodie. πŸ˜›
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey astonish don't feel so bad. Things may improveπŸ˜‰ I just now finished a right royal cooking session and thankful to be in front of IF now. Visrom come over any day 'd love to do something for you. 
  yes the lecture sessions get extended as the years are added . But oce you move out of the house you know what? all the sessions are forgotten and they'll deny that it ever happenedπŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Visrom come over any day 'd love to do something for you.

Thanks a lot...will someday land at your doorstep. 😊

Moving on...I don't know why...I am expecting an overhyped, hi-profile episode in the near future. A BIG promo which will make us feel 😲 and πŸ‘πŸΌ but in usual FW style we'll end up feeling 😑 and 😡 in the end.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm a huge foodie too ... looking at me many do wonder I eat so much ... If someone needs a good appreciator .. that's me ... I'm really good at appreciating good food !!! I love eating πŸ˜› ... but coming to cooking ... I can't ... I can't even make tea for myself !!! Whenever sab log baahar jaayenge ... and I'm alone in the city ... my dinner would be Pizza ordered from outside or  maasi pe bada pyaar aa jaayega and I'll drop in at her place !!
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When it comes to cooking, I'm 100% flop. I dunno anything.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Moving on...I don't know why...I am expecting an overhyped, hi-profile episode in the near future. A BIG promo which will make us feel 😲 and πŸ‘πŸΌ but in usual FW style we'll end up feeling 😑 and 😡 in the end.

yeah ... might be ... quite possible ... I'd like an ACP centric case !!

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey all you guys land up at my place would love to cook for you all. All I want is people who love to eat and appreciate good food cooked with affectionπŸ˜‰

Yes. Moving on ACP centric case minus the shouting is what all over brains are weeping for. A case where there is a good dose of the rare thing called as common sense is found😊