tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Tannistha

chi guys, u really wanna leave? stay on, how else r e gonna flaunt our siggies till DID3 starts?
 btw when r results coming out?

you know, we should open a chat club here and keep this thread going

Have you seen the compliments thread? LOL Now THAT's what I call a thread turned CC LOL

That means u weren't a part of the "Height of Hypocrisy" thread of ankit ROFL

Was that more than 90 pages? Shocked

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

chi guys, u really wanna leave? stay on, how else r e gonna flaunt our siggies till DID3 starts?

Have you seen the compliments thread? LOL Now THAT's what I call a thread turned CC LOL

LOL I think it reached 150 pages!! LOL there was even Height of Hypocrisy part 2 created ROFL

and not to forget the TERRACE thread...it was closed after it reached 40 some pages but it inspired us to open our own chat club LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

LOL I think it reached 150 pages!! LOL there was even Height of Hypocrisy part 2 created ROFL

and not to forget the TERRACE thread...it was closed after it reached 40 some pages but it inspired us to open our own chat club LOL

Ohh wow!! This must have happened during season 2. I wasn't active on DID related forums at that time. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

LOl i saw the compliments thread, i actually stopped keeping track of it, everytime i come back, some 10 pages will be added, and  it seems someone was really eager to promote his /her member tierWink,and when that someone had nothing to say, she/he was saying everything rubbish
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

LOl i saw the compliments thread, i actually stopped keeping track of it, everytime i come back, some 10 pages will be added, and  it seems someone was really eager to promote his /her member tierWink,and when that someone had nothing to say, she/he was saying everything rubbish

No actually, the spamming started b/c of me I think LOL Pri complimented me, but her compliment also contained a show concept LOL i expanded on the idea, and then the spamming began LOL
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

No actually, the spamming started b/c of me I think LOL Pri complimented me, but her compliment also contained a show concept LOL i expanded on the idea, and then the spamming began LOL

yes but i also want that someone to have some credit, hat dhoke par gaye the mihir ke piche LOL
and sab ki post ke bad one liners

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by luv2dance

Farewell chalra hai idhar toh Stern Smile

No worries, once the Little Champs section is up, "hello again" phir shuru ho jaayega. Yeh hello goodbye chalta rehta hai on the forum - they build your hopes up with the goodbye phir thode dino baad hello ka board laga kar ghoom rahey hote hain unfortunately. Tongue

I'm just kidding. LOL

Big smile Of course...can't get rid of anyone that easily...Tongue Arey log ghume, chale jaye...tum kyu disaapoint ho jaati ho? Big smile Forum thodi tumhara ghar hein, jise aana hein aaye, aur jaana hein jaaye...Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by luv2dance

Farewell chalra hai idhar toh Stern Smile

No worries, once the Little Champs section is up, "hello again" phir shuru ho jaayega. Yeh hello goodbye chalta rehta hai on the forum - they build your hopes up with the goodbye phir thode dino baad hello ka board laga kar ghoom rahey hote hain unfortunately. Tongue

I'm just kidding. LOL

ROFL

This is SO freakin' true for some people and no I'm not kidding!LOL
Show khatam ho gaya..ab diplomatic hone ki zaroorat nahi hai!Tongue

Talk about unnecesarily getting our hopes up!

Big smile Why are your hopes so attached to some people leaving or staying? Big smile Itna bada forum hein, thode aadmi pein itni saari hopes lagaye kyu bethi ho? Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 22 May 2011 at 2:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index