Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hehe enjoy your movie Astonish ... I wish I can enjoy one myself ... it's been ages since I saw a proper movie in theaters ... the last was Guzaarish !!!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Enjoy movies girls...I am working. 😭

😲 During weekend... Don't... weekends are to relax...take rest... and wave away all the problems which came across during the last week...and get ready for new set of problems in the coming week 😉😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't explain...mera kaam hi kuch aisa hai.,...😒 I just got some $%$% mails.

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

hehe enjoy your movie Astonish ... I wish I can enjoy one myself ... it's been ages since I saw a proper movie in theaters ... the last was Guzaarish !!!

Wow... Guzaarish is not bad compared to what i saw... My last movie in theater was "oye" a telugu movie 🤢 i think somewhere during mid 2009 😃
Waise bhi aaj kal..movie 2months mein TV pe aa jate hai... so...I feels it waste to go to theatre unless you are going to watch some english movie
Bhavanab thumbnail
Beech mein conjunctivitis bhi toh tha  ... Well you do deserve a break ... hope you get one .. a short one to just rejuvinate yourself and then back to work !!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Wow... Guzaarish is not bad compared to what i saw... My last movie in theater was "oye" a telugu movie 🤢 i think somewhere during mid 2009 😃
Waise bhi aaj kal..movie 2months mein TV pe aa jate hai... so...I feels it waste to go to theatre unless you are going to watch some english movie

The last movie I saw in theaters was Rangam ... a Tamil movie dubbed in telugu ... I had seen the movie in Tamil too ... but the last 'good' movie I saw in theaters was Guzaarish ... 
I agree for some good english movies or any film starring SRK .. I go to the theaters !!! I missed out on Fast and Furious ... had planned to see that !! Later got hold of it ... and saw it !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just dream of a day when I open my computer one day morning and find no work to do all day. I wish I could just sit and relax, watch some lovely CID episodes with lots of duo moments undisturbed by sickening mails and phone calls. Hayyeee...😍
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: visrom

I just dream of a day when I open my computer one day morning and find no work to do all day. I wish I could just sit and relax, watch some lovely CID episodes with lots of duo moments undisturbed by sickening mails and phone calls. Hayyeee...😍

🤣
Bhavanab thumbnail
Waah ... kya sapna tha Vis ... you must definitely be saying .. "Kaash..." 😆 ... well dreams come true at times ... hope this does 😛 ...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm Aap dono yahan is waqt , How come vanishing lady is here?