Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning everyone. Wish you a great day.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The WOW Paradigm, for the most breakthrough event in the year gone by, was presented for the XIX Commonwealth Games Ceremonies to Wizcraft International.  

The glittering ceremony of Lemon Mobiles presents Gitanjali WOW Awards 2011 culminated in April at the Taj Lands End, Mumbai. The exclusive telecast of the award ceremony will be on SONY Entertainment Television on May 15, 2011 at 8:00 p.m.

The WOW Awards were instituted in 2009 by EVENTFAQS, to celebrate excellence in Events, Entertainment and LIVE Experience creation. Awards were given out in 25 categories of varied formats of events and experiences at the ceremony and as a new inclusion to the WOW Awards, LIVE Personalities were also acknolwedged at the ceremony. The title sponsor for the WOW Awards 2011 is Gitanjali, while Lemon Mobiles is the presenting sponsor.

The WOW Paradigm, for the most breakthrough event in the year gone by, was presented for the XIX Commonwealth Games Ceremonies to Wizcraft International. The three wizzes, Sabbas Joseph, Andre Timmins and Viraf Sarkari, were present at the ceremony to accept their awards.

The Gitanjali WOW Awards 2011 celebrated events in the likes of Sunburn in the Live Entertainment Event of Year category, The Star Parivaar Awards in the Televised Event of the Year category, The Global Indian Music Academy Awards and the NDTV Toyota Greenies won in the New Event of the year category, while CID Gallantry Awards and the Google Creative Sandbox won in the Event property by a Media Brand category.

A special honour of the WOW LIVE Patron was presented to Mehul Choksi, Chairman of Gitanjali Group. Many LIVE platforms have seen the endorsement of Gitanjali Group's brands, and it is this unending support and belief in LIVE experience platforms, that was acknowledged through this award.

The Gitanjali WOW Awards also acknowledged the LIVE performers that make an integral part of any LIVE event, celebration or experience. The WOW LIVE Personality is an acknowledgement from the Event and Experiential Marketing industry to those LIVE Personalities that truly make an event as buzzing as it should be. The personalities that warrant a media frenzy at events and create a connect with the audiences. WOW LIVE Personality honours were presented to Sunidhi Chauhan and Sonu Nigam in the Music segment and Mona Singh and Ronit Roy in the Television segment.

Catch the best of the event and entertainment industry with a glittering line-up of artist performances, including, Sameera Reddy, Yana Gupta, Kailash Kher, Hard Kaur, Claudia Ciesla. That's not all, the ceremony also features a standup comedy act by Cyrus Sahukar and Ankur Tewari, a signature international act by Yogi's Angels and an act by TV sensations Diwakar - Sonia. The ceremony is hosted by the bubbly Mona Singh and humorous Vishal Malhotra.

Catch glimpses of Yash Birla, Samir Soni, Anjana Sukhani,Tanisha Mukherjee, Nikhil Chinnappa, Sayali Bhagat and Shibani Kashyap, amongst others at the WOW Awards 2011 telecast only SONY Entertainment Television, this Sunday, May 15, at 8:00 p.m..

The telecast will be followed by the 'GO LIVE' party with a glittering Gitanjali Lifestyle presents Nishka Lulla fashion show on ZOOM TV at 10:00 p.m. on the same day, May 15, 2011.

Source: http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/News/WOW-Paradigm-Awards/5151515908
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Nice Prof. Pic Bhavzzz.

Welcome back HD ... wonder why but I did miss your presence on the forums !!! anyways welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oho...so our CID_HD is back..welcome😊
Wistfulness thumbnail
My net becomes too slow sometimes. Irritating.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its really exciting too see that so many people missed me here.. Damn its rocking..
Am I right or Am I Right ????
  😎
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup!!!! You suddenly went missing...

We are all CIDans here... koi gayab ho jaaye toh... unke baare mein pata karna humaara karthavya hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Well... we did miss... you can check the previous GD's... you'll find the posts...where everyone was wondering where you went missing😊
Wistfulness thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Its really exciting too see that so many people missed me here.. Damn its rocking..

Am I right or Am I Right ????  😎

You are right. KD's dialouge haan!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Namaste HD ji, nice to see you back. πŸ˜Š
Wistfulness thumbnail
Thank god IPL is ending soon.